Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fold these cards and wait for next hand?

nice_guyeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a cool chick, confusing tho. She is very hard to read, and i like to think i read people fairly well.

We chilled a few times, good vibes. I got **** blocked a few times too.. Other people made situations fawked up

Didnt try and do anything with her for a few months.. We both busy woth work and life
I see her a few times every few weeks.
She knew i was trying to get to know her, back a few months
I dunno what she thinks now. Good eye contact, decent conversation/vibes

So my question, due to confusion.. Should i just be blunt and ask her whats up? If shes down to chill, lemme get to knowwww you

What do yallllll think?

Thanks ehhhh

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice_guyeh said:
Shes a cool chick, confusing tho. She is very hard to read, and i like to think i read people fairly well.

We chilled a few times, good vibes. I got **** blocked a few times too.. Other people made situations fawked up

Didnt try and do anything with her for a few months.. We both busy woth work and life
I see her a few times every few weeks.
She knew i was trying to get to know her, back a few months
I dunno what she thinks now. Good eye contact, decent conversation/vibes

So my question, due to confusion.. Should i just be blunt and ask her whats up? If shes down to chill, lemme get to knowwww you

What do yallllll think?

Thanks ehhhh
Went through the same exact thing about a month ago. When we text, it goes on FOREVER and she always responds when I initiate....which is every 2.5 weeks or so.

I'd like to here a few answers on this one....

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It reeeally depends, but I'd say the great majority of the time, you're a side plate for her AW needs. She likes feeling like her options are open and extend further than the men she is inevitably spending more time with.

But, rarely, but not impossibly, she's shy and self-conscious and doesn't know how to move forward. Not typical, and probably not the case if you think she's cool instead of boring.

Since I'm voting on the former, if you really want her to make you a bigger priority in her life, you have to raise your perceived value to her. Right now, the rest of her life is more valuable outside of the few afforded gaps that allow the distraction.

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just ask her directly? This way you will know for sure where her interest level lies. If she's interested, she will give you a resounding yes. If she's wishy washy or says no, then next her. I don't see a point in trying to increase your value when you've already spent time with her.

I think the best way to figure her out is to be direct. You will know right away if you ask her directly.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could she have a boyfriend?

I don't know how to tell per se, but does she seem much more interested in you when you're physically in front of her?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your entire game is equal to zero until you ask her to go out with you. Until then, you will study and analyze every move and thought with no real results.

Ask her out, or forget the whole thing.

nice_guyeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i raise my precieved value?
When/ if we chill its just us. Coffee.. Drinks..

Tipzz?

Edit. She heard i was going to chill with anothet girl. Days later se continually asked if i was texting my gf- everytime i had my
Phone out.

I am single. Same with her. And she has acutally said she is " timid, shy and hard to open up". Regarding chillin with a dude

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Your entire game is equal to zero until you ask her to go out with you. Until then, you will study and analyze every move and thought with no real results.

Ask her out, or forget the whole thing.
My man vlad on the same wavelength as me - as per usual.

Basically you aren't confused by this chick, you're just too much of a pvssy to ask her out and make a move. So this whole little dance will keep being a circle jerk until you man the fvck up and ask her out. I mean why do you even initiate contact every couple of weeks ?.

It sure as hell isn't to ask how her aunt Betsy is now is it?

So man up and ask her out.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice_guyeh said:
How do i raise my precieved value?
When/ if we chill its just us. Coffee.. Drinks..

Tipzz?

Edit. She heard i was going to chill with anothet girl. Days later se continually asked if i was texting my gf- everytime i had my
Phone out.

I am single. Same with her. And she has acutally said she is " timid, shy and hard to open up". Regarding chillin with a dude
You can start by not writing like an unintelligent child

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should never allow himself to be in limbo when it comes to a woman's interest level. Force closure and move on from there.

"Hey, I'm going to XYZ this Saturday. Why don't you come on out with me?"

This will put an end to all speculation. Personally I never bother with any woman who doesn't show obvious interest. When a woman is interested, she will move mountains to see you, I always say. Anything else should not be allowed into your life.