Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food and Calorie Intake

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22, 5'11'' and 143 pounds, and been gradually gaining weight, all fat, gained about 5 pounds in the last year,

have been going to gym 1-2 times a week, because i just can't be stuffed i'm too bloody tired all the time. i used to go 3-4 and thats when i was seeing results

now my muscles are smaller and i'm getting fat around the stomach

just wondering, how many calories i should be eating per day? I did some googling and its roughly 2200 ish.

i have 600 for breakfast (very healthy, good carb milk banana), 480 sandwich, another 480 sandwhich, and 530 for dinner, big bowl of salad and 250grams meat plus oily dressing

thats about roughly what i should be taking in, but i just keep getting fatter and still bloody tired as hell

do you guys have any nutrition tips?

how do you spread out your kilojoule intake during the day

cheers fellas

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem underweight, 143 5ft 11" and carrying too much fat. Sounds like getting the fat to acceptable levels and getting to at least 165 would be a step forward.

Anyway, go over to stronglifts.com and look up the anabolic diet. Sounds like it would do you some good. If you were going to gain muscle a timed carb diet would be easier however.

Also, if you are going to gain muscle the routine should not be overcomplicated and include a lot of isolation exercises.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
have been going to gym 1-2 times a week, because i just can't be stuffed i'm too bloody tired all the time. i used to go 3-4 and thats when i was seeing results
i think you just answered your own questions here. you need to man up and get to the gym more.

thats about roughly what i should be taking in, but i just keep getting fatter and still bloody tired as hell
there's no amount of food that is going to 'give you enough energy'... either (and i think this is unlikely) you have some energy depleting condition that only a doctor can help you with, or you need a change in attitude, and get you arse in the gym.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they say that you should be burning off as many calories as you take in each day. in order to burn them off, you must get your heart rate up. a walk is a waste unless you can get your heart rate up, so take a jog .