Flaky on a date SHE asked me out on.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out to an amusement park with this HB9 last summer and we had an absolute blast and I almost laid her.

Unforuntaly, she flaked out twice on later dates I proposed after we first met. So I decided, screw her and left it at that. We've only had the occasional MSN convo since.

Now, this year, I MSGed her and had some C/F going on, and she invites me to go to the amusement park again this year, and gives me her cell #.

I tell her I'm busy all week but I'll let her know when I'll be available.

So I finally figure out that next Saturday I'm available to go, and MSG her to let her know (I made it clear its Saturday or never) and she replied with "mmm depends, I'll let you know later in the week".

I know the chick works and all, but whats with the flakiness? She invited me for gods sake. Can someone share some similar experiences or am I just being a dumbas.. I mean she does have perfect tits so I'd like to make it happen. :)

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being tested and failing.

She will never stop testing you, and you always have to pass.

You should've said, "Nevermind. Talk to you later." when she flaked.

Seriously. Play hard ball with this girl. It's the only way.

And stop being so logical.

If you respected yourself, you wouldn't let her screw with your head with this.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha. Is there a place on this board, that outlines some of the various tests that women will throw at you, and how to handle them? Is it in the bible? If not, could you enlighten me? I know some of them, but not all...
From Montreal Eulogy? Me too. :) How old is this girl? And what does she do?

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't answer your phone calls, she is testing you.

If you call her more often, you fail.

If she doesn't respond to your messages, she is testing you.

If you message her even more often, you fail.

If she is cold, distant, flippant, aloof, gives one word answers, or any thing like this during any interaction, she is testing you. ***

*** Assuming she liked you in the first place. Women may sometimes switch to one of these states from one of warm, close, attentive, etc. This "hot/cold" is the test.

If you turn into a wuss when she goes cold, you fail.

If she acts flaky or flakes out, she is testing you.

If you tolerate it, you fail.

If she starts qualifying you, she is testing you, e.g.:

HER: "You're pretty scrawny, eh?"
YOU < failing >: "Yeah, I need to go to the gym more often."
YOU < succeeding >: "I know it turns you on."

HER: "Do you always say X to women?"
YOU < failing >: "Yeah, you don't like it?"
YOU < succeeding >: "Just you. I guess you're weird that way."

If she whines, gives you a pathetic puppy face, acts *****y, bratty, or any other bulls-h-i-t, she is testing you.

If you play into it, supplicate, or tolerate, you fail.

This is just off the top of my head.

Memorizing this list will not help you so much as fixing your inner game.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. Thanks a bunch Alphatree. I guess if I really sat down to think about it, I could have figured it out more or less. But your post makes it much clearer.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
If she doesn't answer your phone calls, she is testing you.

If you call her more often, you fail.
If she doesn't respond to your messages, she is testing you.
If you message her even more often, you fail.
If she is cold, distant, flippant, aloof, gives one word answers, or any thing like this during any interaction, she is testing you. ***

*** Assuming she liked you in the first place. Women may sometimes switch to one of these states from one of warm, close, attentive, etc. This "hot/cold" is the test.

If you turn into a wuss when she goes cold, you fail.
If she acts flaky or flakes out, she is testing you.
If you tolerate it, you fail.
If she starts qualifying you, she is testing you, e.g.:
That's pretty accurate! Actually these tests are so subtle that if you don't pay attention to them you will fail without noticing.

Once I was with a girl who said "Hey I've said a lot of good things about you, now say something good about me!" Luckily I said "Ok I'll do that but in another way" Then I grabbed and kissed her! It's like what David once said "Never gives exactly what she wants".

Just do it in another way. :cheer:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
That's pretty accurate! Actually these tests are so subtle that if you don't pay attention to them you will fail without noticing.

Once I was with a girl who said "Hey I've said a lot of good things about you, now say something good about me!" Luckily I said "Ok I'll do that but in another way" Then I grabbed and kissed her! It's like what David once said "Never gives exactly what she wants".

Just do it in another way. :cheer:
Hey...now THAT's a good idea. I was in the exact same situation, and I didn't react so well. If I did what you did, it would have been game over. :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If it's truly "Saturday or never", then "maybe Saturday" is not an option.

Who is she that she can go around making options for YOU??

Ask one of your other girls. Maybe one of them will appreciate the offer. ;)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had an experience almost exactly the same with this HB9 who set up dates, flaked, then got upset when I backed off. We finally did go on a date, but realised she's just a fickle and flaky type of girl, so I've backed off completely now to avoid a long run of being messed around.

If you have other options open to you, I'd suggest you ditch this one.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls who are flaky, the only thing there really is to do is next her, or be stuck in that situation for a very long time

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphathree,

Excellent description of tests and pass/fail examples. I studied about common sh** tests and correct answers, like C&F. Before I even started using them, I felt so confident. After experiencing the results from my passing the tests, I have absolutely no anxiety or fear, whatsoever about approaching or talking to any woman.

These HB9's are so stunned to see someone pass the tests because they've seen thousands of guys turn into little puppies begging for her treats.

The answer is simple:

If you don't want her, ignore her.
If you want her, ignore her.
If you're unsure, ignore her.
If she's unsure, ignore her.