Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flippinfreak

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to ask you something... what the heck is up with you? you've been here for a month and you have amassed over 500 posts.???

You also sent me some pm about me being one of the top 10 guys on this site (some sort of official thing that was decided... and I haven't got a clue what you're talking about, either)and you wanted to study my biography and compare notes with some well known geniuses to see if there are any similarities in how we think??? This is for school or something??

I replied with the number 1 question, being where on earth did you get this fact about who's the top guys on this site, and also said that i didn't have any archive or biography... but would be willing to talk about some of my philosophies, if it was of any help..

and you sent me no reply???

Something doesn't sound right with you, I'm sorry to say

Has anyone else gotten a PM from this guy about what I mentioned above?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's a troll. Though he's only been around for "a month" as flippinfreak, he knows a LOT about this board from the past several years.

He also gave me negative reputation points for complimenting another poster. I think he just likes to mess with people.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I think he's a troll. Though he's only been around for "a month" as flippinfreak, he knows a LOT about this board from the past several years.

He also gave me negative reputation points for complimenting another poster. I think he just likes to mess with people.

I definitely got that impression.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i DID!! But he sounds cool!! Or maybe he is a pedafil, just flirting flippinflick

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I got the same PM. I'm pretty sure it's ethnomethodologist too, and I always suspected him of being Black Italian and others.

In fairness he does raise some good points here and there, but claims to know a bit too much of everything about everything.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's been soliciting for sex from me as well as a half dozen other people here..i just thought he was the 'the forum homo' that every forum has and took no offense to it..what? i don't care what the guy does in his spare time..just keep me out of it.Queer :wave:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a feeling that i wasn't the only one to get that email.

Anyways, it's of no concern. Just wanted to confirm my suspicions and yes, I don't doubt that Black Italian is still around here some place, under a few different names.

That's why everything here should be taken with a grain of salt, and people who post a massive amount in a very shortwhile should be considered suspicious.... but, hey, if the advice is good... who cares?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he gave me a bad rep point and told me i was a liar concerning a joke thread in which the goal was to say something about the person that posted ahead of you.

:(

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMEN FLippinfreak!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE WEIRD!! TELL US THE TRUTH!! WE need to know, we here to help you.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
I need to ask you something... what the heck is up with you? you've been here for a month and you have amassed over 500 posts.???
I've been here since August, and have amassed nearly 3000 posts. COmpleted numerous bootcamps, and sent countless PM's to people. I've had 5 accounts(always for the reason of erasing public opinion)...
You also sent me some pm about me being one of the top 10 guys on this site (some sort of official thing that was decided... and I haven't got a clue what you're talking about, either)and you wanted to study my biography and compare notes with some well known geniuses to see if there are any similarities in how we think??? This is for school or something??
You have a good memory if your thoughts remain the same between this post and your PM. Did you check notes to what you sent and received before starting this?

I am comparing you to other literary geniuses, on Sosuave, and in history. You guys have given me a lot of ideas. I am still writing notes on the responses I got... I really didn't know how to respond to this call-out the few times I have read it.

I am putting myself through some rigorous homeschooling, since I fvcked my opportunity in University last time around:D Too many parties, so much slacking, sleep is a virtue, and being able to work while watching movies and smoking weed all day is bliss.

So the information I get from you guys, is going to be put into work in real-time, as are all of the ideas I have brought up in site. I am not KBJ, I also hate posting verbatim advice. So I don't make many tip threads that have no value to myself specifically. The way you guys write, inspire, and teach others is stupedous...

I replied with the number 1 question, being where on earth did you get this fact about who's the top guys on this site, and also said that i didn't have any archive or biography... but would be willing to talk about some of my philosophies, if it was of any help..

and you sent me no reply???
I sent the message to my own personal top ten inspirations... I actually feel like turning back the hands of time to make personalized requests:( I sent you all what could be considered a routine, or spam... whichever you want to believe it is.

I didn't send you a reply, because I didn't know what to say...

"Thanks for the reply... I'll get back to you":confused:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:

Internet troll has a broad description... asking people for advice, if you break it down, is being a troll.

I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I wait for things to happen at work. and I let my experience speak for me most of the time. I don't ever go back and edit my old posts unless I find I have replid to a genuine agreesive troll who is only out to create one emotion... laughter within himself. I help people out when I can, ask questions from others, and join in on some fun with other members at times...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
it's funny how "endo(..something; guy that used to post 60 times a day couple of months back)" went away and this guy showed up at the same time.

edit; this guy http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=16673
I was thinking of calling myself endo... Ethno was what I chose though

I was also Boner da Stoner... two others, but they are on different computer systems and I want to keep them top secret.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You didn't bother responding though... I also sent you a PM requesting to be banned.