Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the college guy who wants to meet women part 2

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys this is more of a statement than a tip, but I think it's one that a lot of the guys on here may need. Especially the new guys.

I was trying to tell the guys up at work about my earlier post on here. I was telling them good ways to meet women at college. And you know what I heard more than once? "That sounds good tweeder, but it's hard to do that when you're not hot."

I couldn't believe what I heard. This was coming from guys that were decent looking enough to get women, but for some reason they thought they had to be 10's to pull it off.

Then I remembered I used to think the same way. I even thought this the first few months I was on this site. I would read about all of the DJ's success stories, but in my head I never thought I was good looking enough to pull it off. I thought only 9's and 10's could walk up to a woman and get the number in five minutes. I would read thes success stories, but I always invisioned that the guy had to be really good looking that was writing it. Either that or he was making it up.

But of course as I went out and did it I saw that this was complete BS. Now what I'm afraid may be happening is that there are some guys reading my first post and thinking, "Man this is great advice! If only I were a little better looking. A woman would definately shoot me down if I tried it, but it sure would work if I was hot."

Now I know most guys wouldn't admit it even if they were thinking that, but i'm sure they're out there. Newbies mostly. Guys who haven't gotten their feet wet yet.

So I'm here to tell you it does work. Any guy with average looks can get hot women. I swear on my life!!! If I can do it, then you sure as h*** can.

Look guys, before this site I got nothing from women. No numbers, no dates, no sexual favors of any kind. It sucked. Then after this site, I got numbers, dates, and sexual favors from women that I never would have thought I could get. And I looked exactly the same. And you know how I did it? By doing exactly the things I put in my earlier post.

So here's what I'm going to do. Below is a link to a picture of me. Yeah you heard me right. I don't particularly enjoy this, but I think it will serve a good purpose. I want you newbies to take a good look at me. Not a 10 am I? Not even a 9 or 8. But you know what? I get hot chicks. I want you guys to see that average guys can be succesfull. I'm hoping that by seeing my picture with my success story, some of you will get that final push you need to go out and meet those girls at college, or high school for that matter. YOU GUYS CAN DO IT. I KNOW YOU CAN.
http://hometown.aol.com/kerrywood9/

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I'd also like to add that there's a good reason why average men can get good looking girls. Most women are very insecure about their looks, so they purposely date men who aren't as good looking as them. If the guy is better looking than the woman he's dating, or even just as good looking she fears he'll leave her for a better looking woman.

Lpod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but I am wondering what college is everyone going to/attending?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attending one of the most prestigious schools in the nation (Hint: it's on the East Coast... ok ok, in NY.). It's true however, that intelligence is indirectly proportional to looks, as far as women are concerned. Slim pickings here, I'm afraid. But I do my best.

Originally posted by Lpod:
Kinda off topic but I am wondering what college is everyone going to/attending?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to Tweeder's great post, I have to make one comment.

Yes, average guys can get attractive women. Depending on how polished a guy's game is, then he can probably land a girl that is 2 points higher on average on the physical attractiveness scale. i.e., if you're a 6, you can land an 8. Other factors come into play too: your intelligence, general knowledge, social status, wallet, personality, etc.

So let's be realistic. No matter how charming you are, don't expect to pull a 9.5 (unless you really luck out) with a plaid shirt, a gut, no interesting stories, and funky BO. But you can expect to do quite well if you work hard to improve every facet of yourself. Life has a funny way of rewarding individuals that lack in one area with other skills/attributes.

So, you still want a 9? You greedy bastard...
. Other than what you can't really help (like your face) Then the next thing you have to do is to change what you can, i.e. taking care of your body. WORK OUT. You don't have to have a 65 inch chest and 30 inch biceps (is that even humanly possible?), but you must be trim and toned. Some beef wouldn't hurt, let me just say that. No more Krispy Kremes. Do without the lovehandles and beer-gut. When you have the physical fitness thing handled your game will be limitless, provided that you already have the DJ principles down to an art.

Same thing with money... work hard, save money. Clothes/grooming? You already know the deal... get to work!

Good luck guys... I am also still learning this Game right next to all of you.

Peace,

Jake

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tweeder. With regards to your colledge pickups, I am going to colledge this year. There are lots of good looking women there so there will be pleanty of chances to talk to girls. However clases are just like highschool. 30 people in desks in a room. IT's not like a lecture hall where you can just randomly sit anywhere. And also wont the good looking ladies be sittin beside their friends and whatnot?

Great post bud. This is gonna help me so much!

Sean

zinc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I've seen that picture before... did you post at girlforums or something... I can't think of any other site that I've ever briefly visited which is associated with this one.

Oh well, good advice, true enough. Many men who may 'think' they are average or below average actually come out quite a bit above average with some nice clothes, a wash, a haircut and a nice smile with some confidence.

I know sometimes I look in the mirror and think I'm average at best. Some days I think I'm a ****ing gorgeous stud (I'm not).

Lpod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm not sure in NY. Cornell? I am not to familure w/ the schools out east for some of the biggies. Since were playing guess our school, I'll be a frosh this fall at a UC school. UC as in University of California.....

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started city college in Santa Barbara, California. I've only been to two classes and should have DJed a little more in one but I will next time. The cafeteria is a good place to meet chicks. I saw this HB sitting all alone today but I was in a rush, next time I should atleast say hi or set a new record for a number close.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zinc: It's possible that you saw my pic on there before. I did have an account there for awhile, but not long. I did put my picture on some post wanting to see what everyone looked like.

Just Me: Yeah I'd love to put pics of the women I pull on here. If only I could get them to pose.
Just trust me when I say they are good looking.

lucasilf: Keep on trying buddy. The first step is to realize that the opportunities are there. Next time get that number!! And you are right about the cafeteria. Another great place to meet women.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot tweeder

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Photo 1 it's interesting that you bring that I overlooked on this post. Of course it's been mentioned before in many other posts. But a lot of it is seriously how you feel about yourself. Sometimes before I go to school I'll think, "Man I'm just not looking good today. Who's going to want to give me their number?" And guess what? It seems like girls won't even give me the time of day.

However, some days I think I'm the shyt. I honestly can't think of why a woman would turn me down. Boyfriend or not.
And these days I ususally get smiles and tons of eye contact from women. These are the days I get my phone numbers.

Coincidence? I most definately think not. There really is something to the vibe you give off when you're feeling good about yourself.