Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flake or not?

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl on facebook, she gave me her hotmail address and we chatted for a while. At first, I went c+f on her and busted her a bit.

Our chat sessions turned sexual pretty dam fast. Then we started playing the questions game: each person gets to ask the other 3 questions.

Everything was going well. She seemed very interested in me...how I know? well...

"I can't resist a guy like you..." "I'd really like a relationship with you...I really care about you...=)..." yeah. That was two days ago.

Yesterday, I set up a date with her:

Me: When are you free tomorrow?
Her: From 15 till 21 lol...Wait, no, from 13, I don't have any classes after 13 =D
Me: Great. Let's meet at say 14-ish?
Her: I'll let you know...

Today, she logged on and...

Her: I know you'll kill me for this but I can't make it today...My aunt from Germany came ti visit us today, I haven't seen her in six months and I have to stay home...My mom won't let me out of the house...Really beautiful...So...you free tomorrow?

Me: Yeah, at night only tho...

Her: Are we gonna meet then?

Me: Tell her that you forgot something at your friends' place >=o...

Her: I can't, my tutor is comin' here at 17...

Me: Look, I'm free tomorrow from 18 till whatever. I AM a good guy and all, but I don't like to be dragged on by a girl...

Her: I really want to meet you tho! But I can't do it today, tomorrow it's 100 % guaranteed though!

Me: When is that aunt of yours coming?

Her: She's here... I need to interview her and go to church, because of my (whatever)

Me: Ugh, you really unnerved me, you know...

Her: I know...My whole day is ****...my sis is mad, my friends are mad...YOU are mad...so...

Me: Eh, my day isn't that good either... I'll give you another chance. If you can't make it tomorrow then...

Her: I get it...I gotta go! Later, kiss!

Me: Later.

Her: Just you be mad...

Me: I'm not.

---

So...did she flake out on me or do I still have a chance?

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and, our gettogether was basically gonna be the two us making out for two hours while smokin' weed... So...

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't think so. Don't show too much emotion though.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't need to be a mad little pvssy about it lol now she has reason to flake on you because you were mad at her

If she doesn't make it tomorrow she's likely to be flaking.

Thing annoying about Highschool ages and flaking is there actually is a lot more things that can come up and get in her way and stop you from meeting her.

My mum won't let me out of the house because my aunty is here does actually happen at this age, same with I can't get a ride to there, Mum won't let me, i'm grounded, I have tutoring, ect... ect anyway you get the point

She did say she would met you tomorrow so what are you complaining about exactly??

By the way, have you talked about smoking weed and stuff maybe she not like that?? maybe she just doesn't want to smoke weed or something and she's worrying about it watch out for that to

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yar, I realized after re-reading our convo that I was being a little to AFC-ish...
About the weed, she's the one that has it, not me...So it's certainly not that.