Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Follow up to: oh no...

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the original thread

Just to clarify my house is not dirty...so to speak. Ironically it is more like Tyler Durden's house in the movie "Fight Club".

I planned to go thru with iqqi's suggestion. She called and said she can't meet me. She wanted me to bring it over to her place. I was gonna go but then she added that she would run downstairs and get it when I got there. Ok that was not good. I called her back in an hour. I told her I couldn't make it.

We ended up having lunch today. She got the item then. Whenever I try to talk about sleeping with her she changes the subject or does not respond.

Last edited:

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
From reading your past post and this one, it seems like she's not interested in you. She just wanted to pick up the electronic item. Plus, why on earth would you talk about sleeping with her over a lunch?

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree. I have been trying to change her low IL to high IL. Any little movement from her in the positive direction and I get too excited.

She is a HB9 and her cell is always ringing. I have not put all of my eggs in this basket. I still live my life and seek other women. I am very interested in getting her though. I'm not ready to give up but I continue on with my life.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TylerDurden
Whenever I try to talk about sleeping with her she changes the subject or does not respond.
um....no offense, but...loser?

we need more details on how you are bringing this up....

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mean, nasty girl said nothing when you talked about sleeping with her over lunch?

Hmmm. I'm just stunned.