Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flashback to 1988: "Women are Wh*res!"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Back in 1988, shortly after graduating high school I used to hang out with one of the guys voted best looking in my high school (no homo). We would puff one and he used to tell me, relentlessly, that "women are wh*res" and that the thing that excites them the most is the idea of getting caught.

Years later, I find myself with the hottest girl I ever had sex with, and overwhelmingly (especially here) I find people saying "Neil, you can't trust her - women are wh*res!" But I just think "of course!".

What are your thoughts on the fact that women are wh*res?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Wh0ring', is just the modern day narrative for female reproductive strategy.

It makes me smirk, all these guys who moan and moan about the female imperative, how women are just wh0res and just want guys for what they can provide (Poon King, case in point).

Like this is anything new? Watch almost any David Attenborough documentary and you'll see that provisioning is part and parcel of most reproductive exchange, through out the animal kingdom, probably since the dawn of life on Earth. And, usually male>female. This is because, say in the example of humans, female fertility is limited, and one ovum takes a whole month to prepare. That twelve opportunities per year to procreate. Twelve. Thank about that for a moment.

Compare that to the biological investment of males; males can keep reproducing forever, sperm are not a scarce resource nor a huge investment by any stretch. Women therefore want the best genes and circumstances to promote the survival of their offspring, and that isn't going to be proven simply by having a male ejaculate inside her anytime he pleases.

Any guy who says all women are wh0res for wanting provisioning, needs to read up on a bit of evolutionary psychology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology#Mating

Unfortunately, a lot of people have skewed ideals of what 'provisions' are these days, as results capitalist culture. Provisions now aren't just limited to biological necessity - food, shelter, warmth; but also pointless social accessory like holidays, mobile phones, cars and expensive excursions. So, yes; I do understand why some men think the way they do. But then, I'll say they are also associating with the wrong types of women.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The same way men are whvres too
Men have more of a biological purpose to be *****s. Women have a biological purpose to be chaste. Our women have become disproportionately corrupted compared to men, IMO, mainly due to TV.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
'Wh0ring', is just the modern day narrative for female reproductive strategy.
... provisioning is part and parcel of most reproductive exchange,
Indeed a ho/john relationship is much more natural than a wife/husband one. I didn't say women were *****s because they want resources - no, they are smart in that area. A child costs $750,000 to raise. A woman needs a millionaire these days to comfortably raise a family.

The wh*re part comes in when she sleeps with the bus boy on the side (promiscuous versus prostitute).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't all wh0res, but when given the right opportunity at the right moment in time....... they all lack self control. We live in a society where opportunity is abundant, there are few ramifications for bad behavior, and many don't need a man to provide. At the end of the day, they are emotional creatures and their behavior depends on how they feel about you at any given point in time. These things make marriage a risky proposition.

Most are covert, illicit, and deceptive. I see about 15% of them pulling double duty on sugar baby websites as well as standard dating websites.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Is BraddH saying a 40 year old man and 20 year old woman promote only the same potential family as a 40 year old woman and 20 year old man (provided the 40 year old woman took enough money from another man to afford a family)?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After feminism they are mostly *****s, they simply dont have the willpower to not sit on all those c0cks. Also, a famous line to live by for young girls now is "you gotta live a little before settling down". It is justified in many social circles to sleep with tens of guys and it will continue to increase.

A highly educated smart woman told me she would have a problem with a guy having three digit number of lays, so I asked her where do you draw the line and why? She couldnt answer. Fact is the general socially acceptable number of lays will increase by each generation. Girls simply do what their friends do and what society allows them to get away with. We men are getting more and more desperate so we will allow them to continue cheating and being wh0res in general.

We gave away the power and will forever pay the price. Only way it can change is if there was some kind of nuclear war and society collapsed. Women would have to rely on their man not to get raped and traded like slaves like back in the good old short lived cavemen days. This has ofc its problems too lol.

A big problem for many of us is probably that we link happiness with a woman when it is a highly flawed idea today in a feminist society. Getting addicted to self improvement is perhaps the bigges thing we can learn in here