Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaky flaky strategy

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a be honest since breaking up with my last girl I been spinning plates. Well problem is I forgot how much **** you have to go through while spinning plates. I met two girls got their number I decided to experiment.

One I barley contacted a couple texts and one 3 min call asked her out she flaked on me. One thing from experience women like having phone buddies and its a ego boost for them to get text messages. I just delete her number after that even though she told me ahead of time she can't make it but she didn't give me an alternative day just said next time I reply ok cool then delete her number.

Poof be gone next girl I build comfort texting her every three days called her two times in two weeks she even reached out to me one time. Well she tells me I'm cute blah blah she liked how I approached her saying I got balls blah blah.

She send pics to my phone I don't ask for so I'm thinking I got her I ask her to meet up she says yes then flakes the day of meeting up says her cousin from Miami is coming to see her. Well one flake I let it go she sends pics of them hanging out to confirm it. Well next week make plans she flakes again.

This time I reply with lmao I'm changeing your name to ms flakey I don't know what to believe lol if you wanna see me let me know cause I'm not asking no more. She replys and said I know it sounds like an excuse but its true:(.

I then say okay cool get better then I delete the number. Was this the right move??????? Oh and I forgot contacted my ex she was replying but it was in a funny way we was suppose to meet up but she never let me know when just didnt reply.

I deleted her number to cause I know myself when I get Lonley I'm gonna keep texting her Makeing me seem needy and that's how I got her by not really careing responding when I felt like it.

Only reason I delete numbers is to make me hungry to find new girls is this a good strategy?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing, I mean, you don't like chics wasting your time. I'm like that too, and I like to delete numbers before I accidentally remember them.

Deleting numbers is good, because it could work against you for the times you are idle and bored af. These chics have dozens of guys texting them all too much, let them go. You will get more chics, trust me. Hot chics come a dime a dozen.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
The key to spinning plates is FACE TIME. What does that mean? --> It means not wasting a lot of time bullsh!ting around. She knows you want sex and you know you want sex. So why be a coward about it? That's the #1 mistake.

Most men try to ease into sex by being friendly and casual with a woman for a LONG TIME. They give the woman total control over the timeline and the relationship. So OF COURSE she will take full advantage. Moving slow and being too casual is cowardly and it usually fails. The key is being bold. Spinning plates is not a game for betas.

When I meet a new woman I'm ALL about face time. No chit-chat on the phone sh!t or texty-texty all day. My standard first text:

ME: Hey, its PHM. What's up?

OR

ME: Hey, are you free tonight?

Women KNOW you want to f*ck them. So when you hesitate you come off as a cowardly faggot. And what happens to cowardly faggots? --> The friend zone. :)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PlayHer Man said:
The key to spinning plates is FACE TIME. What does that mean? --> It means not wasting a lot of time bullsh!ting around. She knows you want sex and you know you want sex. So why be a coward about it? That's the #1 mistake.

Most men try to ease into sex by being friendly and casual with a woman for a LONG TIME. They give the woman total control over the timeline and the relationship. So OF COURSE she will take full advantage. Moving slow and being too casual is cowardly and it usually fails. The key is being bold. Spinning plates is not a game for betas.

When I meet a new woman I'm ALL about face time. No chit-chat on the phone sh!t or texty-texty all day. My standard first text:

ME: Hey, its PHM. What's up?

OR

ME: Hey, are you free tonight?

Women KNOW you want to f*ck them. So when you hesitate you come off as a cowardly faggot. And what happens to cowardly faggots? --> The friend zone. :)
And the church said?

Amen!

OP, yes, delete numbers that flake. A woman has one chance with me. Flake on me once, dropped instantly. If an internet girl does this "all talk, no action/ no face time," she is dropped.

Shoot first, ask questions later. I have little to no tolerance for female bullsh*t.

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea thanks alot guys like in the first time texting her in that conversation I asked to meet up so I don't think I was moving to slow and yea she probably had ton of guys texting her her phone was always dieing or dead on to the next life is hard for a man so much bull**** you have to go through.