Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foods and supplements to increase testosterone?

Master Cheif

Don Juan
Reaction score
among other hormone levels, what can i eat or take to increase these naturally or relatively naturally?

i heard something about flax seed oil and fish oils but nothing ive read has said anything to prove that.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these "natural" supplements that are purported to boost testosterone are based on quackery.

As far as things that actually have evidence behind them:

Zinc
A quality EFA supplement (flax or fish oil)
Plenty of sleep
Lean red meat and eggs in your diet
Vitamin D (found in eggs)
Heavy weight training

Reaction score
Recently I've been taking Ripped Freak in the morning. It's pretty much a caffeine pill, but the energy boost it gives my workouts is intense.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done a bit of experimenting and came up with a really good non ph/roid stack for doing this that's produce very respectable gains in all the people I've tried it with. With that said having a solid diet is prerequisite so lets get your diet together first before i reveal anything.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF your not going to at least say your so called "Stack," What is the point of bringing it up? Moronic and useless post.

Look up D-Asparatic acid that has been known to increase Test in ALL males.

Zinc most people have different views on which means that it shouldnt be considered a real source of increasing test.

sleep/eating/weight training (strength) are sure fire ways of increasing test.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
IF your not going to at least say your so called "Stack," What is the point of bringing it up? Moronic and useless post.

Look up D-Asparatic acid that has been known to increase Test in ALL males.

Zinc most people have different views on which means that it shouldnt be considered a real source of increasing test.

sleep/eating/weight training (strength) are sure fire ways of increasing test.
Main reason is to prevent people from wasting money on supps when there diet/weightlifting plans are a mess.

robinhoods123

Reaction score
Yes, And also, Herbs and herbal supplements can also raise testosterone. According to me, caffeine, ginseng, damiana root, and yohimbe bark, all increase testosterone. Macafem, has also shown promise.These supplements are available in pill form at health stores and pharmacies.

josephajain

Reaction score
Ya i guess the information given here is very helpful for making you really strong and increase the level of testosterone

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientifically proven: Togkat Ali, and Deer Antler Velver.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
I've done a bit of experimenting and came up with a really good non ph/roid stack for doing this that's produce very respectable gains in all the people I've tried it with. With that said having a solid diet is prerequisite so lets get your diet together first before i reveal anything.

3400 calories, 6 oz of beef, and 6 eggs a day. Maybe 50-150g of carbs and 350g of protein per day on average. Recently switched from 2 tablespoons of cod liver oil a day to 6g of high quality fish oil capsules a day. Deadlifting over 4 plates a side doing 5/3/1 except for the overhead press because it didn't fvcking work much for me on that lift.

What's your secret?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the one that will work 100% - go do stuff outside with ur shirt off. Seriously, sunlight on ur skin will do wonders.

beaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ruckus, double your beef intake and make it 100% grassfed for a better omega 6:3 ratio. Steaks, not hamburger. Don't fear the fat cause there's lots of good stuff in it. Bison works just as well.

rifyraina

Reaction score
A number of natural substances can boost testosterone levels in males and females. Herbs and herbal supplements can also raise testosterone. Some supplements like caffeine, ginseng, damiana root all increase testosterone.

kevinpeter1

Reaction score
An antioxidant, amino acid and vitamin blend could help an aging brain and boost memory performance, according to the results of a study on rats. Nutritional deficiency is almost impossible to avoid in these modern times. With our busy lifestyle, the ever-tempting convenience of fast food, it is now very difficult to enjoy excellent daily nutrition.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZMA & Tribulus Terrestris is an effective stack.

Its bull**** when ppl go on about quackery because a herb or whatever hasn't passed a double-blind placebo test. Those tests are designed by the pharmacuetical industry for the pharmacuetical industry with the pharmacuetical industry. If its not a pharmacuetical product, don't take their baised word for it~ try it yourself: you will notice an effect.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
ZMA & Tribulus Terrestris is an effective stack.
I'm truly behind this. I've used tribulus for quite some time and always had positive effects. I have an increased sex drive, more intensity at the gym and generally feel more bold when I'm taking it. I started taking it with ZMA recently and noticed magnified effects. I have heard that you can substitute ZMA with a cheaper Zinc and Magnesium alternative for the same results. Not tried it yet, but will do.

It doesn't work for everyone though, and some people might need to exceed the recommended dose of tribulus to feel the effects. But it's one of the few supplements that I swear by.

In addition, eating plenty of red meat will help, as will a good exercise routine. Squats and deadlifts will send your testosterone through the roof!

And if you're looking to increase sexual performance, I find a golden root pill an hour or two before you get intimate is a winner.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beaker said:
ruckus, double your beef intake and make it 100% grassfed for a better omega 6:3 ratio. Steaks, not hamburger. Don't fear the fat cause there's lots of good stuff in it. Bison works just as well.
Bison has more protein and less fat than beef, and bison burgers taste heavenly.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zinc (pills or foods like oysters), Ginseng, fish oil and L-arginine. Not sure how safe L-arginine really is though, but I was pumping out Peter North type ejaculations, dude. And of course the high fat red meat. It's helped me to go low on starchy carbs too - stick to the basics, fruits, vegetables, meats, wheat stuff.

Be careful with high testosterone, the result for me was a kid.