Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

flakey stripper

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes 20 Im 28. I just want to state that I only want to fvck her and nothing more as you will see why later on. Shes hot every dude is always like whats your name blah blah and always do the typical sh!t when they see a hot girl. One night I was at a night club...NOT a strip club....and I had bottle service. Towards the end of the night I am a little drunk and she sits down at my table with some other girl and she had like a clipboard and walkie talkie so I knew she workded there. she was in charge of bottle service. So I meet her and start negging her she laughs etc. Then we exhange numbers and she says to call her for reservations blah blah blah. At this point I dont know anything about her except she dated this dude i kind of knew who is older than me.

Shes always out front so whenever i walk by we hug then i just go do my thing. Later on she started coming inside the club to hang out towards the end of the nights and my frined (whom shes known for a while) and i would take some shots with her. She would always be with us. I then started negging her everytime I saw her cuz I saw her getting hit on constantly. She started responding well to it. She would then start texting me after the clubg closed saying get home safe blah blah. She also started calling me saying your friend is looking for you...this was like everytime i was out. We started having long text convos until like 5 am sometimes. Then she woudl randomly call me to see if i was going to be in at the club that night. I would rarely call her or text her first.

One night I started talking to her and she told me she was also a stripper i was like geez and she said she had a one year old and dealing with a custody battle. RED FLAGS but im not looking for a ltr so itwas whatever plus she lives kind of far so its perfect for just fvckign.

On new years she comes to hang out with me and we have some shots then she starts grinding on my d1ck and she says does that make you feel uncomfortable im like uhh no. she then turns around and i hold her and say I would break you in half. Then i proceed to make out with her...she pinned me against the wall and then she pulled away and just walked off. We didnt text each other that night like we usually do. I honelstly havent. shes a c0ck tease. seen her do that with anyone in the club the next night i went to the club and just gave her a hug and went in. Then I saw her and we didnt mention anything about the kiss.

The next weekened I see her and she was like I was going to call you to go to dinner tonight but i didnt because i thought you would reject me. I laughed and said why would you thiknk that and she said its because i make fun of her a lot and i told her im just joking so dont be scared to ask lol. she was like ill take you out next weekened im like ok. I say call me before 4 and ill drive up to where you live and well get something to eat shes like yea for sure blah blabh .

I didnt hold my breath cuz i know shes an aw and a flirt. I didnt wait for her to call and went to the basketball game (NBA). my friend gets courtside tickets for dirt cheap so whhy not ya know. Im at the game and she calls me at 8 pm and I tell her im at the game and illl call her her later. After the game i call her and we talk for like 30 min (this is the first time we talk for this long on the phone). I started busting her balls and say she better take me out to subway (joke obv) and she laughs etc. she was like ok blahb blah. she says she has to work the next day at the strip club, and shes like come in and see me. Im like ur barking up the wrong tree im not giving you money like that (when i have some sort of respect for someone i dont feel like throwing money at them in a degrading way).

The next day I get a stupid mass text from her saying come in blah blh. i reply and say i might stop by for like 10 min so put me and 2 others on the list. she says ok blah blah. My frineds and I go in and chill. I didnt give her any money but she came up to my friend and i and we did her a favor and pikced up some clothes from her friend house cuz she couldnt leave. we came back and shes like ill take you out to dinner thanks so much well gout this weekened befroe work just me and you im like ok. she milks some dude for like 800 and i get her to get us drinks on the dudes tab. later on shes like me and my cousin will go out to dinner with you im like what thought it was just me and you. she said ok if thats what you want. in my head im like wtf.

by the end of the night my friends and i just leave and i just walk out without saying bye. she ends up calling me after and was like thanks and ill take you out this fri before work (nightclub job), we talk for a while. i then say i gotta go and shes like is it ok if i call you tomorrow or would that be weird i say no. next day no call. but the day after (wed) i get a missed call from her and i call her back like 4 hours later and no answer.

friday i test her and text her just saying "nerd" she replies and says blah blah. she then says shes downtown at the mall right now.. and then says sorry about dinner well go blabh ablh so flake #2 . iget a little irratated but i didnt let her know that of course. i go to the club and waive to her and walk in. I get fcked up at the club and she comes in again. right now it feels awkward for some reason... i say lets get a shot and then im so fvked up and in my head im like fvcke this b1tch and i just walk off and leave her with my friend and ignore and starte talking to my other friends. I can see her watching me.. She walks up to me and says bye im like ok. i was beign a d1ck to her basically.

im still fvcked upand text her and say lets go to dinner tomorrow so text me and shes like for sure!!!! blah blah blah the next day i knew we wouldnt go. so i decide to call up these two girls im friends with and one is really hot. before i go to there house i get a text from stripper and she says sorry i cant make it tonight but i mean what i say and ill take you out soon. I dont reply.

me and the girls get downtown and we go to the club she works at and i knew she would be standing outside. so i make sure she knows im with the two girls and make sure im talking to the hot one infront of her. low and behold stripper walks across the whole place (she never does) and says hugs i give herr a hug and then she busts out infront of the two girls "sorry i could nt make it to dinner tonight" i say oh i just got ur text like 10 min ago. The girls were like wtf. i expleained to them shes aaked me out and dont know why she would say that. that night stripper comes up i avoid her. no text afterwards.

So yesterday (the next night) i get another stupid mass text to come in to the strip club. I reply later with just a lol. she then replies with :D. my friends call me up and say lets go to the strip club because of some party. I say fvck it and tell her to put me plus my friends on the list. Now at this point i dont give a sh1t about her. my friend (whose known for her a long time) and i get 100 1's each so we got a big wad of cash. stripper doesnt know my financial situation she doesnt know i drive a benz and how much i make. shes never seen me spend money not like a 100 is a lot anyways but maybe for a 20yr old lol. so i debate whom im going to toss that money at once. stripper says hi etc. remeber i said to her i dont wanna give her money becuase if i feel i respect someone. so i say fcke it and my friends and i go to her stage and all dudes are sitting there with there 2 dollars i just pull out the wad of cash and throw it at her and laugh she gets all excited everyone is like holy sh1t lol. I then walk off.. i come back and dont say a word to her.

i end up getting drunk which id idnt want to happen. through out the night stripper hangs out with me and my friends. shes like thatnks for the money and sits on me thorughout the night. my friend also gave her a lot of singles. my friend comes back wtih 50 ones and was like what am i going to do with this. i say give it to me (hes to nice to be c0cky/d1ckhead) he says give it togirl and i say ok. stripper comes back over and i say sit on my lap (im drunk) she sits down on me and i whisper in her ear "angelo (my friends name) sends his warmest regards and i stuff 50 singles down her ass and say now get the fvck off of me and push her off everyone was laughing. shes all happy ofcourse. I then go on say now go hook him with a girl cuz he wants to take a girl courtside to the basketball game on wed. she grabs some girl for him. i start mimicking my friend to the stripper (the one i know) and say you wanna sit courtside she starts laoughing hard and was like you were gong to take me courtiside whats up with that lets go. Im still durnk and say I would but you are u a scandalous fvking flake. she was like what??? i said it again and then said dont worry my ex was just like you you are childs play said it jokingly though. she then said i thought you knew that and i was like yea i could read you like a book. she had this sad look on her face or maybe a pi1ssed look lol. she then said forreal ill go with you and ill take you out to dinner before. I go sure.

she says bye and says wed for sure???I go yea. I get home still drunk and get a text from her at 3am saying babe!!!!! wed for sure!!? i crack a joke and say yea ill call yo utomorrow say good night and she says call me tomomrow for sure and it was nice seeing your face tongith i say me too good night.

So today I dont call her like i said i would. im debating still. i doubt she will flake on sitting courtside at a nba game but i could be wrong. shes hot and i literally just wanna fvck nothing more for obv reasons. if i get her to go i think we will fck that night. sh1t is just awkward with her though cuz of her flaking and then shes hot again then cold.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take pole dance lessons in a cool strip club in paris, (David guetta's club) for fun (and it's a good arm workout since i hate doing that at the gym) I got to know a lot how stripper work. They are promoters! IT's their job to make guys beleive they are special. They get bonus when they bring clients. THey know that if they flirt with you guys in a way to make you feel hot and special and to make you beleive they want your **** or even a relationship, you will come back to see her, bring friends, spend. They are business minded at all time!!
it's all just bul****. They make you feel like it's not about business making sure you see she's not looking for you money ( asking you out for dinner, probably a promoter for the restaurant she is taking you to; getting you drinks when you go to the strip club) but it's all just communication and promotion.

PLEASE EVERY GUYS HERE THAT HAVE THOUGHT: THIS STRIPPER DIGS ME AND ACTUALLY WANTS MY ****. I'M DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER CUSTOMER blabla It's really all bul****.

I know that from listening a lot of stripper conversations. I went to one of them a couple of times when i was in miami with my internship boss and it was the same. There is a couple that would treat him like an actual friend. Saying to me i actually like this guy, he is differnet from the weirdos that come here blabla. Then I said, cut the bul**** i know how it works haha and the girl just moved on to the next subject.
the sentence: oh i can't make it tonight but come see me at the club: IS LIKE A CLASSIC STRIPPER LINE.

Last edited:

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They get like $5 a person. I made out with her already that means something. She's never asked me for money she has no clue about me financially. I decided to throw that at her for fun. Shrs just a flake overall.I've known her for like 3 months before I found out she was a stripper

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
They get like $5 a person. I made out with her already that means something. She's never asked me for money she has no clue about me financially. I decided to throw that at her for fun. Shrs just a flake overall.I've known her for like 3 months before I found out she was a stripper
I knoww promoting is a slow approach.
And you don't know how much they get...
and you don't know with how many guys they do they same, it makes a lot of bonus a night i'm sure or they wouldn't do it. The thing is promise i've heard them many times talking about how many guys they have "in the fire" like they say in french " sure le feux".
They are pro in the art of making you beleive it's not nothing. I promise. Most of them also hooker, so a little kiss is nothing, yes.
I tell you that because i know it's not common knowledge for guys. Oddly guys fall pretty easily for that even thought they should be wary about strippers.
Please beleive me, it's all a part of promotion. They take care, they take time, so it looks very real. They are no in a hurry. It's the way they socialize, the way they extend their network little by little, so at the end they cummulate a lot of poeple, thus a little power. Most of strippers also have to pay to get on the platform where they dance. The more they get consumer to become " usual customers" the less they have to pay etc...
It's business, OP, i'm not inventing it. They talk about it very openly with each other, it's like really the classic thing among strippers.

and yes not asking money directly and on the contrary offering you stuffs is the classic thing. It's like usual procedure... I'm saying that to have the satisfaction of convincing you or anything. It's like information i got directly by listening to them.

often they also lie to you about the money the get and for what. Like they will tell you that one guy gave her soo much money but it's not true. like once when i was with my boss one told us she made 3000 on good nights but this is bul****. In the paris club one girl was working in miami and told me it's what they do, it might seem like nothing but it's a part of the manipulation process. It's all just manipulation. So for example: you won't think the money they get for having client over is nothing for them. Or you will think that by just sitting there talking to you they lose a lot. Or whatever it's all strategic. It's a work of patience...
I'd never underestimate how business minded is a stripper,
the work of promotion is very important cause now think about it. If you ever want to go back to a stripclub you will think of this one. I wouldn't be surprised if she was paid more than $5..

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this makes me want to go find a hot gf that enjoys going to strip clubs. I see it all the time, strippers alway target the AFCs and betas because they are easy money.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
Wow, this makes me want to go find a hot gf that enjoys going to strip clubs. I see it all the time, strippers alway target the AFCs and betas because they are easy money.
yes it's fun but only if you do it very rarely. Like after a club when you're a bit drunk and want to chill, talk while watching pretty girls dancing. It's pretty surrealistic when I'm not sober and I get a dance ^^ once after hitting a normal nght club, I went to the pink paradise in paris (david guetta's) with guys and girl friends, and it was verrrry chill and inspiring:)

and no, in general they target the normal chill guys, that are not used to the strip club scene.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol spec...you ever have a gf? lol ive had mutliple hot gfs that your d1ck would never get close too that would come with me to the strip club. wow im crazy i gave her money one time after knowing her for four months and after i made out with her weeks before. She never asked for money i did it as a joke its 100 big fvckin deal one time. unless you think 100 is real mnoey lol. muthafvcker ive won 20k in one day in vegas and lost it all the next mornign in 2 hours. so you think i give a sh1t abotu the minor league money sh1t at strip clubs around here? you think i got hustled for $100 and im chump for that amoutn of kmoney. you have no clue about real hustling b1tches. i do. this b1tch is minor league compared to real high end b1tches.

i know a real high end one personally for over a year that is a real hustler that would eat you up alive. ive hustled her multiple times, real high end that charges 500 an hour/3k for a whole night and makes 250k+ a year doing what she does. ive had had her for the whole dam night for 8 hours ended up not spending a single penny countless times and then she would drive me to the airport in the morning still. then having my phone blow up for weeks b1tching aobut how i hustled her multiple times and yet she will still see me everytime no matter what and never sayno despite that ive hustled her so many times and not spendign a penny.shes slept over drove me around to look at fckin aparmetns without charging me a dime. cuz i can hustle too. shes serious and calls me a hustler becaue u cant hustle a hustler. ive seen her with rolexs and sh1t from dudes shes told me she gotten 10k a night from a singgle guy. You think i dont know a hustler when i see one. fvckin please. go back to your play pen little boy. this current b1tch is like a normal girl to me she isnt really a stripper /hustler in my eyes shes just a plain jane aw.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol spec...you ever have a gf? lol ive had mutliple hot gfs that your d1ck would never get close too that would come with me to the strip club. wow im crazy i gave her money one time after knowing her for four months and after i made out with her weeks before. She never asked for money i did it as a joke its 100 big fvckin deal one time. unless you think 100 is real mnoey lol. muthafvcker ive won 20k in one day in vegas and lost it all the next mornign in 2 hours. so you think i give a sh1t abotu the minor league money sh1t at strip clubs around here? you think i got hustled for $100 and im chump for that amoutn of kmoney. you have no clue about real hustling b1tches. i do. this b1tch is minor league compared to real high end b1tches.

i know a real high end one personally for over a year that is a real hustler that would eat you up alive. ive hustled her multiple times, real high end that charges 500 an hour/3k for a whole night and makes 250k+ a year doing what she does. ive had had her for the whole dam night for 8 hours ended up not spending a single penny countless times and then she would drive me to the airport in the morning still. then having my phone blow up for weeks b1tching aobut how i hustled her multiple times and yet she will still see me everytime no matter what and never sayno despite that ive hustled her so many times and not spendign a penny.shes slept over drove me around to look at fckin aparmetns without charging me a dime. cuz i can hustle too. shes serious and calls me a hustler becaue u cant hustle a hustler. ive seen her with rolexs and sh1t from dudes shes told me she gotten 10k a night from a singgle guy. You think i dont know a hustler when i see one. fvckin please. go back to your play pen little boy. this current b1tch is like a normal girl to me she isnt really a stripper /hustler in my eyes shes just a plain jane aw.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:

LOL, buddy I didn't even bother reading your entire long OP. My opinion is that anyone who would write a long ass post like that over a stripper got to be a loser with a big imagination.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:

yep, it's what I said. You feel like you're in control but she manipulates you. She doesn't ask you anything of course, the you can maybe give her one day and feel good about it. She tells you she makes sooo much money so you never think what you give her is a big deal. But you still give her something pretty high to not seem ridiculous compared to what she "get usually"

why won't you listen to me. I know it's hard on the ego. But i heard it from my ears, it's all manipulation...

stay away from this whole game. you think you're playing but at the end of the story you're the one played...
please don't hate the messenger : / i have no intention/interest putting you down. I'm just passing the info...