Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foods, Supplements and Methods to increase sex drive

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite surprised there's not a sticky on this, but I thought I'd try and start a comprehensive list of foods, supplements and other ways to increase your sex drive and testosterone levels.

My list is based on personal experience. A lot of the recommended foods and supplements that are hyped as aphrodisiacs, such as chocolate, strawberries or oysters, don't really have much effect on me.

Here's my list. Any additions would be very welcome...

Foods:

Red meat
Peanuts/Peanut butter
Green tea

Supplements:

Arginine
Tribulus Terrestis
Horny Goat Weed
Golden Root (aka the Blue Pill)
Nitrous Oxide
Zinc

Other:

Squats, deadlifts and upper leg workouts
Running, cycling or other cardio exercise that focuses on the legs
Good sleeping pattern

Things that decrease sex drive:

Stodgy foods - dough, pasta, rice, chips
Large meals - anything with extensive side orders, 3 courses etc
Stress, anxiety and depresion

Any further additions are very welcome...

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

These deffinetly do not decrease sex drive. Overconsumption decreases sex drive. A donut after a workout once a week or some pasta if you're at an italian restaurant doesn't do a damn thing.

It's all about the dosage. If you eat this stuff regularly and the rest of your diet looks like crap too, then it will certainly affect you.

Not necessarily. It depends what the meals are made of. If they're large but contain lots of fat and protein then you're fine. If you have a big bowl of pasta followed by a pound of chocolate cake (also known as a single slice of cake in most restaurants) then prepare to fall asleep shortly after.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
lifting a good 3 days a week has increased my drive big time, I wake up every morning like a rock...all the protein and supplements has increased my loads big time as well, which is always welcummed LMAO

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
lifting a good 3 days a week has increased my drive big time, I wake up every morning like a rock...all the protein and supplements has increased my loads big time as well, which is always welcummed LMAO
I recently started lifting 5 days every week and going hard and its had the opposite effect on me...I'm fatigued a lot but I am still growing but definitely not walking around super horny anymore..

Maybe it has something to do with introducing pasta as a staple in my bulking diet.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Whats a chocolate cake ??? I think I've forgotten what one looks like :(
Depends. You mean real chocolate cake made at home or that thick tar like "cake" that sticks to your mouth as you try to chew it.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to me guys because I'm 45 !!!

Protein in General.....A typical American BBQ meal of Steak, w/ a baked potato and corn.........followed by a little bit of something sugary for desert, would really drive it home for me

Dark Chocolate

A breakfast of coffee with a White cheese (Jack, Mexican) quesadilla (Go figure ?)

I think that any moderate amount of protein along w/ some carbs to give it a kick (Protein=Strength Carbs=Energy), works in general.

You've heard about Vitamin E......If you can find it, Wheat Germ oil is the highest concentrated form of Vitamin E

Eggs, of course

I would avoid Pasta in large amounts

This is a facinating topic....it should get a sticky

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have really high and low periods when it comes to sex drive. Some days I feel like an animal and as a result my game is vastly improved. I'm sexual with women, much more forward and fearless, and I seem to attract them more.

Other times, my sex drive is so low I barely think about sex and don't have the motivation for it. This usually happens during strict dieting.

I'm paying more attention to these phases now and looking at what I eat, what supplements I'm taking.

I believe if you can get your diet (and exercise) honed to the point where your sex drive increases, it will improve your chances with women considerably...and the fun you have with them of course. ;)

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I am quite surprised there's not a sticky on this, but I thought I'd try and start a comprehensive list of foods, supplements and other ways to increase your sex drive and testosterone levels.

My list is based on personal experience. A lot of the recommended foods and supplements that are hyped as aphrodisiacs, such as chocolate, strawberries or oysters, don't really have much effect on me.

Here's my list. Any additions would be very welcome...

Foods:

Red meat
Peanuts/Peanut butter
Green tea

Supplements:

Arginine
Tribulus Terrestis
Horny Goat Weed
Golden Root (aka the Blue Pill)
Nitrous Oxide
Zinc

Other:

Squats, deadlifts and upper leg workouts
Running, cycling or other cardio exercise that focuses on the legs
Good sleeping pattern

Stress, anxiety and depresion

Any further additions are very welcome...

I would add cod liver oil or the various concentrated fish oils (not pills) and of course vitamin E.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I been to the gym and started lifting my sex drive has increased. Just lift weights and you will see a big difference. I can also feel my posture and confidence changing as well.

jammy1257

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait theres foods that increase testosterone? I thought that was made naturally and can't be increased due to genetic limits.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Ever since I been to the gym and started lifting my sex drive has increased. Just lift weights and you will see a big difference. I can also feel my posture and confidence changing as well.
Your'e 21. At that age Bro, I would get hard looking at manequins in store windows.
Keep up the lifting though !!!

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squats, Deadlifts <--- exercises that definitely get your testosterone pumped

Triazole and Activate Extreme <--- supplements that boost up your testosterone levels and reduce estrogen.

Salmon, Chicken, Peanuts <--- foods that help your produce testosterone and increase libido.

8-hour Sleep - a MUST to reduce stress and recover your body

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Squats, Deadlifts <--- exercises that definitely get your testosterone pumped
If you use heavy weights. Heavy is 8 reps up to 20 or so. After that it's the aerobic zone. You want to activate and stimulate those large muscles. Rows will also have a nice effect since the back is very large and muscular... in some people at least.

Triazole and Activate Extreme <--- supplements that boost up your testosterone levels and reduce estrogen.
No and no. First you eat the proper nutrients. If your body doesn't have enough zinc and fatty acids to make testosterone, no fancy pill will make testosterone (except steroids).

Give the body proper nutrients before you attempt any enhancements. It's cheaper as well and the effects can be very dramatic.

8-hour Sleep - a MUST to reduce stress and recover your body
Agreed. Uninterrupted 8 hours minimum in a nice soft comfy bed. If that doesn't make you feel rested and you have a good diet as well you're doing too much work. Either in the gym or otherwise. Stress accumulates. Whether it's physical or mental the body reacts the same.

JDiddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
oysters
red meat
omega 3,6,9 oils
fat and cholesterol in general
fruit
sunlight (vitamin D)
muscle mass
estrogen/aromatase inhibitors (minimise bodyfat but dont go too low, oysters, zinc, berries ect)
no alcohol

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Foods
Pepitas
Walnuts
Kidney
Bull's or Goats Testicles

Supps
ZMA
Tribulus
Nettle Root Extract
DIM
Asprin

Activities
Being on stage like stand up comedy or lead singer of a band
Anything competitive, esp. physical competition and sports
"edging" i.e. masturbating or having sex and hovering right on the edge of ejaculation but not cumming.
Watching sexually arousing images
Fisticuffs, fighting, wrestling etc.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sticking this one. I really think it's important for guys to get their testosterone and sex drive to its peak, as it is then that we are at our most fearless, masculine and our most seductive.

I've been experimenting with a lot of these supplements lately. I'm on a cutting diet and my sex drive always drops during this time. So I have been trying to increase it using a variety of these recommendations.

I can say that the following have given me no noticable difference...

Horny goat weed
Tribulus
zinc tablets
Gink bilbao
Ginseng
Aspirin
Cardio exercise
Arginine
Green tea

Things that have given me some minor results...

Squats and deadlifts - the day after I feel much hornier
Golden root - works within an hour
Peanut butter - seems to help if eaten regularly

I'm starting to realise that supplements without a full and healthy diet aren't particularly beneficial. Personally speaking, my sex drive is at its peak during a bulking diet with moderately high complex carbs, high protein and lots of vegetables and fruit.

Another thing I've noticed is that my sex drive drops when the weather is hot and muggy, as it always makes me feel lethargic. Whereas in cooler temperatures I feel a lot more alert and active.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every morning I take Fish Oil pills, a magnesium pill, 3-5 vitamin D drops, and a Centrum Silver pill. I drink Green tea almost every day. This is all from doctor's orders for My body. What I've noticed is more sleep in the corners of my eyes when I wake up and more lucid dreaming. I've been dreaming some powerful weird sh!t, which could also be coming from the women in my life who I fvck though barely know. How do you ever Really know any woman? I do not care to get to know a woman too well before I fvck her cause most of them are a bag of lies. Some aren't, but even those lie without any conscience so I'll lie to get in their pants, give them/say to them what they want. I'm a serial fvcker. This could be causing the bad f'd up dreams and not the vitamins I've been taking for over a month. And this regimen may have actually decreased my sex drive, but getting more sex seems to increase my sex drive to get more sex. It usually hits me about Wednesday or Thursday to want to bang another chick. By Fri or Sat I'm ready to impregnate one of them sans sans the condom. I can't tell whether all this fvcking is good for me or bad for me.

Jariel said:
Another thing I've noticed is that my sex drive drops when the weather is hot and muggy, as it always makes me feel lethargic. Whereas in cooler temperatures I feel a lot more alert and active.
I think just about everybody is this way. I like fvcking so much that I'll disregard the heat in order to get that "beast" feeling again.