Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flirts at work, Dead Outside

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this female co-worker, she comes into my cubicle 10-15 times a day and trys to annoy me, always wants to chat, sends me IM's saying "whooo you are hot!" and always tells me verbally too..and for lunch just walks into my office sits on my desk and starts eating her lunch, Puts lotion on her hand and rubs her hand on mine, has even asked me what kind of girls I like (I told her the opposite of what she is), and I flirt with her occasionally by doing KINO, making sexual remarks, being ULTRA C/F

She is also all over another co-worker of mine whenever we go out (he is engaged), yet their sexual tension is pretty high and they talk and IM like 75% of the day, he is engaged yet, he is the type to break up his engagement for this girl..and he is total AFC and visits this girl like 20 times a day to say hi

We went out as a group a few times...and at happy hour she basically just ignores me and talks to everyone else (especially the other co-worker)

WTF? is up with that? Why does she act so friendly at work ? and as soon as we go outside, for a smoke or a drink, she clams up?

I decided I have had it with her on/off behavior and started to ignore her at work and even asking her to leave my cubicle because Im busy, she has been asking me "whats wrong with ME lately?

I really dont care for this girl, but I always wanna learn what is the basis for this type of behavior as Ive never encountered this situation before.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is she just a freakin nut? who comes into someone's office 20 times a day, then ignores them as soon as they go to a bar?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I did, you just posted links to the attention wh0re, and thats why I started to Ignore her. In fact it was the first thought in my mind. But why does the attention wh0re need attention at work and not outside?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
I thought I did, you just posted links to the attention wh0re, and thats why I started to Ignore her. In fact it was the first thought in my mind. But why does the attention wh0re need attention at work and not outside?
Maybe she has people outside of work to get attention from already and you're just filling the void at work?

:rolleyes:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that but your friend is going to her 20 times a day .. she is coming to you 20 times a day, and he is getting all her attention outside of work?

Unreal .. no wonder you're confused! As flirty as she is, you'd think alcohol would make her be all over you!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL tmp..that is the most confusing post Ive ever read, it was hilarious tho

I admit, I flirt with her sexually, but the AFC that visits her buys her things, offers to help her in ANYTHING, makes her CD's, talks and talks..

I over hear them sometimes, its very annoying

she is definitely an attention wh0re...and she is unbearbly the worst..I ignore her, insult her, tell her - her breaf stinks, etc.

I understand she is an attention Wh0re

I just dont understand how she turns it on and off, (i.e. she will ask me to go have a cig with her..as soon as we go out side she acts like her brain died, doesnt ask any questions, and acts like she is bored..when we get inside BING BING BING! she wont get out of my office)

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sooo ready for an attention ***** to enter my life right now.. I would so make her life meserable

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Good post. I really like that. co-worker problem, flirting and cold.

If I were you, i wouldn't play any of her games. I'll keep the mystery, so she might wonder, then act ****y and funny everytime we talk. And i will be as detached as posibble so she would be the agressor.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
I am sooo ready for an attention ***** to enter my life right now.. I would so make her life meserable
LOL.

Same..same.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One theory might be she likes flirting, but only in circumstances she feels safe.

So in work she feels safe you can't go too far, outside she can do it with your mate because she feels being engaged she's safe.

I think women have a nerve doing this sort of stuff, when, if a bloke did that sort of thing to her and she didn't like him it would be straight to a law suit.

Maybe you should say to her you feel you are harassed and if she doesn't pack it in you will get the authorities involved, unless of course she wants to come round your place for a fvck.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would strongly recommend that you stay the hell away from female co-workers. For all we know, she could just be winding you up just to slap you in the face with a big juicy sexual-haresment lawsuit.

You know, **** happens. And in this case, it's better to err on the safe side.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
For all we know, she could just be winding you up just to slap you in the face with a big juicy sexual-haresment lawsuit.
Woman are funny like that EHHH.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One theory might be she likes flirting, but only in circumstances she feels safe.
I believe I've come across this as well. One of my sister's friends was staying over all the time and she was always flirting with me. However, when my sister wasn't home, and it was just me and her it stopped. There was even a lady at work who would say all kinds of things in front of other people, but she would never do it when it was just her and I. Weird......

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is, in a nutshell, you need to get out there and flirt/spend time with OTHER women - especially when she is around.

This will drive her crazy.

Worry not about the other guy. He is meaningless in all of this.

Finally, do not confuse sexual tension with flirting. It's been my experience that those that flirt with each other obviously - would actually never fvck each other - it's the people who are not obvious you need to worry about.