Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foot always falls asleep when taking a dump

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sitting on it Way too long. If you want to read, go find a comfortable chair.
That time factor ups your hemmorhoid risk also.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I myself love to take my time with my sh!t, both feet go asleep. Though, lately I make it quick, just go in, dump, and out. I bet you're not eating soups. Your diet should include soup every day, otherwise you develop all kinds of diseases.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound silly, but is your toilet seat high, such that it cuts off the circulation at the back of the thigh? Guaranteed foot numb there.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood those who spend hours sitting on toilet, reading, smoking etc. I always just dump it real quick and only go there when I feel I am ready lol

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a patent on La Z Boy toilet combinations I wonder? Just a thought.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate having to 5hit in the middle of the things I'm trying to accomplish. I also hate sneezing and sleeping. There's too much necessary and awesome stuff that I need to get done. Such stupid fvcking necessary bodily functions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood those who spend hours sitting on toilet, reading, smoking etc. I always just dump it real quick and only go there when I feel I am ready lol
I don't spend hours but I notice I've always taken more time probably than the average person. I like to make sure I'm finished, for one thing. If there's one thing that annoys me, it's having to go back later to finish the job. There's a lot of variation by the individual here. I've known girls who take less time to dump a load than to go number one.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this! Who doesn't like taking their time when they are dropping a deuce? I actually read a lot of sosuave when I'm on the john.

Do any of you have your foot fall asleep? Stop trying to act cool and be f$*#(*$ honest!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this! Who doesn't like taking their time when they are dropping a deuce? I actually read a lot of sosuave when I'm on the john.
I do believe this is affecting the quality of your posts.

Just messin' with ya! ;)