Following up on a one-night stand

Reaction score
Been a little while since I've posted here, but I have a dilemma I was wondering about. I've been pondering the difficulties of turning a one-night stand into a f*ckbuddy situation. The last one I had, I hooked up with this girl at a party, but it seemed like we were actually clicking before that/the next morning. She's been kinda ambivalent about communication since, which leads me to think that could be the end of it, which sucks.

But anyway... a couple nights ago, I had another one, this girl's 17 and leaving for college at the end of summer... from what I understand, she was raving about me the next morning after I left, and was, uh... EXTREMELY into the evening's festivities. I dropped her a quick email to say hi and vaguely suggested we get together again soon. She responded and agreed. Now what's the next move? It would seem kinda awkward I would think to just invite her over to my place considering the circumstances of the last time we met... but then again, I don't know... it's all so confusing.

Basically, what I'm asking is... what's the best course of action to be able to keep banging a girl that you bagged for one night?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her over for dinner and a movie.

Do you want a fvck buddy for do you want to date her? If you want a fvck buddy, make sure she understands that. If you're as good as hook up as you say, she'll come over.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, what I'm asking is... what's the best course of action to be able to keep banging a girl that you bagged for one night?

Don't get clingly or act like she's the center of your universe. Keep playing it cool, lean back and relax. Wait a few days before calling her and ask her what time she's stopping over to watch the movie you're going to rent...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
Why don't you want to date her?

Maybe because he banged her after 15 minutes of conversation and he wouldn't want to be seen around town with this tramp as his official girlfriend. He's thinking the right way.

Reaction score
These are some great replies guys, I truly appreciate the input. Iceberg's right... not only is this girl leaving for college at the end of the summer, but she's just not girlfriend material.

So it seems like the whole "come over for a movie" idea is the one to go with. I like this... props to biker_gixxer for the "what time are you coming over" line :D

Again, thanks for the replies guys!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment bro. It's all about confidence and being in control of the situation (primarly with her). Assuming that she's going to come over instead of 'asking' says allot on many different levels...