Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all of you there is HOPE!

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank all of you for your commitment, bravery and wisdom.

My dear Djs.

REad it first, comment on it later:
Some background:

I'm a good looking guy, but due to my lack of self steem I could never get girls. I was an AFC/Chump/Nice guy.
Now, I'm not a complete Dj, but I fell different.

Now I could understand that dating is nothing more than a "game".

I was able to recognize when a woman was trying to play with me

I was able to recognize When she was testing me.

I learnt to be CF, to be witty, to be "confident", etc.
....................................................................................

My "last" game:

(Me and this girl study together, our course ends in this july)
{This girl is a 20 years old HB and said she didn't have a boyfriend}.

I must say, the last woman I was interested was a tease.
She flirted a lot with me in a party, she smiled, touched me, and even blushed. I was suspicious about her, because she was coming on too strong for a HB 8.5.

Two days later I tested her. I sent a SMS telling that if she wanted to go out with me, she was welcome.
I got no response. After two 2 weeks, she called me, all happy and "interested". She invited me to go out with her friends, than I said that couldn't and after some talk I hung up on her.

When we met in our normal classes we keept talking. She continued giving signals, but I walked away, ignored her.

She couldn't believe when I did it. She was looking at me all the time, etc.

One day her female friend said that she was involved with a guy for 5 years, and that she didn't know if she would date him or not.
{probably it was an excuse. As she wasn't "dating" this guy, was just involved, she could proclaim herself as single, and get all the attention from men}

Once, she said she has a lot of male friends. { probably loosers she keeps exploiting}
...................................................................................

It hurt to be played, and "rejected". As soon as I recognized she was a player I walked away (although I liked her).
....................................................................................

In my post I wrote: For all of you there is HOPE!

Why?

Because when a girl rejects you or play with you, you can walk away and find someone else. And you can keep trying, making mistakes and learning from it.

But if you discover you're with an incurable desease, you know that the game is over, forever.

And I think for me, my game is over.

Of course it hurts not to get the girl, but it much more painful to now that you're NEVER going to get
any girl.

Thaks to evryone here that helped me in one way or another, pook, senor fingers, "david dangelo", doc love, to all.

I'll still be here, not as a player, but as a watcher.

There's hope for you. Never give up, one day you'll be sucessfull.

:p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you walked away but if it helps you sure... The big issue I see here is that you invested in her emotionally LONG before you should even think about doing that...

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you passed up a golden opportunity here.

Next time you meet a player chick, DONT WALK AWAY! We are not talking about your future wife here. This should be FUN for you!! These girls who got game are the BEST! Play her just for the sport of it and you will learn VOLUMES my friend.

As for my take on your situation...

When we met in our normal classes we keept talking. She continued giving signals, but I walked away, ignored her.
This was not a suave move. When a girl shows you she is interested, you should reward her by gradually increasing open bodylanguage, proximity and eye/body contact...this shows her that you understand her subcommunication and are "feeling what shes feeling".

So much of this game is unspoken!

But if you discover you're with an incurable desease, you know that the game is over, forever.

And I think for me, my game is over.
The irony of this post is that you are telling others not to give up hope while you have given it up yourself!

Its really interesting, cuz I notice a lot of guys make on this site make this mistake. They believe that Game and Life are separate realms, and they couldn´t be more wrong!

Here is something I have learned in all my experiences:

The Game is not really about the girls...its about YOU and how you live your life. They just fill a small role in this vast playground of yours.

What exactly is game? I would have to define it as "getting your shít handled"

This breaks down into the following, in order of importance:

1. Filling your life with passion and dedication to what you love doing (aside from chicks)
2. Becoming socially adept
3. Becoming comfortable with your sexuality.

It really is this simple! The hardest part is undoing the years of bad habits, social conditioning and phobias we have accepted as part of ourselves.

Sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you recover someday. In the meantime, if you forget everything I just wrote, remember this:

The thing that transforms life into game is when you are having fun. Its not "game" unless you are sincerely enjoying yourself!

Dont ever forget this!

peace

FINGZ

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers

Next time you meet a player chick, DONT WALK AWAY! We are not talking about your future wife here. This should be FUN for you!! These girls who got game are the BEST! Play her just for the sport of it and you will learn VOLUMES my friend.

This was not a suave move. When a girl shows you she is interested, you should reward her by gradually increasing open bodylanguage, proximity and eye/body contact...this shows her that you understand her subcommunication and are "feeling what shes feeling".

The irony of this post is that you are telling others not to give up hope while you have given it up yourself!

Its really interesting, cuz I notice a lot of guys make on this site make this mistake. They believe that Game and Life are separate realms, and they couldn´t be more wrong!

Here is something I have learned in all my experiences:

The Game is not really about the girls...its about YOU and how you live your life. They just fill a small role in this vast playground of yours.

What exactly is game? I would have to define it as "getting your shít handled"

This breaks down into the following, in order of importance:

1. Filling your life with passion and dedication to what you love doing (aside from chicks)
2. Becoming socially adept
3. Becoming comfortable with your sexuality.

It really is this simple! The hardest part is undoing the years of bad habits, social conditioning and phobias we have accepted as part of ourselves.

Sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you recover someday. In the meantime, if you forget everything I just wrote, remember this:

The thing that transforms life into game is when you are having fun. Its not "game" unless you are sincerely enjoying yourself!

Dont ever forget this!

peace

FINGZ

Preach it brother!

Everytime I mess up I can always trace it back to a failure to just be me. When you become fixated on a chick and obess you become out of balance.... and it scares the crap out of them.

HAVE FUN. Learn to truely not care about the OUTCOME. Enjoy the moment. The outcome will be what it is.... and amazing thing happens... when you are not fixated on the outcome things just happen... Im going out tonite because a woman asked ME OUT... to hang with her and her single girlfriend..... I am going to have fun.... I will be confident, relaxed, charming and witty. They will have the time of there life because I am going to have the time of my life and I am going to share that with them.

I dont care if it goes anywhere.... becuase I may or may not be interested... I may meet someone I like better.... learn to chill out... That is a lesson I am learning.... Its easy for me initally but once I hook up with a hottie I have slipped back into my old patterns of behavior.... guess what.... I have the same old results when I do that....

LET THEM CHASE YOU.... reward them for good behavior.... it takes time for some of us RAFC's to bloom in to a DJ.... but keep at it... promise yourself to learn from your mistakes....

ROUND OUT YOUR LIFE like Finger said.... when you do that and you become fulfilled in the other areas of your life, women wont be as an important fixation in your life as it is now... which means you wont be as needy..... which is a turn on for a woman....

I swear they can sense that stuff a mile away... Keep reading learning and improving yourself.....join a gym.... work on getting yoru body in shape.. you;ll feel good and meet SMOKING hot women.... birds of a feather, flock together....

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers

FINGZ
I have a question about this. I understand what you are saying about "rewarding" the girl for showing you attention. How does this pertain to attention *****s? The way I look at it is if she's just playing with your emotions, showing her attention just makes the situation worse. I am probably wrong here, i just need a different way of looking at it.

Lately I have tried so hard to look at myself and try to figure out things I do that cause me not to be sucsessful with women. A few of the things I used to do, and try really hard not to anymore is when I go to a party I look around at girls and think maybe she'll like me, or maybe she will. I honestly think chic's sense that crap and ther puzzy's dry up, well for atleast you anyway. Another thing is automatically thinking after that she won't like me, which is basically lack of confidence.

I was at my frat house thursday night for "thirsty thursday". Our house is in the middle of two sorority's. It doesn't get better than that! I showed up and there were about 6 girls there, all of them I had seen before but never talked to. Who's fault is that? MINE! After a little while I asked this girl what her name was, and that I had seen her before. We ended up talking most of the night, drinking have a good time. There was another girl that I talked to and I would have never done that before either. My attitude what different that night for some reason. I just didn't care. I was confident, I didn't worry about the girls that I didn't talk to and automatically think they didn't like me. I had a great time. I should have asked for one girls number but I didn't and thats my fault. It was funny, I was leaving and I gave her a hard time about being to good to say hi to people she just met. She said I saw you, and called me by the wrong name, my friends were like uh oh. I started givin her a really hard time, and she was like what's the problem, I said if you remember my name is LilJaun, you should have seen the look on her face, I said thats just disrespectful, I said I know your name, and walked off. She yelled stop stop but I kept on walking. She chased me across the parking lot to apologize. I talked to her for a little while, told her she had some bling on her hand, she said it was nothing, i was like its walmart bling but its cool, and took her hand and was rubbing it and commented on how she didn't have a "ring" on which started another converstation. At that point I should have asked for her number but I didn't. My fault.