Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaking women?

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm trying to justify this flaky woman in my mind but has anyone had a women flake only to find out later that she did it because she was too shy or some other reason.

Like she really digs you but is too shy to follow through on a date. Or she has a pimple so she flakes on you. Or she is ready to have sex with you but gets her period so she flakes on the date.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there any instances when a women flakes is a good thing?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it can be down to nervousness or other reasonable things, but it's more to do with the indecisiveness of women.

I've written a reply to this thread that might help...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1757334#post1757334

It's frustrating I know, but best thing to do is just be cool and don't overanalyse. You'll send yourself mad trying to understand the actions of women. :)

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I have some sisters, and it´s obvious why women get always late, because they want to look perfect, so they took really a lot of time.... if they feel their hair is weird or some other sh*t like that, they won´t meet you....