Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foot Neglect: The importance of pedicures

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most males I know do not get regular pedicures. Pedicures are not something specific for females. Pedicures are not just good for keeping your toenails pretty. They are an important part of caring for what is probably the most used and neglected part of your body. Pedicures do not target only the nails. A thorough pedicure is a treatment for the entire foot. I am not a pedicurist, so I cannot go into deep descriptions of all aspects of it.

Are there other ways to take care of your feet without going out and getting a pedicure. Of course most definitely without a doubt. You can also cut your own hair without going to the barber. I am not a perfect DJ as of yet, but this is one piece of advice that can do nothing but good for all of us guys out there. I don't own any pedicure shops or anything. This article is just something I thought many guys don't know about. PEACE!

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know man.. I enjoy having manly feet.. its not like I ask my girlfriends to lick them. To each their own, though.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monaco said:
i don't know man.. I enjoy having manly feet.. its not like I ask my girlfriends to lick them. To each their own, though.
ditto

comic_relief

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if you are male or female. You should always have your toenails trimmed short. Persons who don't cut his/her toenails are nasty as fuk. I will dump a chic in a split second if she has nasty feet. You can tell a lot about a female by the appearance of her feet.

I agree with the original poster! Do not neglect your feet!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chevelle said:
I will dump a chic in a split second if she has nasty feet. You can tell a lot about a female by the appearance of her feet.
Oh, second that. And it works both ways... just like a chick notices a guy with lousy shoes, they also notice a guy with nasty feet. It's the same thing WE think... man, if she doesn't take care of her feet, what ELSE doesn't she take care of?

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monaco said:
You are basically saying it is not manly to take care of your feet. I don't consider this an issue of masculine/feminine. I consider it an issue of health. I don't think a good DJ neglects health and fitness. Including footcare. Getting a pedicure is an good experience for everybody. Remember, a pedicure is not about painting your toenails. It is basically a professional foot care maintenance. Try it out if you don't believe me. I only recently decided to try out pedicures. If somebody had given me this advice years ago, I would have been much better off.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
But this is so insignificant in actually attracting girls. I don't care what you say, washing your feet and cutting your nails is more then enough foot care.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but getting a pedicure IS feminine. Unless you're a foot model, that is ;)

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it is simply about attracting girls. It is about being the person that girls want. Do not just be yourself, but be your best self. I do not see what you mean about getting pedicures being feminine. It is actually not feminine at all. It is personal care. Cutting your nails is not the same thing as torough foot care. It might seem like meterosexual behavior, but I still do not see anything bad about getting pedicures. Nor do I see it as a waste of time.
1. Women appreciate it.
2. It is far better care for the feet than simply cutting your toenails. It refreshes the skin, and keeps the feet in good condition.

I would like to know any reasons why pedicures would either be:
A: An unecessary waste of time.
B: Somethig that is bad for males. Something harmful to your feet.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2c2bt said:
I don't think it is simply about attracting girls. It is about being the person that girls want.
Humor me, what exactly do women want? Humor me.

comic_relief

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it is simply about attracting girls. It is about being the person that girls want.
There's a link at this site called the DJ Bible, maybe you've heard of it... ya might want to start there. Do what you want with your feet dude, maybe one day you can post them on hot or not. :cheer:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monaco said:
There's a link at this site called the DJ Bible, maybe you've heard of it...
There's a bible?!? I have never heard of this before :p I have so much to learn.

comic_relief

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Men need to keep their toenails cut, get rid of the old, dead skin and make sure their feet don't stink. Do NOT wear shoes without socks unless they are flip flops or men's sandals. Nothing will stink up your feet and make them nasty faster than wearing shoes without socks. Toenails tend to grow a lot faster than fingernails, too...so trim them once a week at the very least. And clean underneath the toenail before trimming them. It's good to put lotion on them regularly, too...especially around the ankles and heels. If you like to go barefoot a lot (like I do) then soaking your feet and using a foot file will help avoid callouses.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd get a pedicure just for the foot massage part...I dont give a fvck what my feet look like but goddamn, I think I'd take a foot massage over sex! :moon:

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the massage part of it is what guys like NFL players like. And they do get pedicures. But those guys are real hard on their feet. I play pickup basketball, among other sports/activities, and I definitely don't underestimate the power of a good foot massage. As for being able to cut your own hair, weak argument. You'll stick out like a jackass with a haircut you did yourself, unless you're damn good. But chances are pretty good no one will notice if you took care of your own feet versus making an appointment so you can dish with the girls while taking the latest quiz in those chick mags. I couldn't avoid emasculating it, I'm sorry :whistle:.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with caring for your own feet or cutting your own hair. Cutting your own hair is all the more difficult. Some people, however, can pull it off. Getting a pedicure does not seem to me an easy task I can do for my self. I would rather have it done, but I never said that there was anything wrong if you can do it yourself.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I misconstrued what you said, my fault. The coffee hasn't taken effect when I post in here ;). I just think some things are for women, and that's it. Maybe I'll go get a pedicure just to see how it is :eek:.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it's not going to HURT getting them done. I get mine done every other week, and I very rarely were sandles. I also shave under my arms as well.

Big crusty yellow skin infested hairy feet are not a turn on to anyone, it's not manly to keep yourself up like that.

Trust me one this one. One of the first thing a woman notices is

never my clothes (well, I take that back, that's an ovbious) or my body (which is in penpoint shape) or the car i drive or antyhing. If I approach 5 intersted women, I promise you 2-3 of them will say the same thing...

"Where do you get your nails done?"

And I lie and say a certain salon, becuase I don't want to tell them my Ex actually does them for me :)

but it shows how clean a person is. My dad used to tell me this crap when I was like 12, but i was 12, i wanted to play sports not F women, but he is right. to this day my dad has the cleanest pad you have ever seen, you walk in and you think a woman lived there by herself. Not womanly looking but not musky and pictures of Michael jordan hanging off the wall.

also, it feels good to tell the truth (pedicures).. i like getting pampered, they give you a nice foot massage. i usually make half a day of it and get my nails, feet done and then walk next door and get a nice massage.

I CAN cut my own hair if forced to, but I don't because my barber does a better job.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Gf talked me into getting a pedicure once. It was a horrible experience, and I will never do it again.They scrape your cuticles with a metal pick, and to me, it is just awful.