For all you WANKERS who think you can't game UK chicks...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frickin' tossers. Oh, UK girls don't dig cycky and funny. Oh, you can't cold approach UK girls. Oh, you can't get sexual state on a UK girl. Oh, UK girls don't go for one night stands or wild, hot, raunchy, mind blowing sex.

Whiney ass AFC wankers.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13195374,00.html

--------
BRITS SWING IN SURVEY
Britons are amongst the most promiscuous people in the world, according to a new survey.

They engage in - and are among the most tolerant of - sexually adventurous behaviour.

Nearly six in 10 Brits surveyed said it was normal for a person in their 30s to have had 10 or more lovers during their single years.

Fewer than half of the 2,127 Britons surveyed believed that staying faithful to one partner was "natural", in the study by Europe RSCG Worldwide.

Only 42% said monogamy was "the natural state for human beings".

The survey, released in New York, found that British women may be more tolerant of extra-marital affairs than others around the world.

More than one in 10 - 11% - of both men and women in Britain said they were tolerant of affairs which "cause pain to neither party".

When asked about previous lovers, the Chinese were the most conservative, with just 17% saying it was acceptable to have a long list of ex-lovers.

More than 50% of Germans and 49% of Americans said it was acceptable to have a double-digit number of former partners.

The Germans agreed with the Brits on monogamy, with only 40% believing in a partner for life.

Despite having active sex lives before marriage, Brits are more likely to calm down a bit when they get hitched.

Some 63% of British men believe they have the right to regular sex, compared to 47% of women.

In the US the comparison is 76% men to 62% women while in France the gap is narrower, 85% to 76%.

The gap is much narrower in China and Germany with 82% to 81% and 79% to 77% respectively.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a night around 5 years ago at the palace in Hollywood where this sexy British babe was hanging all over me making out with me. She seemed very sexual to me. Damn I regret not hittin that.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i withdraw my statment that it is hard to coldapproch in the UK especialy as yesterday me and a freind did it more or less by accident and there was no tention what so ever.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've always said that getting ONS in the UK is as easy as clicking your fingers. You don't even need any "game" to score in a British nightclub.

Getting laid is not a problem on any night of the week, but meeting a quality woman (who are sober) is more difficult, especially during daylight hours. Cold approaching also fails to weed out the promiscuous slvts.

Depends what you want though. I've never understood why people put so much effort into getting laid and come up with techniques and games etc, because any ugly, out of shape AFC can get laid.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Well I've always said that getting ONS in the UK is as easy as clicking your fingers. You don't even need any "game" to score in a British nightclub.

Getting laid is not a problem on any night of the week, but meeting a quality woman (who are sober) is more difficult, especially during daylight hours. Cold approaching also fails to weed out the promiscuous slvts.

Depends what you want though. I've never understood why people put so much effort into getting laid and come up with techniques and games etc, because any ugly, out of shape AFC can get laid.
Agreed, same as in Australia!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but im not talking about in a nightclub i dont go to bars and nightclubs, im 16 im talking aobut cold approching in town in the mall or in the street.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'UK girls don't dig cycky and funny. Oh, you can't cold approach UK girls. Oh, you can't get sexual state on a UK girl. Oh, UK girls don't go for one night stands or wild, hot, raunchy, mind blowing sex.'

There's absolutely nothing in the article you showed that mentions anything to do with C&F, cold approaches or ONS - all it says is that Brits are quite sexually open. This I would not dispute.

HOWEVER a lot of this takes place within a different framework than many of the techniques on sosuave take account of.

As someone pointed out, it is extremely easy to pick up a slapper (a slut) in a nightclub or a pub or outside a chip shop. But QUALITY women do not, in my experience, respond as well to cold approaches or attempts to get them in a 'sexual state' as they seem to in the US.

Most women in Britain are up for a great deal sexually, but usually on their own terms of a 'relationship' in which they set the rules. This is why UK women DO need a slightly different approach.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I cant believe this is even an issue. English chicks are the BEST!(assuming you can find one with good teeth :eek: ).

THey are direct and will often game YOU! I swear the only times I ever get propositioned is by british gals. Nothing like hearing a fly cutie tell ya "So...do you fancy a shag?" within a few hours of meeting you!

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very True

Especially the English lassies from the North.

God Bless Yorkshire!

I myself will be sampling Belfast nightlife all next week.

I rule.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The sluts will do one night stands, but you will have a hard time finding a decent chick to do that.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have screwed more than 30 people by now that I sorta picked up at clubs. They're pissed, and they're loud. They spit and they're all over the place. What a turn on :rolleyes:

WOW! someone made a survey. **** the servey. **** anyone that will believe figures on a paper in matters like this.

There are a lot of sluts and brainless people out there. Approaching cold in the UK with the aim to get someone more long term isnt easy and they always have their '***** shields' up. It's mainly done through networking, not cold approaches.

Maybe I really am that bad at cold approaches. I'll tell you what though. C+F/neg hitting isnt at all what it's cracked up to be, if it IS the same here than it is in the US.

It doesnt mention 'the game' at all pal. It gives peoples beliefes and experiences, but it has jack to do with the ease of meeting and seducing women.