Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flows101: Random Research Note’s

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been interacting with girls a hell of a lot behind the bar and during the day lately and there’s some things IV started to pick on that I never noticed before, so thought id start up a thread were I can post all my random thoughts & ideas on PU.

Helping chicks out during the pick up

If you’re PU a girl and she feels as if you’re too good for her, or see’s you as having way too MUCH value, you almost have to literally HELP them not **** up the interaction. You almost have to GUIDE them though and if they make a “mistake” you have to help them correct it.

Example from Thursday night I met HB: ginger while working behind the bar. Ran my **** & spat my game, but she kept making “mistakes” like saying stupid **** she wouldn’t normally say if she didn’t view me as having higher value, kept saying “sorry” as well, so I had to almost help her, it was like she was to in her own head.
Asked her for her number she says she doesn’t know (weather to give it to me or not), so I tell her straight “GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER” and she did, had a huge SMILE after giving me.

I guess this is to do with the hole leading thing to, but it’s almost like these kind of girls JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO when around a guy they find EXTREMELY attractive so if you don’t help them they’ll just stumble through the interaction and trip over there own feet.

(Note to new guys: by attractive I do NOT mean PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, more that persons VIBE which is all things SUBCOMMUNICATED)

Current thoughts on approach anxiety

A lot has been said on how to get rid of AA, my thoughts on this at the moment is that you have to REALLY have to want to get laid on a DEEP level, you have to think about it, dream about, ****ing imagine your self PU girls all the time.

Also you MUST have so many hobbies you LOVE doing SOOO much that you are NEVER bored and find it hard to put GIRLS before them. Half the time you have to feel you are FORCED to work women AROUND your hobbies.

This is like a ****ing double bind tho, but is what has been working for me VERY well.

DLV as AMOG tactic

Went in to this next player’s set this weekend to try & blow him out (all women are fair game :)) anyway when I asked him who he was he started DLV saying “am just some ******* don’t worry bout me, am a nobody. These girls don’t want me here anyway so am goner go (half back turn)” but he did it in a very SARCASTIC half/sad tone, the girls were all over him, comforting him & **** haha.

I counter reacted by saying I knew how he felt, that I use to be in the same bout blah blah (in a SARCASTIC half/sad tone) he ended up bringing me into the set after that :D

Anyway this got me thinking, my be DLV is a grate way to AMOG unwanted visitors out of your set, will have to experiment with this more.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
flows101 said:
A lot has been said on how to get rid of AA, my thoughts on this at the moment is that you have to REALLY have to want to get laid on a DEEP level, you have to think about it, dream about, ****ing imagine your self PU girls all the time.
It depends on the person, sometimes when someone wants something really bad they end up choking because the thought of success or failure means so much to them and it impacts them negatively. Some thrive on biting the bullet, it's really dependant on that person's traits.

flows101 said:
Also you MUST have so many hobbies you LOVE doing SOOO much that you are NEVER bored and find it hard to put GIRLS before them. Half the time you have to feel you are FORCED to work women AROUND your hobbies.
I'm not sure why this would be the case unless the hobby helps one in picking up women. Unless you mean by having hobbies they are happier and more fulfilled, thus interact better with women by giving off good energy. I guess you did. It also boosts self esteem.

flows101 said:
DLV as AMOG tactic

“am just some ******* don’t worry bout me, am a nobody. These girls don’t want me here anyway so am goner go (half back turn)” but he did it in a very SARCASTIC half/sad tone, the girls were all over him, comforting him & **** haha.
No this is not DLV. He was just being sarcastic and falsely DLVing himself so that the girls would react by boosting his ego again. Tyler explained a similar thing regarding when a guy tells a girl "I guess you're too drunk for me to take your number, sorry" and she gives a knee jerk response of giving her number even tho she'll flake. It's the same thing when a girl says, "I don't think I look good in this dress" and the girl/guy responds with 'You look great!". It's a knee jerk reaction and the girl initially never really thought she looked bad. The key is that the 'DLV' is so sarcastic that it means the reverse. Like if you tried to AMOG Kevin Levrone and he said, "Yes man take over, these girls don't need a wimp like me, they want a tough guy like you" etc. False DLV that implies the opposite so the girls give a knee jerk reaction.

MM

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
It depends on the person, sometimes when someone wants something really bad they end up choking because the thought of success or failure means so much to them and it impacts them negatively. Some thrive on biting the bullet, it's really dependant on that person's traits.

I'm not sure why this would be the case unless the hobby helps one in picking up women. Unless you mean by having hobbies they are happier and more fulfilled, thus interact better with women by giving off good energy. I guess you did. It also boosts self esteem.

No this is not DLV. He was just being sarcastic and falsely DLVing himself so that the girls would react by boosting his ego again. Tyler explained a similar thing regarding when a guy tells a girl "I guess you're too drunk for me to take your number, sorry" and she gives a knee jerk response of giving her number even tho she'll flake. It's the same thing when a girl says, "I don't think I look good in this dress" and the girl/guy responds with 'You look great!". It's a knee jerk reaction and the girl initially never really thought she looked bad. The key is that the 'DLV' is so sarcastic that it means the reverse. Like if you tried to AMOG Kevin Levrone and he said, "Yes man take over, these girls don't need a wimp like me, they want a tough guy like you" etc. False DLV that implies the opposite so the girls give a knee jerk reaction.

MM
Agree with most of views here mate not sure about your views on AA tho

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stealing Her Focus

The past few nights I have been out & learning how to STEAL what people are focusing on.

If am talking to a bunch of girls and 1 or 2 are focusing on something else other then me I STEAL what there focusing on. If 1 girl is may be bored I say “you look bored, am not to good at the whole multi tasking thing… HEY blah blah” go into some story or something.

If 2 girls look like there having a deep conversation (happens a lot on quit nights) I go in and steal what there focus is on and turn it “hey you girls look like having a deep conversation, but I saw you from over there & thought **** it am coming over to meet you ANYWAY".

Girl may be looks as if she about to leave (but is still into conversation), I say some **** about how my mates are late & taking forever how I shouldn’t even be talking to her throw in a few false time constraints and do the body rocking OUT thing.

Acting like a SUPER ASS HOLE then acting like a SUPER NICE GUY

Done this while at the bar and on some of the hotter chicks. It creates CRAZY emotional spikes HAHA.

Am REALLY good at getting served 1st even if the bar is SUPER BUSY as hell since I know how to get the bar tenders attention. (I work in a bar), I push in front of hot girls tell & tease them about how I am goner get served 1st I act like a real ****ING ASS HOLE then when bar tender comes to serve ME I tell him to serve the girl 1st HAHA the girls start acting SUPER NICE to me when 2min ago they HATED ME.

P.S. DLV as AMOG'ing is ****ING grate you just have to make sure you do it in SUPER SARCASTIC half/sad tone & it'll work fine.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice i would say bible material
and edit the last post into the first post ^^ usually ppl only read the first post ( so do i sometimes)

But heres a question: How do you get the attention of the barkeeper to get served first???

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
raising eye brows with slight smile

Been doing this experiment for awhile now and its gotten me pretty good results cant be asked to go into the hole WHY it works thing tho.

Was at the club on some random night, I make eye contact with this good looking HB and she raises her eye brows at me & smiles slightly(sexual state kind of smile), I slowly walk over to her and BANG instant make out.

So I decide to try the raising eye brows with slight smile (sexual state kind of smile) on every single HB I get eye contact with and IV gotten similar results as girl who did it to me originally, same tech is also EXTREMELY effective for getting girls attention when am working behind the bar.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awareness Radius

Went out last night for 3 and half hours & experimented with a few things I found while looking in the mASF archives. Had ****ing amazing results after applying them in field.

Results: 1 instant make out – opened 5 times – MASSIVE AI’s – Reopened 3 times by girls I talked to briefly at the start of the night

Below are the original post’s I discovered in the mASF archives by LowRider69 & ijjjji.

LowRider69 said:
Couple comments:

If you hit up enough girls early, they'll be ON YOU when they're drunk. Medicore sober sarges turn into awesome social proof and opportunity. Especially if you demonstrate some value. The key is being social without groping them and showing alot of interest.

Here's the key to having good night.

Walk into the bar, open the first set in sight. After staling it out, open the next set directly beside that one.

Keep opening adjacent sets until you slowly work yourself along the bar. Don't concentrate on quality, focus on opening everything in sight. This forces you to keep opening (reinforcing social proof and social frame) without walking around.

Walking around is a huge STATE KILLER. You start to get inside your head.

Even the act of looking for sets is wrong. Social guys wouldn't "look" for targets. They'd engage everyone within proximity.

Also, there's implicit social proof when you are "engaged" versus when you are "prowling"

I noticed this dude walking around last night, he had his drink up high, blank facial expression, scanning the bar. He looked like a ****ing sexual predator.

- DO NOT DO THAT -

Its better to throw yourself into UG-sets and IMPOSSIBLE sets. At least you are engaged.

Comment about routines and game-plan:

The perfect "gameplan" goes to **** when you're in a bar. You've got all this random stimulus - logistical problems, drunk factor, loud music, moving targets, etc etc etc

Yesterday I had this kickass cheatsheet. Massive tactics that i wanted to field-test. It had some good ****ing ****. WHen I walked into the bar all that stuff flew out the window.

Thats the irony of "inside your head" versus "outside your head"

Once you get "outside your head" ...the entire cheat-sheet comes back. It gets pushed to the front of your brain because you're no longer thinking about it.

Whereas when you're thinking about it, its not there for you.

The difference between a good night and a bad night lies within the first 1/2 hour. Open like a mofo and you'll be rewarded with an awesome night.

Lowrider
ijjjji said:
LowRider's superb post - read it now!!

This is a direct consequence of what he says: Neediness is directly linked to awareness radius (how far away from yourself, you are aware of whats going on).

Just tested it like crazy for 3 hours. Its easy to shrink your awareness radius. When you do this (in field) your state instantly rises (more self centered). You no longer give a ****!

Simultaneously, other people become AWARE of your presence (freaky increase of IOI and others opening you). It must be snap band at work. Girls (and even boys too) are DESPERATE to be within your awareness radius. Flock animal instincts kicking in?

(So, during 3 hours, I got opened twice by boys in mixed sets and 3 times by girl sets. Got opened so much that hard to squeeze in my own approaches.)
ijjjji said:
Yes yes yes! Its a sphere exactly! Just gonna list a few ways this explains some things pre-discussed (while my brain is in overdrive and I still remember them):

-IOIs you get from random girls if you are out walking when tired or sick.
-IOIs you get from acting as if someone is not there. (Referred to as vacuum approach in my old posts)
-The effect of backturns and not facing someone too much (Referred to as 90 degree tech in my old posts)
-The effect of turning around very slow when someone wants your attention.
-The bad effects from observing others, scanning for targets, walking around searching for targets, following/waiting for someone etc etc..
-The good effects from being in any sort of act/action.
-The insane attraction girls sometimes feel for sleeping guys. (a phenomenon I've observed and discussed only with girls)
-The powerful effect of ignoring ****-tests and out-alpha-attempts.
-Snap band attraction.
-Everything about needy BL (TD's list and similar posts).
-(probably more..)

Sidenotes:
-The top 3 naturals I know of do it ALL the time.
-All celebs I've met so far do this. (in regard to what larry said)
-For me, the 'haze' of being 100% ON in the field, creates or comes from this (not exactly sure what causes what).

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance floor stuff

See girl while on dance floor, she walks by me, her hands slide pass me, I grabbed one of them gently and squeezed it softly, she looked back with a look of keen interest & huge smile.
She ended up coming back & trying to dance with me but CB’s came into play.
(Have to practices different escalating techs to find what works after using this tech.)

Did ijjjji CGEM on dance floor, combined it with slow dancing and massive sexual state projection. Ended up been surrounded by women, made a mistake by putting one of my hands on 1 girls thigh, should have been more spontaneous as it probably came across as creepy. Will try establishing strong eye contact/rising eye brows in this state from now on & escalate from there.
(Have to practices different escalating techs to find what works this tech.)

CGEM = Cute guy emulation method

AI = Approach invitation

CB = **** block

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Passing **** Tests

Been doing A LOT of shiit test experimenting lately by initiating girls to shiit test me, anyway IV finely found the best why to pass them….. IGNORE THEM do a slight smile, shake head slowly (side to side) & change subject.
Best transition to use is “GET THIS blah blah (go into what ever subject)”

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Supplication is the WORD

Note: DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU ARE NEW IT WILL **** UP YOUR GAME!!!!!!

My games getting stronger by the day & because of this I am now FORCED to supplicate in some situations as not to make my self over valued or sometimes I just feel in a REALLY good mood so want to buy drinks for everyone including girls.

Had a real problem with this at first tho as I felt it came across needy and validation seeking (due to old community programming) so I decided to complement it with checking out other girls in a VERY obvious way and giving out AI's to the ones that were giving me IOI's , all this while talking to my HB or HB’s (only during 1st few mins of conversation tho) to negate the fact I was supplicating and it works……. AMAZINGLY well.

The Girls start getting stressed and tries to shield me from the IOI’s coming from other girls & FORCES me to pay attention to her, some even try to regain the power they feel they’ve lost by acting cold haha until I decide to pay complete attention to them that is :D.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good stuff.
The underlying factor here is KNOW YOUR WORTH.

Also, nmaintain at least some standards.

The main one I insist on you adhering to is that you will only SHOW INTEREST to a woman WHOM IS INTERESTING to YOU.
If she is making the EFFORT to GETyour ATTENTION, and MAINTAIN your ATTENTION you MUST REWARD her for this

If she is actually and INTERESTING perosn, THEN YOU HAVE the GREEN LIGHT to go AHEAD and FOCUS on HER.
(remeber showing ATTRACTION is fine anytime, showing INTEREST is not, until you do find her interesting and want to move forward and escalate with her. Otherwise she is a 'placeholder' to you, no value to you other than her sex, this is when she will become resistant to you. And no you may have to work harder if you want to get anywhere with her.)

Otherwise, you are a 'free spirit', not tied down to anyone or anything.
If she makes NO EFFORT, she is not IOIing you, and you should be wary of escalating. Becasue if you do, it willseem awkward becasue it is underserved.
I understand that sometimes you need to be a little bold. But generally speaking, the average dynamic is pretty constant for each woman. Stick to the model, and stick to your VALUES.
DO not LOSE your COMPOSURE.

BE willing to let her go, and walk away.
Do not put so much emotional investment in to this.

She is not you wife,or even your GF.
She barely knows you.
So maintain your compsure and your MORALE here.
Dont fall to pieces.
Heres something that I think about, if I fall to pieces (I dont, but if I did) then this means that I WONT be in the BEST STATE to MEET the Woman I WANT TO MEET.And that woman will go home without finding me, and go home disappointed, because I didnt find her, becauae I was too 'crushed'.
My EGO controlled me and stopped me from meeting her.
And another good woman goes home alone and not having met someone good for her.

I wont find her, because Im too into my head and cannot GIVE VALUE then.
Stay strong and indepenedent.
Keep your MORALE intact.
No one can take away your SELF ESTEEM.
You must believe that, becasue it is TRUE.

THEY cannot TAKE ANYTHING from you, UNLEESS you GIVE them the Power.
Dont do this.

So if you skip a step, it will derail the interaction.
And the more emotional investment you put into it, the more desperate you are, the more damage you will do, and you will end up dping something awkward...

(James Bond doesnt do awkward sh*t like this...
Why should you? ;) )
Youll see it in their body language and facial expression.
When it comes out of nowehere, she knows , you know it.
BE congruent here.

ITs OK to be distracted. It is NOT ok to be distracted when she gives you kino, and is focusing BL and EC on you.
But you MUST be able to freeze out and walk away.
Give her the chance to show you shes a good woman, if not, you do NOT INVEST ANYMORE into HER.

Again. REWARD the good woman whom DESERVES your ATTENTION, with MORE focused ATTENTION on HER. Because if she makes the effort, the mature/High Character thing to do is reward her for it.

Otherwise you are TAKING VALUE from her.
Dont do that.
Youre pumping up your EGO when you do that.
She will knw that.
She will sense it.
And it wont make her feel good.

You dont have to bang or PU every single woman in the environment, you dont

Dont let the community brain wash you into doing what THEY say MUST do and cannot deviate from that.
Some stuff of the PU community is GEARED for EGO stroking and EGO Gratification behavior.
YOU need to let that stuff go, man.
YOU do.
THAT is the sh*t that will mess up your game and NOT Let you ADVANCE!!
This is why you need to get comfortable with women so you can approah them ANYWHERE, and feel comfortable interacting with them Perfectly Calibrated to the environment.
If you dont like clubs, then look for environments you DO like, and interact there.
I personally enjoy sitting someplace quiet and connecting with a woman, maybe you dont.
Maybe you do.
But if youre uncomfortable in general, it doesnt matter WHERE you meet them, you wont get anything out of it!!
Let go of the neediness and desperation, and go in confident and self assured.

Good stuff , Flows.
Keep it up.
Lost of good technical info here.
Thanks

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
ass-hole tech

Wow got this cool new tech it probably works best for LSE chicks tho. Basically you tell them you’re an ass hole that they should stay away from you, that you can’t be trusted, you basically explain to them that you just aren’t right for them, you take advantage of women blah blah they shouldn’t spend to much time with you blah blah. All this in a sarcastic & hummers tone as if you’re ALMOST just kidding.

If you check out another girl in front of her or do somthing she doesn’t like you can call this **** back with “I told I was an ass hole, I don’t like been one, I just am” (in sad sarcastic & hummers tone with cheeky smile)