Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for all you frustrated-unsuccessful guys who have or want to give up: (good advice)

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for all you guys who are pathetic and can't get a date to save your life, READ THIS! im comparing you to athletes that have never played a sport before.
think of getting girls like developing a skill. for those of you who think you can read every article and the dj bible in one night and then get the girl of their dreams tomorrow is dreaming. (what athlete has learned a skill in one day? how much frustration did wayne gretzky have to go through to learn how to skate. when he was 4 yrs old and he fell on his @ss the first time, he didnt give up and say oh, only the big boys can be hockey players.

think of everything you do in life as investment towards improving your dj game and the opponent being chicks. EVERYTHING ADDS UP. the LITTLE things COUNT.
let's compare long term goals:
frustated dj: get laid
athlete: eg. make a prestigious team and win a certain event or get a high ranking.

now, the athlete will not say " pushups? how the hell is this gonna help me win the national championship. " they will think, pushups + shooting + sprints + eating right will all add up in the end to them being better. and the results will take care of themselves.

what does this mean for you pathetic dj's? don't look too far ahead. don't think about getting laid or getting a date because that is so far away from happening. you don't have the skills necessary to make it happen yet. blame the girls? no. blame yourself. you keep giving up when you make progress and trying to get girls when your skills just weren;t where they needed to be. but instead of getting mad at yourself and working even harder to improve those skills, YOU GIVE UP! so any progress that was made is lost, and you go back to square 1.

you frustrated dj's should think of that old man as a chance to practice your skills. the more you practice the better they will get. DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF ATTRACTING A GIRL. just like an athlete does everything to increase their chance of winning.

be nice to your sister. if you are mean to your sister, you will be mean to girls. always aim to be your best. don't treat anyone less good just because they are not hot. this will take away from putting girls you like on a pedestal too. but most importantly your skills will develop.
say you see a fat ugly chick wearing some nasty clothes. so what. go up to her and say something nice and then walk away. so what you didnt get laid. but like i said, it adds up.
ask every girl that is alone what her name is and see what happens. you won't get laid. but it WILL increase your odds of getting laid in a year. this is a long term project.
an athlete might take 2 years to go from beginner to advanced level. same goes with dj skills.
you guys have to be willing to put the work in, meaning doing WHATEVER it takes, whether it be embarrassment, sweat and do it with a passion. and in the process, in the back of your head KNOW THAT THIS WILL GET YOU LAID. not now BUT you will be rewarded eventually.
tell yourself this. am i willing to make a fool of myself to get laid? who says I? I DO! just because you didnt get laid there doesnt mean you wont.
this doesnt apply to sex only, im talking #'s and dates too.
there is so much to gain and so little to lose IF you don't give up

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
for all you guys who are pathetic and can't get a date to save your life, READ THIS! im comparing you to athletes that have never played a sport before.
think of getting girls like developing a skill. for those of you who think you can read every article and the dj bible in one night and then get the girl of their dreams tomorrow is dreaming. (what athlete has learned a skill in one day? how much frustration did wayne gretzky have to go through to learn how to skate. when he was 4 yrs old and he fell on his @ss the first time, he didnt give up and say oh, only the big boys can be hockey players.

think of everything you do in life as investment towards improving your dj game and the opponent being chicks. EVERYTHING ADDS UP. the LITTLE things COUNT.
let's compare long term goals:
frustated dj: get laid
athlete: eg. make a prestigious team and win a certain event or get a high ranking.

now, the athlete will not say " pushups? how the hell is this gonna help me win the national championship. " they will think, pushups + shooting + sprints + eating right will all add up in the end to them being better. and the results will take care of themselves.

what does this mean for you pathetic dj's? don't look too far ahead. don't think about getting laid or getting a date because that is so far away from happening. you don't have the skills necessary to make it happen yet. blame the girls? no. blame yourself. you keep giving up when you make progress and trying to get girls when your skills just weren;t where they needed to be. but instead of getting mad at yourself and working even harder to improve those skills, YOU GIVE UP! so any progress that was made is lost, and you go back to square 1.

you frustrated dj's should think of that old man as a chance to practice your skills. the more you practice the better they will get. DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF ATTRACTING A GIRL. just like an athlete does everything to increase their chance of winning.

be nice to your sister. if you are mean to your sister, you will be mean to girls. always aim to be your best. don't treat anyone less good just because they are not hot. this will take away from putting girls you like on a pedestal too. but most importantly your skills will develop.
say you see a fat ugly chick wearing some nasty clothes. so what. go up to her and say something nice and then walk away. so what you didnt get laid. but like i said, it adds up.
ask every girl that is alone what her name is and see what happens. you won't get laid. but it WILL increase your odds of getting laid in a year. this is a long term project.
an athlete might take 2 years to go from beginner to advanced level. same goes with dj skills.
you guys have to be willing to put the work in, meaning doing WHATEVER it takes, whether it be embarrassment, sweat and do it with a passion. and in the process, in the back of your head KNOW THAT THIS WILL GET YOU LAID. not now BUT you will be rewarded eventually.
tell yourself this. am i willing to make a fool of myself to get laid? who says I? I DO! just because you didnt get laid there doesnt mean you wont.
this doesnt apply to sex only, im talking #'s and dates too.
there is so much to gain and so little to lose IF you don't give up

Hey John, why don't you ever follow your own advice?

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey that is pretty good advice, john. Easy to say but very tough to do, though, isn't it? People that grew up with good relating skills don't know how good they have it.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John, your finally getting it!!! Good job man, your almost there!!!

Dude, there was this HOT(like "OMG, WOW, SHE IS HOT"... ya that hot), at teh gym, and I feel your pain John, her mom was there WATCHIN OVER HER... we got eyecontact, but then her mom game me dirty looks... WTF

No Joke! Anyway, just folo what you just said, and you'll b there in no time!

wjboogy

Banned
Reaction score
i just dont see how you can compare an athelete to getting girls.

Were not training for a sport here, were trying to ttract a human being.

Humans have many emotions and feeling that play into if they will like you or not.

Ive "put in work" trying to get a girl to like me for 13 years. Since the first girl i had a crush on. Still no girl has ever liked me.

That dosnet mean anythings wrong with me, that means i havent been lucky enough to cross that girl.

Im not afraid of approaching girls i find attractive because i figure they wont like me. The guys here dont know what that feels like because theyve had luck getting girls throughout their life.

wjboogy

Banned
Reaction score
P.S

IM NOT A PATHETIC PERSON JUST BECAUSE I CANT ATTRACT GIRLS. THE AMOUNT OF CHICKS I GET DOESNT DETERMINE MY SELF WORTH.

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you go off in the corner and cry about it makes me think otherwise.

boogy
Were not training for a sport here, were trying to ttract a human being.
yes, and it is a very good analogy, being as you must better yourself to do better in your game, whether it's baseball or bytches.

boogy
That dosnet mean anythings wrong with me, that means i havent been lucky enough to cross that girl.
It ain't luck, pal. If it was based on luck and chance, you would be better off. Rather, it's based on you being a loser, unwilling to take in any advice, or use any of it. If it were luck, you'd be bagging at least 1/20.

But instead you come here to mope. I sorely hope you are just trolling around here, because you seem to be hopeless. If guys like you exist, I cry myself to sleep.

boogy
IM NOT A PATHETIC PERSON JUST BECAUSE I CANT ATTRACT GIRLS. THE AMOUNT OF CHICKS I GET DOESNT DETERMINE MY SELF WORTH.]
You sure act like it does, with the amount of complaining and crying and putting yourself down. Get good at something besides spamming a site with bs, like baseball or the stock market. It's your only chance, cause you are lost here.

wjboogy

Banned
Reaction score
#1 ive always tried the advise here.

#2. Quit saying im not, im getting pissed about that.

#3. Just because i dont get girls doesnt mean im a loser, who lied to you?

#4. Whats a troll? Im here to learn, but you guys seem to want to change people. Whats wrong with being yourself but learning how to talk to girls?

#5. Luck does have something to do with it because how would you see the girl that is attracted to you if she's not in the same place that your in? Your not going to see her from across the country.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjboogy:

#3. Just because i dont get girls doesnt mean im a loser, who lied to you?

#4. Whats a troll? Im here to learn, but you guys seem to want to change people. Whats wrong with being yourself but learning how to talk to girls?
To give a comment on these two #'s,

#3: If a guy doesn't want a girl, then he's not a loser not getting one. But if he does, and, like you, never even tries to get one, well... you know what they say "fake it 'till you make it"... if you're not willing to "fake" being a ladiesman, you'll never going to be one. If you fake it now, one day you don't have to fake it anymore. You can just BE a ladiesman. But yes, it requires some faking.

Take it or leave it. The choice is yours.

#4: Being yourself, if that's a pathetic loser (I don't know about you but I sure was), doesn't work. It's as simple as that.

I don't see what's so wrong about faking? After all, everything that is a part of us has been learned after you were born. I mean EVERYTHING. If you change it, it'll never come back. Once you can "fake" it well, it's not faking anymore, it's going to be a part of you if you wish (success, not faking. Faking is only the temporary part).

And you say that you've tried every advice here... have you even tried those that contain faking? (i.e. faking that you are a person who' good with girls). If you don't think like this, you'll never be one.

Oh, and by the way, you yelling that you are not pathetic... it makes you look pathetic. If you really must say it, at least don't use caps. It really does seem like you were totally pathetic when you do it like that,

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good John!!!

First time I see you giving some good advice! Keep it up! You're absolutely getting there..

Just one thing: I can't imagine how you could come up with some dumba$$ ratingsystem just minutes before you wrote this.

Anyway, good post here!

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice John

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 11-28-2001).]

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bashful, please leave wjboogy alone and quit possessing his body.

Vade retro.

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 11-28-2001).]

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he's right.

Sorry, wjboogy, some guys are just unlucky. Girls hate who you are. You can't change it. You will never get girls and there is nothing you can do. It's all luck you were born with. Kick your dad in the nuts for concieving you on a crack under a ladder infront of a black cat on a broken mirror with an open umbrella. You're just unchangeably unlucky.

Even if you can't get girls, you should always be yourself. I mean, if you are 0 for 62 being yourself, might as well keep doing the same ole thing. It only makes good sense, right?

Just because you don't win doesn't make you a loser. Losing is in no way related to being a loser. They are completely different meanings. Definately.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's like they say wjboogy: never change a winning game but ALWAYS change a LOSING game.

wjboogy

Banned
Reaction score
Thank God someone understands, thanks sociopath. Someone here actually has a brain to relate.

How could you geta girl that lives all the way across the country that you havent even met yet? You need theluck of her being near you so you can go approach her. Thats perfect sense.

Someone actually understands that you are to value yourself more then girls. Faking will give you no more confidence in yourself. If you can be yourself and get girls, then your the man. If you be fake and try to get girls, girls will see it, and label you a CHUMP!

Thats why i like what Aaliyah said before she passed, she loves a man that can be himself and not care what people think. Like me. Its those of you that are changing yourself so girls will like you that dont have self confidence.

I dont agree with your ways. You guys dont seem to value yourself more then what girls think. You guys act like girls are more important then your own self worth.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
adorable advice john ,
but there's something that i wanna comment on , the state of a mind is very important , now after readin all these stuff here , lay guides etc... i can tell that im suffering these days , i've been surfin these site from 2 years and a half exactley . i've surely improved in getting gals ,gettin laid as well as socializing but now or these days i feel like an afc or that i m back to square 1 (maybe not) im confused because when im at a good mood , i know that i can play the game like i used to . the end result is that i wanna improve in myself but i don't know where exactley!! as i told ya i've read alot of info about gals here ,lay guide , askmen, but while im dealing or conversing with them (gals) especially if i am not at a good mood , i think inside n believe that im not the catch and this produce a reverse negative effect on me (self-fulfillin prophecy) so i can't concentrate or i just do the afc job .
though as i told u guys i've read n remembered every word here .

what's confusin me is that sometimes when i m thinking positive or when im feeling great n concentrating on the natural joy , letting my natural self come out , i do the job in a great way n score numbers ,dates etc..
that's why im confused cz iknow the answer alot of times but it's a useless answer cz i know inside myself that im gonna screw it or blow the chance !! but i keep on tryin cz u neva lose till u stop tryin

but i really wanna get over this n move to the next stage , sometimes i can't know myself whether im a jerk or a dj or a nice guy (impossible) . that's why i can't be myself at times .
i even have posted alot about these problem n i got answers but not clear ones n maybe it isn't a problem in the first place , so guys give ur thoughts about that , maybe it's a psychological problem , maybe this is normal n happen to ppl who've practiced n studied gals here in this site..i just want u guys to help me to know where am i . cz when i expereince this n it happens alot of times . i come here n start readin etc... n this is really becoming borin as a result i become depressed , think negatvie , low self-esteem etc. n u all know that life is short ,
i really don't wanna waste it.

as a proved example of what im saying...
there is this gal in college that i wanna know her better ,
when im happy n feeling good , i can chat with her for hours , do my job n reach the goal , when im thinking negative , feeling bad (this happen alot) i can't even talk with her or even to my mother , sister , friends that i know quite well n i hate to stay silent . although i know that to talk with gals u've to make her the subject of the conversation , listen to her , relax , don't think of what ur goin to say next , know what they look for in a guy , watch her trance words (tough to do these days not like before) , fill the void in her life , be yourself , keep the mystery , play hard to get etc...... so i know it all so why read again??

It really hurts when u like someone n wanna get to know him/her better but ur clueless though u've improved in that n read,practiced,alot (im talkin about gals)

ps it really hurts when all ur friends r gettin laid n hooked up n ur the only one who aren't though u've tried n read n put yourself in alot of embaressin situations as well as u know that u've got what it takes so what's wrong???

after all , im living a great life , im grateful , happy , 'll focus on feeling happy n great all the times cz i know that there always 'll be light at the end of the tunnel !!