Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food or Party?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellows, although I don't often come to you for advice, I've come to a decision that is simply too difficult for me to make alone.

You see, due to a mishap with my check card, I won't have access to my bank account until monday. In my pocket I have a $5 bill. I've been craving Burger King all day long, which although I know is not good for me, is extremely tasty. I haven't had fast food in over a month, so I figured I treat myself to a Whopper because those will always be my favorite. But, all of a sudden I realize that if I spend my last $5 on a meal, then I won't have any money to go out tonight and celebrate Cinco de Mayo, which is a big party night down here this close to Mexico. So, in short, I can't decide between having a tasy burger, or saving my money for going out tonight. The decision is riveting!

What would you do?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished my whopper, and I must say I'm satisfied with my choice. Good idea, DJD, I'll use the old standby "Oops I left my wallet in my other pants. I'll pay you back" standby.

If I hadn't spent it, 5 bucks is plenty enough to get into a club with, and once in I'll just get a few chickadees to buy me some drinks and my night is made. Tonight it's cheap mexican beer and tequila at the local mexican food place, cover $5 (which I no longer have).