Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Focus on *your* own agenda

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve written previously about the fact that everyone has an agenda. There’s nothing wrong with having an agenda. The mistake you often make is helping someone else achieve his or her agenda, without focusing on how your charity affects the achievement of your agenda. If you ever want to achieve your own agenda, you have to interrupt your willingness to help others when it will be at your own expense.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed!

How can someone climb the ladder of success while carrying two or three people with them!?!

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
glad to see a sting post. this one doesn't disappoint.

too many guys have grown up with the 'nice instinct' taught them for various reasons (in my case, my father was a substance abusing jerk who physically assaulted people and screwed ****tail waitresses and my mom wanted to make us the exact opposite of that). Many of us don't keep that agenda in the forefront of our minds and allow ourselves to become used by people who DO keep it in the forefront of theirs.

Pay yourself first, bud. Good point.

lc

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kudos. Things have been extremely busy in real life, so my posts have been infrequent and short.

I've always been a huge supporter of paying yourself first in whatever you do. If someone used you *without your permission* to achieve their own selfish ends, you'd be extremely upset. Consequently, why let yourself be used voluntarily? Of course, if you're volunteering, you don't think you're being used -- you're "helping" someone. Helping is fine, but make sure you're not hurting yourself in the process.

Altruism at your own expense isn't charity, it's suicide.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...