flakes...i cant stand these women, advice?

boynamedsue

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to give an update...
texted the girl with the kids this noon, "im going to the festival at 3pm. Bring some friends too."

She didnt respond. obviously im going to next her, i am just very suprised at how the IL can drop sooooooo fast. Ive read threads on this site about how others went out with girls who have shown huge interest, then flake or dont go out with them anymore...Never thought i would be in the same boat.

When i met this girl she was jocking so bad. Talking to all my friends about me, wanting me to ask her out and so many other IOI's. now she flakes.

On top of all this, ive been thinking about my ex alot lately too. I have reason to believe shes dating someone. Sucks that im not moving or progressing forward but my ex is.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
boynamedsue said:
Met this girl who seemed to be extremly interested in me. She became friends with my buddys gf same day I met her. The next day they hung out this girl could not stop talking about me. We spoke couple days later but couldn't get a date bc I was going out of town. Following weeekend she couldn't bc her kids...
....aaaaand that's where I stop reading. :rolleyes:

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you had a 2 strike rule?

If there were any chance at all that she would hang with you I think it's pretty safe to say that now there isn't. You asked her out 3 times against your better judgement and never once did she counter offer or give you any sense that she would make it up to you, the last time she didn't even bother to respond.

boynamedsue

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was the 2nd strike... i deleted her number last nite.
Thank god im going to vegas in a week..i need a vacation from this slump.