Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For anyone here who uses, or is thinking about using drugs

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
reset said:
Once you get over something like this you start to take pride in not taking many chemicals. All that stuff is behind me, and now I'm at the point where I only drink socially.
Exactly :up:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you took the loser drugs. Acid, X, shroomz and K are all great.

As in 'lose your life from the addiction,' yes. x can be anything, but if by x you mean mdma, then I actually agree that those drugs are not 'loser drugs,' at least by comparison. Use of a psychedelic drug actually decreases one's desire to do more of that drug. That's the opposite of coke, heroin, meth, speed, downers & pain pills, alcohol, tobacco, gambling, and pretty much every high. Similar to pot, no one is prostituting themselves or robbing liquor stores to pay for their next bag of shrooms or hit of acid.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
you took the loser drugs. Acid, X, shroomz and K are all great.

As in 'lose your life from the addiction,' yes. x can be anything, but if by x you mean mdma, then I actually agree that those drugs are not 'loser drugs,' at least by comparison. Use of a psychedelic drug actually decreases one's desire to do more of that drug. That's the opposite of coke, heroin, meth, speed, downers & pain pills, alcohol, tobacco, gambling, and pretty much every high. Similar to pot, no one is prostituting themselves or robbing liquor stores to pay for their next bag of shrooms or hit of acid.
The natural psychedelics, peyote, shrooms, san pedro, and ayahuasca, are recognized for their power to heal and cure people of addiction. They are drugs that say, "you dont need me," instead of, "you need more of me, more, more."

When used respectfully, and with serious purpose, these natural drugs can serve a good purpose. When used to go partying and dancing all night, you will not really get the same benefit. And any chemical substitute, MDMA in particular, which is a form of meth are bad for your health and break down your body.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I never tried pure mdma. It's hard to get. What passed for x, at least in Florida in the 90's, was generally whatever trash mixture of drugs the makers had on hand.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If acid made you crazy, then don't eat any Jimson weed. It makes lsd look like kid stuff. It grows everywhere, teenage kids die from it fairly regularly. If you don't die, you wander around in a psychotic daze for 4-7 days, not realizing that the hallucinations are not real. Good times!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had alot of friends f uck up their lives with coke and alcohol. I have tried everything except meth (yes even heroin and freebase coke) and none of the drugs were really worth it. I tripped on acid a few times, mushrooms, they were fun at the time but my last acid trip was a bad one that left me with anxiety problems for a while. I used to smoke weed everyday all day for years, and that only dampens your happiness and quality of life also. Drinking on the weekends and weed were the only ones I did habitually. I still go out and have some beers, and I slipped up and smoked with my brother the other night, but smoking all day every day will make you depressed and anti social no matter what people say. I used to love ganja too but it can have it's bad effects too if it's abused. Enjoy life, stay off the chemicals except for a few drinks on the weekends or painkillers if you are prescribed them. But be very careful with those as well.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If acid made you crazy, then don't eat any Jimson weed. It makes lsd look like kid stuff. It grows everywhere, teenage kids die from it fairly regularly. If you don't die, you wander around in a psychotic daze for 4-7 days, not realizing that the hallucinations are not real. Good times!
you dont hallucinate on jimson weed, it is not in the same class as acid. Its a deliriant so you have delusions on it and dont even realise that you have taken anything, thats what makes it so scary and why people often die on it.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Here's a question: what good reason is there to try ANYTHING?
Now that is a philosophical question. People can come up with some interesting reasons for just about anything. Why kill someone? WHy Vote? Why have children? Why get married?

LOL, I'm not looking for answers to these questions.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Here's a question: what good reason is there to try ANYTHING?
You nailed it. Get high on life and living; not drugs.

Why learn that they are bad for you from first-hand experience like Dongfu did when you can just take their word for it?

I've never tried rat poison because i heard its bad for me. You might laugh at how dumb that sounds, yet people here will essentially hear the same things about these hard drugs yet try them anyway. I think maybe hard drug users who were educated about them beforehand should be at least considered as potential Darwin Award winners if they die from it, or honorable mentions if they don't.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
azanon said:
You nailed it. Get high on life and living; not drugs.

Why learn that they are bad for you from first-hand experience like Dongfu did when you can just take their word for it?

I've never tried rat poison because i heard its bad for me. You might laugh at how dumb that sounds, yet people here will essentially hear the same things about these hard drugs yet try them anyway. I think maybe hard drug users who were educated about them beforehand should be at least considered as potential Darwin Award winners if they die from it, or honorable mentions if they don't.
:up: :up: :up:

and :crackup:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I started dealing and was consuming $500 worth a day for years. Only 5% of addicts ever get away from it. I was blessed.
Damn.

That's $182,500 worth in one year.

Last edited:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my experimentations with booze and drugs and am now at the point of rarely drinking and only the occassional joint with friends.

In my 20's I experimented with Coke and was dealing it for free drugs. Paranoia kicked in as I was snorting more and more while chasing the elusive first high. I remember sitting in my apartment doing lines by myself and staring out the window to make sure the Cops were'nt coming. I remember saying to myself, "What the hell are you doing to yourself?" I went to the toilet and flushed my remaining Coke away and have'nt touched it since. To this day I thank God that I never got busted and embarassed my parents, friends and family.

At the time I also experimented with mushrooms and acid. I had some fun trips but realized that I was masking other issues.

I don't regret my past with booze and drugs but am thankful that I survived it with little damage and a wealth of experience and knowledge.

Ecstacy and meth were'nt around in my day but I'm sure I would have tried them. I'm glad I didn't.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done pretty much everything except meth and heroin (both of which I don't plan on trying), and I have no problems with them and still find them fun.

The key here is the person taking them. Do you have self-restraint? Obviously as someone who has done a lot of drugs I have had friends that couldn't control themselves and would do ridiculous things for drugs. As for myself, I never had (and don't expect to have) a problem, and I've been doing drugs for 6 years recreationally.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only done weed but most of my experiences with it have been terrible. The first time especially, I had 5 really good hits and all of a sudden my legs start shaking, my senses start reacting at different times, it felt like a dream. And when I tried going to sleep that night, I couldn't because my brain would start remembering old old old memories, like memories from when I was a kid. I thought my head was going to explode.

Every time there's a chance to smoke weed I only get in either 1 or 2 hits and it's enough to get me really high.

I can't picture what snorting in coke would do to me, I really think I would die.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw Requiem for a Dream last night whew ugly crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65UTSgiz-ZY&feature=related

I used mj a while back for about a year, and a couple of times some chick laced my joint with something that knocked me the fvck out don't know what it was, but all the appliances in the kitchen were amplified like in the movie. They said it was some Russian CIA resin drug.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should let people make their own mistakes. As long as people are aware that the benifits (if there are any) of taking most illicit drugs are far outweighed statistically by the negative concequences and chances of death often mulitiply, then preaching is not going to do a thing.

Most people will be faced with the choice of taking drugs of varying legality throughout most of their adult life. It is an instant by instant dececion each time some will pass everytime, some will use everytime as long as the do so knowing the concequence then the decision is theirs to make an they must live with the end result.

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I like weed. Seeing that Dongfu is banned, maybe someone you can help me out.

I smoke it once in a great while. Like once in several months if I'm lucky. Last time I smoked it I got really high. I was watching Princess Lean on abc family, and it's like I was pricess lea. Then I was scared, like someone was in the dark in one of those scary movie. I layed on the sofa, and it was as if I needed to remind myself to stay awake, breath, or something.

Can you OD on weed? I only had one cig size joint, I smoked half of it, and then in half an hour the other half, still had a tiny bit left for the next day. But the high I got off that first and second dose scared the heck out of me.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do all kinds of drugs (no painkillers though, like heroin) and I have no problems with my life. The key for me is moderation. In fact, I think drugs make my life better. Psychedelics especially.

But everyone's different, and some people will react differently to drugs than I do.

Can you OD on weed?
Unkown. There are no known cases of anybody ODing on marijuana.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, they expose my subconscious and help me identify and confront personal issues and insecurities much more effectively (and bluntly). Basically, I use psychedelics to help me organize my emotions.

I wouldn't really recommend it though unless you know what you're getting into--most people don't.

Trinitron

Banned
Reaction score
derEikopf said:
For me, they expose my subconscious and help me identify and confront personal issues and insecurities much more effectively (and bluntly). Basically, I use psychedelics to help me organize my emotions.

I wouldn't really recommend it though unless you know what you're getting into--most people don't.
I don't think you've ever done psychedelic drugs.