For all you guys using MYSPACE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do a quick study to get an idea of how many e-mails a typical MySpace ho gets a day. I'm going to e-mail 3 girls, a HB6, a HB7/8 and a HB9, and ask them each how many they typically get a day. This will give all you guys a general idea of how competitive this site is and that you seriously need to differentiate yourself if you wanna pull hoes.

Basic Search Criteria used:

-Single
-18-24
-Interested in "Dating" or "Serious Relationships"

I'll post the links to the profiles and results when I get the responses.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually try to have a profile that gets a girl more interested in me. I'm currently redoing the whole profile, but the most important thing on the profile is probably the default pic. A good default pic will get girls to check out your profile, and if they like what they see, they will send a message to you.

www.myspace.com/bvaldez

The hottest of the hot though, I message them, but don't give any compliments about their looks, as they are used to messages like that. I usually send general messages i have written already to a hottie such as...

" Hi, I was just here at home, just finished reading up on some things and figured browsing through some profiles wouldn't be a bad idea. Your profile was one of those profiles that got some of my attention. Can you guess what it was that caught my attention exactly? I don't want to keep you, so I guess the best course of action would be for you to check out my profile to see if I'm a person you would like to get to know a bit better. Maybe tag eachother with a few messages. If not, no hard feelings and have a good night/morning (depending on when you read this)

Brian "

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. I can't wait to see this.

Would you also be asking them what kinds of things people say on MySpace that initiates a response from them? Do they even read all their E-mails or do they base that on the pictures?

Things like that?

~Sloopy

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent used my myspace account to email anyone yet. But I've done that on a similar site and got good responses from the girls. I found that if a girl is a perfect 10 and gets like 20-40 emials a day, then chances of them responding are low.

I actually dont blame them because on some occasions I'd check my mail and see that I have like 15-35 emails and I hated responding to all of them even though I liked the attention. So its the same for them, they might think your an awesome guy but chances are if shes a 10 she didnt even have a chance to see your email.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy
Awesome. I can't wait to see this.

Would you also be asking them what kinds of things people say on MySpace that initiates a response from them? Do they even read all their E-mails or do they base that on the pictures?

Things like that?

~Sloopy

I might depending on the responses I get.

Valdez- Not a bad pro, I would dump the generic survey that everyone does- it eliminates any mystery about yourself IMO.

Here's a link to my pro, for those interested:

http://www.myspace.com/toinewalker

I would give myself a 7, and I NEVER get emails from random girls.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham

I would give myself a 7, and I NEVER get emails from random girls.
Hey thats cool bro. Your not overconfident.

Anyway since everyone just happens to be posting their myspace, I guess I will too. Its just a casual account to I havent put much effort into my profile.

Myspace

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaaaahahahaa!!!! I LOVE myspace *****s. they are soooooo awesome.

Every morning when i wake up i check my myspace. Every morning I am greeted with signs of female approval in the form of

New messages!
new friend requests!
new comments!

man its freaking awesome. like, its also a great place to practice game, as i am never going to meet any of these *****es, and i do, they will never have the guts to say like, "hey! youre that guy from myspace!!"

sooooooo that being said, here is my profile! like, all of you, like, be my myspace friends!

I was thinking about deleting all of the ugly *****es (that arent my friends in real life) off of my buddy list.

this would serve 2 purposes:
1) make me look 1337 (elite)
2) make me look more accessable

any advice would help too

http://www.myspace.com/enjin

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Valdez
A good default pic will get girls to check out your profile, and if they like what they see, they will send a message to you.
BROHAM: I wonder if a better experiment would be to catalog responses from women to guys with exceptional default pictures. I have to admit a morbid fascination with MySpace and the motivations betrayed by women in relative anonymity that they would otherwise repress or outright deny in a social environment. I tend to see a higher instance of overt offers for sexuality to guys with washboard abs displayed in their default shots (no big secret there).

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I want to show you guys something. My best friend is a MySpace PIMP. Every girl EVER wants him and they show it. I am going to link to his profile so maybe you can give a full analysis. But just look at the comments he gets.

Click here to see this phenomenon...

I'm on MySpace too but I'm not going to provide my profile - not yet anyway.

~Sloopy

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, my first response from this chick, HB6:

http://www.myspace.com/bubles23

Subject: Quick Question

Me: On average, how many random guys email you a day?

Her: lol...id say maybe anywhere from 2-5 a day..lol y is that???

So this moron probably gets b/w 10-25 emails a week from dudes depending on various external stimuli. (i wonder how many she'll get the week of Feb 14th?) .......I think this range is probably common among HB5/6s. This dosen't seem like alot but I think if I got 10 different girls per week emailing me basically saying they wanna F, I'd feel like a God. Looks like feminism isn't the only thing brainwashing women into thinking they're above us. sh*t.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo- I agree with you that myspace is like alcohol to some girls as it causes them to be brutually honest about sex (which is cool). It also makes it easier to reject guys simply by not responding, whereas in a social setting they'll be nice as to avoid confrontation but then give you a fake #.

Sloop-Dogg- That guy def is, uh, different. Not your typical alpha male/athlete that girls like, and he's bi? wtf......does this guy seriously get laid?

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham

Sloop-Dogg- That guy def is, uh, different. Not your typical alpha male/athlete that girls like, and he's bi? wtf......does this guy seriously get laid?
Yep. He's my best friend - the women love him. Seriously. Every girl who meets him wants to bang him. But you have to remember, he and I are part of a different crowd. Being bisexual and artistic is actually attractive to a lot of the girls in the scenester world. I drift in and out between the straight-laced, bar-hopping working professionals and the underground, pot-smoking, lip-piercing realm of the scenester chicks.

A lot more goes on than what is talked about on this website.

See, Kevin is truly a very interesting, very cool, very artistic guy. He's not pretending he's got it going on because he really does. People see that. They see it in me as well. That's why I've pretty much decided to lay off the c/f and openers, etc - and just be a more confident me. It works a lot better.

So don't act cool...BE cool. ;)

~Sloopy

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll admit I'm not familiar with the "scenester" crowd. Those types of chicks don't really appeal to me. I look like your typical young, white-collared professional and personality-wise I'm a narcissist and a quasi-misogynist and I'm not afraid to show it when I'm sober :).

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up a "Myspace" last year, not so much to get women but because I was really easily distracted during exam study time and had decided that starting a blog might be amusing.

Myspace

I've yet to recieve a random message from a girl over myspace, and I'm not really expecting one. I'm about a solid 5 on the looks, and it seems like you've got to be pushing at least a 7 to get any lovin'.

In a way, it's kind of the ultimate ego-check. :p

Last edited:

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're a foot taller than me.....you should be pullin em left and right? When are you gonna bang Lisa Leslie, lol. I added you as a friend btw.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i changed my profile up a bit more, added a ab shot to see what kind of response that will get, i'll let you guys know the results.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually try to have a profile that gets a girl more interested in me. I'm currently redoing the whole profile, but the most important thing on the profile is probably the default pic. A good default pic will get girls to check out your profile, and if they like what they see, they will send a message to you.

www.myspace.com/bvaldez

The hottest of the hot though, I message them, but don't give any compliments about their looks, as they are used to messages like that. I usually send general messages i have written already to a hottie such as...

" Hi, I was just here at home, just finished reading up on some things and figured browsing through some profiles wouldn't be a bad idea. Your profile was one of those profiles that got some of my attention. Can you guess what it was that caught my attention exactly? I don't want to keep you, so I guess the best course of action would be for you to check out my profile to see if I'm a person you would like to get to know a bit better. Maybe tag eachother with a few messages. If not, no hard feelings and have a good night/morning (depending on when you read this)

Brian "

Valdez,

so what do you say back to the girl when they ask you what caught your attention?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

www.myspace.com/bvaldez

Brian "

Valdez,

so what do you tell the girl when she replies and wants to know what attracted you to her profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.