Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all the beginners: EYE CONTACT

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE 100% NECESSARY OPENER

It doesn't matter how well you can talk, or how much C&F you've "mastered", or how rich your daddy is, if you can't MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT, you might as well stay home!

If you are constantly avoiding the eyes of a woman when trying to approach(looking down etc), it makes you look WEAK! The most wonderful of diatribes could be spouting from your beak, but none of it would matter because your eyes are on the floor, not the girl! And the woman you are "talking" to would be thinking: "man, this guy is a real weakling. He can't even look me in the eye when he talks to me. He can't have much integrity"

EYES communicate more effectively than speech in pick-up situations. For instance:

If a girl is maintaining eye contact with you as you are speaking, she isn't showing signs of disinterest.

If a girl is occasionally throwing glances to the floor, it means that she's really interested and is worried about what she says next. You intimidate her, just like any proper man should.

If a girl is looking everywhere but in your eyes (over your shoulder, to her sides), it means that its over, pal, and you should jump ship ASAP. Disinterested to the max.

So, before you go researching PUA, C&F, NLP, LOL, GWAO, ROFLMAO, etc., master the skill of EYE CONTACT ASAP!

Remember this tip: Eye contact is the BEST OPENER!

Last edited:

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although this wasn't in a seduction situation my cousin who happens to be good looking maintained EC. I held it for about 30 seconds but had to back away after that - it just got too awkward. (There was no sign of sexual interest of course!):rolleyes:

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope he atleast paid for breakfast in the morning. LOL just messing.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some eye contact going with a girl the other day. Didn't break eye contact and it was a very nice moment. I noticed her trying to 'read' my eyes (could see her eyes moving while engaged with mine) during a silent moment. Needless to say, had I broken eye contact, that moment would not have happened. Plus, like you mentioned I would've looked like a real weakling.

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear glasses - this must impact on the EC surely? I've read that wearing glasses may make you more untrustworthy because you can't see the eyes properly.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pagelover,

I suggest that you get contacts. Glasses glare and for the most part people look better without glasses on.

Reaction score
i tried eye contacts but i couldn't get them in, so I'm still blind.