Flower girl

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've gone on 6 dates, her interest level is definitely very high but I got a mixed signal on our last date.

I picked her up from the train station but when I arrived there were 2 guys asking for her facebook :lol::lol:o_O. While she was getting into my car she was saying bye to the guys and then told me she "was flirting because I didn't have anything else to do since you were 20 minutes late". However at the same time she had a bouquet of flowers for me and said she was looking forward to the date all week.

She isn't a gf, but I thought it was a bit disrespectful to openly flirt in from of me and then hold the car door open while doing so. I didn't know what to do at the time so I just laughed it off.

Should I brush it off, next her or confront?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So keep f*cking her well, because her interest level at the moment isnt that high for her to be doing sh*t like thar

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play it off.

If she isn't your girlfriend, then to.be honest she has the right to flirt with those dudes. You don't own her, she isn't your property. This site preaches spinning plates... until you've agreed that you're in an exclusive relationship, she is allowed to play the field.

I'm not saying what she did isn't disrespectful, but be wary of double standards. I would think she either wanted to see how you'd react (and potentially get you jealous so you'd push for commitment) or you're not screwing her good enough.

Don't bring it up with her. If you have to do so, make sure it's jokingly and like you're not threatened by it. She either wants more attention from men (bad sign) or wanted to see how you'd react. Just keep doing what you're doing.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play it off.

If she isn't your girlfriend, then to.be honest she has the right to flirt with those dudes. You don't own her, she isn't your property. This site preaches spinning plates... until you've agreed that you're in an exclusive relationship, she is allowed to play the field.

I'm not saying what she did isn't disrespectful, but be wary of double standards. I would think she either wanted to see how you'd react (and potentially get you jealous so you'd push for commitment) or you're not screwing her good enough.

Don't bring it up with her. If you have to do so, make sure it's jokingly and like you're not threatened by it. She either wants more attention from men (bad sign) or wanted to see how you'd react. Just keep doing what you're doing.
I'm very aware she's not my gf, which is why I explained the "saying bye while having the car door open". It was literally like the ending of flirting with another guy that was in front of me as I was sat in the car like an idiot. My instinct would have been to just leave her at the train station (which would have shown that what she did was not okay) but the flowers saved it.

There is also another problem. We've gone on 6 dates and I've paid for everything (each date roughly has cost £85/$120). There were a few times were she offered to pay but it's only been for the very small bills (under £10/$14) but after the 4th date she stopped offering. Do you guys know how to get the girl to start to pay a little or is it something I have to be direct about?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've gone on 6 dates, her interest level is definitely very high but I got a mixed signal on our last date.

I picked her up from the train station but when I arrived there were 2 guys asking for her facebook :lol::lol:o_O. While she was getting into my car she was saying bye to the guys and then told me she "was flirting because I didn't have anything else to do since you were 20 minutes late". However at the same time she had a bouquet of flowers for me and said she was looking forward to the date all week.

She isn't a gf, but I thought it was a bit disrespectful to openly flirt in from of me and then hold the car door open while doing so. I didn't know what to do at the time so I just laughed it off.

Should I brush it off, next her or confront?
She is starting the sh!t tests already too see how you will react and what she can get away with. She sounds like a tester.

Treat her as nothing more than a f*uck buddy until she can prove to be higher quality. Right now she doesn't so i would just ignore the behaviour and just keep treating her as a fb

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very aware she's not my gf, which is why I explained the "saying bye while having the car door open". It was literally like the ending of flirting with another guy that was in front of me as I was sat in the car like an idiot. My instinct would have been to just leave her at the train station (which would have shown that what she did was not okay) but the flowers saved it.

There is also another problem. We've gone on 6 dates and I've paid for everything (each date roughly has cost £85/$120). There were a few times were she offered to pay but it's only been for the very small bills (under £10/$14) but after the 4th date she stopped offering. Do you guys know how to get the girl to start to pay a little or is it something I have to be direct about?
Flirting with other guys right in front of you... never paying....i would never promote this one if i were you.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
So keep f*cking her well, because her interest level at the moment isnt that high for her to be doing sh*t like thar
She's very attractive but the sex sucks, but then again that is my type (I care about looks 90%, sex 10%). The straw that I remembered was when she ordered a bottle (knowing that I was driving), had a glass and then decided to just leave the bottle like it cost nothing which shows she has no respect for my wallet.

I decided to send her a 'next' text and she quickly responded by unfollowing my instagram ;););):rofl: