Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaking? Advice appreciated

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, so there's a girl I've been seeing for just under a month now.

Last sort of 10 days I have started doubting things. Last wkend I met up with her in the club, I walked her home but she had college work to do so didn't invite me in. Then she suggested we hook up the following night...but on that day she told me she still has work to do and suggested I come over to college town one night in the week
So I txt her back mentioning I need to pick up my mp3 player. Went round and we ended up going out for a coffee and nothing more.... I was left horny and cold :trouble:

So then she asked me to come to her friends birthday on monday. I said I'm booked, she said ok wed/thurs so I chose thurs. I txt yesterday, want to know when's the earliest I can come over, 6pm.

Arranged :rockon:

Today she txted me to ask:

I forgot to say last night (when she called) Is it ok if you don't stay over tonight as I have an early start and an exam (she goes to college).

If you don't wanna drive back late (about 30miles to where I live from hers) then we can postpone...

Sorry, its just I know I won't sleep with temptation next to me (me:) )

So now I'm starting to believe she is flaking...what should I do? Obviosly her interest levels aren't high enough or she is telling the truth. She is definitely focused on her academics :whistle:

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like saying, look you need to revise for your exam so its best I don't visit tonight.

Just leaving it at that.

I really like her but I've been only showing this in actions so far. She said once, you seem like you like to be in control and you like being single....wtf

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaaaaan... far too many meets and no action... I would've nexted her a long time ago personally...

Yea, maybe this chick is focussed on her academics and that's all it is... it's irrelevant ultimately though because whether or not she's interested you, you aren't seeing any benefit...

You need to add a few more girls into the mix to keep you occupied... and NEXT this chick... so much work and no benefit whatsoever - I know I don't have time to deal with that BS

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're right man, but would it make me a ***** if I went over to hers for a few hours, initiate and leave before midnight? Would this move be risky?