Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foot fetish, normal or not?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I know this may seem kind of weird, but yes, I have a foot fetish, I don't know what it is, but there's just something about female feet(especially toes), that turn me on. But I'm wondering, is this generally considered normal, or do people percieve it as weird? I'm asking, but while it's common for people to have butt fetishes and boob fetishes, we hardly hear about feet fetishes. Anyone who posts something off topic, or something that provokes me, gets on the ignore list, because I'm not getting in trouble for flaming again.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of men have a fetish for female feet/legs/high heels, but many of them are too scared to admit it. Some people even have fetishes for nylon stockings, humilliation, bondage, and lots of other fantasies that may seem sick and twisted to other people.

A lot of men have a fetish for female legs, so I would say you're pretty normal. I had a foot fetish since I was 10 and I've been masturbating since I was five. No joke.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Quagmire from Family Guy has a foot fetish, so you can still be a PUA and have a foot fetish. :cool:

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems to be the most common fetish so i'd say it's normal

any girl weirded out by it would suck in bed

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loads of people have foot fetishes.
Legs are sexy.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a foot fetish that I love a woman's feet, because I love all of a woman's body parts :p

Actually I'm not into the whole toe sucking thing - what I really like doing is giving foot massages.