Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food Between Teeth

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
My teeth aren't bad enough to warrant braces, in fact they're pretty straight.

Only problem is there's a small gap between most of them. It doesn't look bad and doesn't cause any problems until...

I eat steak. Shreds of meat will undoubtly get stuck between. Now I make it a habit to go to the restroom after every meal to clear them out, only problem is when you're dining with someone, you're bound to chat... and end up parading your unsightly teeth stuck with food, yuck!

Same thing for certain types of vegetables.

Suggestions anyone?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excuse yourself and go to the bathroom like you said

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Im sorry but if this thread has to do with teeth then its part of your body plus food , this should be moved to health and fitness.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Im sorry but if this thread has to do with teeth then its part of your body plus food , this should be moved to health and fitness.
yes mister moderator:rolleyes:

do your teeth show when you talk?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you obsessed with me ? or do you have nothing else better to do but follow me and search for my post and comment on every detail I post?

spider_007
Master Don Juan

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mroriginal
Senior Don Juan

and your telling me to get a life, sure thing Master don juan

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you obsessed with me ? or do you have nothing else better to do but follow me and search for my post and comment on every detail I post?

and your telling me to get a life, sure thing Master don juan

:crackup: :crackup: lay off the crack boy:rolleyes: :D My world revolves around me, NOT you.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
No your life revolves around this site cause your a loser who need to get a life. Let me guess your gonna post back with some stupid insults because you know im right, that your here more than me and its you who needs to get a life. hey that rhimes.

Im 17 with 2 months

and how old are you?

your a 22 year old loser who still needs advice on how to seduce women while I should still be in school.

let me guess now your going to make something up by telling me your here to give advice,dont make more of a fool of yourself more than you already did.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it revolve around this site cause your a loser and need to get a life. Let me guess your gonna post back with some stupid insults because you know im right that your here more than me and its you who needs to get a life.

Im 17 with 2 months

and how old are you?
you need an aditude check bro.

i'm 21, and i'm at work right now, sipping my coffie and trying to keep from falling asleep. I get bored from time to time so I wisit this site and grace your sorry ass with my presence.

grow up:rolleyes:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE your a fool! you know im right thats why you toned down!

what atittude?

this is cyber space you have no CLUE what I am like in the real world.

But I do know that you spend more time in this site than I do,your older than me,what made you come to this site then? dont give me that self improvement BS because nowhere in the front page does it say self improvement.your here because you have problems with women .Im here right now because I just moved to another house 3 weeks ago and dont know anyone because most people here are old. so I posts here I found this site when I was 14, I was a horny little kid back then,I dont need this site now I just come to AE and HF to see whats up and if I do posts in Dj its not because of problems I have.

Last edited:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE your a fool! you know im right thats why you toned down!

what atittude?
i toned down what :confused:. calm down bro, i didn't insult your mother or notting....:rolleyes:

this is cyber space you have no CLUE what I am like in the real world. [/B]
nor do I want to know

But I do know that you spend more time in this site than I do,your older than me,what made you come to this site then? dont give me that self improvement BS because nowhere in the front page does it say self improvement.your here because you have problems with women. [/B]
duhh? so is the other 19,155 members on this board.

Im here right now because I just moved to another house 3 weeks ago and dont know anyone because most people here are old. so I posts here [/B]
in another words you have no friends and you hang out on the internat all day.

what's that....?

i think i hear your gurlfriend......

i think she wants you to go rub her feet.

:rolleyes: the clouns that i even bother with:(

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I moved to another city in another county.

there you go. I no longer live in miami. now its Ft lauderdale.

whats your next comeback gonna be,now your gonna play it cool and not post any thing so it would seem like your the bigger man.

your bull****! okay like some others in this forum.

yeah and im planning to change the location on my profile.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
sure thing buddy, whatever.

19,155 members, half of them probably dont even use this site.

theirs over a bilion people in the world.

remember that.

black_dragonzilla05

Reaction score
Im 17 with 2 months

and how old are you?

your a 22 year old loser who still needs advice on how to seduce women while I should still be in school.
I found this site when I was 14...
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that this mroriginal can't make a remark without making reference to his age and making irrelevant comparisons?

mroriginal listen to me. No one cares that you are 17 and 2 months and 3 days and 4 hours and 7 minutes and 25 seconds. Please stop. You are so immature.

No one cares you found this site when you were 14. The fact that you keep trying to prove yourself shows you have learned absolutely nothing.

We all know you have never had sex with a girl. Only your hand and possibly little boys.

Why do you have to hi-jack every god-damn thread and make it about how you are so good with women because you found this site when you were 14 and now you are 17 and 2 months and that no one older than you has the right to visit this forum otherwise they are pathetic.

?????

You are pathetic. You are filth beneath my feet. Get a ****ing life. Loser.

I just got here yesterday, but I can't stand such bull****. I'm off to ASF, you guys have fun with mroriginal's semantics, I actually want to learn.

I already avoid your threads. But I hate having to open a new thread and read, and again find you in it having started a new flame war with another poster.

It's like you're spreading a god-damn flame war across the entire forum.

Please do us all a favor and shut the **** up.

You are also a liar. You live in Kendall. You PM'd me and threatened me, and you told me I should come to Kendall where you'll kick my ass.

In fact, here is your PM, maybe the board needs to see how much of an ******* you really are:
COME TO KENDALL, FL MOTHER****ER!!!! I'LL SHOW YOUR PUNK ASS HOW I DO THINGS!!!! Bwahahahaha ****ER!!

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by black_dragonzilla05
IM A GAY PATHETIC LOSER, I LOVE THE PENIS!

Originally posted by black_dragonzilla05
Hey guys!, Im a troll, Ban Me please!

Its easy to make stuff up its also Fun!.:)

BTW my cousins live kendall fl I was staying over thier place till we finished moving our stuff.

done and DONE!

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually theres a new floss called satin floss and its wonderful. you show put some in your jacket pocket or some pocket and excuse yourself if need be. also you can try to glance in any sort of window or glass that shows reflection and just check your teeth if you feel you need to.

honestly, we all must eat and sometimes we all get stuff stuck in between and thats natural. it might seem embarrassing but its petty and your date probally wont say anything bad.

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, there are so many people here that are just desparate for respect from other members of the forum.

The aim this forum to learn to / help others meet women, but it seems to me like a lot of guys primary motive is to look cool to everyone else here. You can always tell who these guys are because they get extremely defencive if they're ever insulted, or constantly go on about the kind of girls they've met.

Back on topic, i wear braces and always get food stuck in my teeth. It doesn't bother me so no one else really notices. Probably best to laugh it off, don't show you are insecure about it.