flake or no flake

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever see this?

I agree to plans with a girl over text, she agrees. Then she asks me a question, I answer it and say I'll tell her more in person and then say "see you sunday have a good rest of your week"

she didn't reply saying "you too" or anything

i've seen girls like this and they haven't flaked but do you think she will flake? I'm prepared for her flaking, just wondering if you guys have seen similar **** with a girl not showing basic courtesy and it being correlated to flaking

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she Flakes then just Next her. Stop worrying about it. Hold your centre/frame and be strong that if she does you don't care as you have options.

I wouldn't read too much into courtesy- women always are disappointing on the whole when it comes to communication.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's flaking, sent another text asking "what's up," no reply after being very punctual. Deleted # and now don't have to waste any time.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't text a girl before the date. Major fail.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

that's a silly statement really. It doesnt matter whether he texts the girl before the date or not (unless he texts her some kind of weird/creepy comment of course).
In this case the chick did not have any intentions of going out with OP in the first place.

Had she had any interest, she would have replied and they would be in a date by now.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
nah, she was gonna flake, no reply, so I scheduled something with another girl I was talking to...this way i don't waste my time. my goal is to avoid having my time wasted as girls are very flakey with online dating

altec

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was going to flake anyway, but, the "what's up" text didn't help. If I were you I would have let her flake, and then not contacted her again.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
altec said:
Maybe she was going to flake anyway, but, the "what's up" text didn't help. If I were you I would have let her flake, and then not contacted her again.
Yeah i would have done that if I didn't have any other options, but verifying she was gonna flake had me pursue my more receptive option instead. She's not as hot but decent enough. She said she's really excited so all is good on my end :up: