For Tamales

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Tamales

I'm sorry but I can't reply to you through private messages.

When I mentioned that men what it difficult, they do really. They appreciate a girl they have to work hard to get. Of course the guys on this forum won't agree with me. But just look at all the analysing that goes on in these forums, she didn't return my call straight away, she was flirting with another guy e.t.c. Of course the guys go mad at this, but what happens to them? They get infatuated and hooked.

Be polite and friendly to this guy, but at the same time keep your distance and be aloof, flirt with him from time to time. Don't show any sign of jealousy if you see him talking to or flirting with other women. Be seen to flirt with other hot guys. This can be as innocent as making prolonged eyecontact with another guy whilst in deep conversation and don't forget to smile (these things can drive other guys jealous if they are in to you), this does not have to be sexual.

Have interests and a good social life, never let a man get complete hold of your life. Also date other guys not exclusively, if he really likes you he will fight for you. This guy is so popular with women, it will come quite a shock to have a hot woman like you to come across as not being that attracted to him, you will make him undersestimate his own attractiveness. And thus insecure. Once he is insecure and anxious, no matter how goodlooking he is, other women will start to pick up the vibes. And guess what, he won't be so popular anymore.

Read Allen Thomson article, the Kiss of Death. This is the state you want get him in to.

Read the Art of Seduction, by Robert Greene read how Cleopetra drove some successful don juans to the brink of insanity. She was just average looking, but very powerful.

How to make anyone fall in Love with you by Leil Lowdes.
Why men love bytches by Sherry Argov

Its not guareented that this will make you get him, but he will at least respect you. If he really wants you he will succumbe. Although I think you are better off with out him.

I would chose to have nothing to do with him, but read the followning material and you will never be an AFC again.

Good luck and Don't get your heart broken

Mystery

P.S guys please don't try and turn this into a flame war, as this was meant to be a private message for Tamales. I'm not getting involved if you decide to turn this into a disscussion, because I stand by my word.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MW, I know youre from England, but I was just curious as to the time it is over there. Here in this part of the US it's 5AM. What time is it over there where youre at??

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey MW: Thanks so much and this reply is only meant for you. So ditto, no flaming.

The truth is this is all great advice but I am not going to bother with former DJ anymore but use it on one of my many other guys. Which there will be many:) Former DJ called this morning early. I didn't answer and well, I sent him an email. I simply can't get dragged into this again with him.

I mean as someone on here said, "get a backbone." I have called him on his **** and if he wants me, he'll have to earn it but truthfully, why would I want to go back.

I think I am actually getting smarter. Nothing like learning the hard way.

Thanks again. I will use your tips for sure.
Tamales

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman

When I mentioned that men what it difficult, they do really.
this statement is rubbish, im a man and nothing annoys me more than chicks being "difficult" , all that does is lead to drama, you actually spouted this crap twice now, who are you trying to fool?
P.S guys please don't try and turn this into a flame war, as this was meant to be a private message for Tamales.
on that note if this were true it would have been "tamales message me" not coming out with these pearls on a public forum aimed toward men
btw this isnt a flame nor is it me biting, just me a man stating that if a chicks gonna be difficult, which lets face it is just another name for games and drama , she can be like that with someone else.( thankfully since my mindset has changed for the better chicks rarely put this sh!t on me now anyway.)

EDIT: just read the replies in the other thread to your fantastical statement, so i didnt need say anything

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wanted to clear something up for you. While I admit I love a woman who challenges me. My interest level has to be pretty high for her to get away with these maneuvers. You can´t just be aloof and distant all the time, you have to give us some incentive here! I´ts like a dance of distance. Show us love but also show that you don´t NEED us. A chick who rocks my world gets extra IL from me if she doesn´t get all attached to me. But there has to be a spark there to begin with or I will simply forget about her. There is a difference between being difficult and being a challenge. Your choice babes, you can be a bytch or be a WOMAN.

This is just me though..I know tons of guys who would much rather have an easy slice of ass any day. But judging from your posts, you want to avoid these guys anyway.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say the same thing to the girls as I do to the guys. As much as these games seem to work, it has nothing to do with "being distant or aloof, or flirting with other guys, or acting not interested". Those things don't make a guy like you more, they just send the message to the guy that something is wrong, and that he must do something to show he likes you in order to 'fix it'. That's all. The 'increasing attraction' is just an illusion. It just strokes your ego when you see a guy get confused over you.

"But just look at all the analysing that goes on in these forums, she didn't return my call straight away, she was flirting with another guy e.t.c. Of course the guys go mad at this, but what happens to them? They get infatuated and hooked."

No, they already WERE infatuated and hooked. And if people didn't play games then we wouldn't HAVE to analyze anything. We could enjoy the attraction that is ALREADY there. You, and most of the guys on this site have it backward...We don't get infatuated and hooked because you make us analyze, we feel we must analyze BECAUSE we are already infatuated and hooked. But since you don't see that, and need that constant reassurance, you play games to get that re-enforcement. And you're going to lose a lot of guys that way - to frustration. The rest will deal with your games, but know that you are having success with men IN SPITE of the games, not BECAUSE of them

-Blitz

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Blitz said.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what everyone who disagrees with her said :D

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, guys WANT things to be complicated!? MW I didn't know you had such a great sense of humor! Look, guys want things to be simple. We don't want games. We want to walk up to a chick that we like and know right away if she likes us so we can either hook up with her or move on.

The reason we disect everything on this board is because women have MADE things complicated, and we are fairly new to the "game". In the early stages of learning, you question everything. Not only that, but many of us here have not had success naturally with women, so there are a lot of insecurities holding us down. We get paranoid instead of just going with the flow and letting things happen. We try to pry the secrets out of women by analyzing their actions, even if its only a crap-shoot at best. We want to know if she likes us before we devote our time, money, and energy into them.

As always, there will be exceptions. Some guys who are great looking and very successful with women might actually be intrigued by a woman who is a challenge. A large majority of the time though, this is not the case.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men do not want to play games. Its very ridiculous and a sure fire way to **** up a relationship. The only guys that stay around after the games are AFCs or guys that have very high IL in you. For me, if a girl plays games, I cut her off altogether. With the millions of ladies out there, I'm not going to be pissing my time away playing games with one girl to see if she likes me but are playing these stupid ass games or does she not really like me.

I don't play games either. Why? Because they are worthless and time is being wasted playing them instead of actually getting to know the person in question. Why ruin a good time because you want to ignore the person?

Its lame. Leave the games to the 5th graders and be adults.