Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For once, women's games benefitted me

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd share something funny that happened a couple weekends ago at a club.

We had bottles, I was sitting on the couch finishing my last drink, it was like 3am so most of us had gone home. This girl I hadn't seen or talked to all night comes up and asks if I will do her a favor. She said her friend wants to make a guy jealous, so she wants to kiss me while this girl takes pictures of it.

The girl is like a 7. Hadn't seen or talked to her all night either. She sits down, and just starts full on making out with me. This went on for like a minute and I was getting seriously turned on. Her friend is taking pictures. Then abruptly the girl gets up and walks off without saying a word.

The girl with the camera sits down, shows me a couple pictures, I make a move on her but she says she has a bf, I get her number anyway.

Sluts.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have tell that an anal cream pie would have made that guy more jealous than just some kissing or other simple foreplay gay stuff.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. This is why I shouldn't be mildly drunk in these situations.