Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Five types of guys get the ass

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that there are five basic types of guys who pull a lot of chicks. They are as follows: 1. Status dudes 2. Money dudes 3.Player dudes 4. Funny/jerky dudes 5. Thugs/bad boys . If you fit into more than one category, you'll pull even more broads. I believe the reason all these guys are successful is because they all have unique qualities or characteristics that make ladies take notice. Women like status because they like important men--guys that stand above the rest of the pack. Women like guys with cash not only for the cash but because it sets them apart from all the broke ****s everywhere around them. Women love players for many reasons--the confidence, charm, but social proof helps also. Social proof basically says to a girl that if all these other chicks want this guy, there must be a reason. So the confidence, smooth conversation, charm, and social proof all set him apart from the scrubs and the mediocre guys. Women like funny/jerky guys because the confidence they display (they'll talk to anybody and say anything and not give a ****). Also, they're unpredictble, because you never know what they'll say or do next and that brings excitement, mystery, and a little thrill to the game. So that makes them stand out from the pack of nice, sweet, sensitive losers who watch like hungry ass dogs on the sidelines begging for a scrap to fall their way. Finally, we have the thugs/bad boys. Women love their confidence (even ****iness)and they too are unpredictable. They too will say anything and do anything and not give a ****. They also have the element of danger with them that many women find intoxicating. Women get addicted to men that put them on emotional rollercoaster rides. What do all these guys have in common? They main thing is that they all in one way or another have or do or say stuff that sets them apart from the pack. In ancient times, women were the most attracted to the guy with the biggest spear, or the best hunter or warrior, or was the leader of tribe or city. Those ancient instincts are still as alive and well in these modern broads as it was in those ancient broads thousands of years ago. Bottom line, do something, say something, or get something that makes you stand out from the pack and women will take notice. I guarantee it. Peace and good luck!!

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!

That was a cool 2 cents you gave! I guess im a #4 guy! but i've got great potential to be #5. Well that's my opinion.

-PENZILLA

------------------
"Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the MIND." -Dale Carnegie

-PENZILLA

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making a note of the 5 types. Very true.

There's a post on the discussion forum about dresing, and one of the main ideas is to stand out from the pack, which is in line with your argument. The problem with being a Nice Guy is that you are conditioned to be humble, modest, and to draw no attention to yourself. Humility leads nowhere. If you don't stand out in some way, no one will notice you, and this includes women.

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^bump^

------------------
It's not who's wrong or right, but who's stronger.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
Women get addicted to men that put them on emotional rollercoaster rides.
I have to disagree with this line. Last girl bailed on me because I put her through an emotional rollercoaster. She used those exact words.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nearest a #4, with a slight hint of #1 (given that EVERYONE seem to know me at university), but perhaps I use more sarcasm than average.

Good post. Try using paragraphs though!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post.

I'd say I'm a 3/4- with some #2 also.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Five types of guys get the ass

Originally posted by becker
I have to disagree with this line. Last girl bailed on me because I put her through an emotional rollercoaster. She used those exact words.
what women tell you is not what they mean.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you choose which path to follow?

If there are five equally valid ways of succeeding with women, then what makes one better suited to you than the others?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disciple's stuff is always great.
Bump.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Five types of guys get the ass

Originally posted by Recluce
what women tell you is not what they mean.
I knew someone was going to answer with this line, that's how predictable this site is. Anyways, I agree with ya on this, but it's not always the case because a girl's actions can at times totally be consistent with her words. She says she doesn't like the rollercoaster ride, and she bails. That seems consistent to me. That's what's so damn frustrating, and what totally turns me off to women.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm definetely a 4

anyway, you forgot the "excellent" ones, those who excel in anything they do

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch like hungry ass dogs on the sidelines begging for a scrap to fall their way....

lol

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting... I categotize men in this way...

1. The type of guy other men can f--- with and get away with it.

2. The type of guy that other men try to f--- with and realize they shouldn't have.

3. The type of guy that men know they just should never, ever f--- with.

It's a combination of physical presence and mental assertiveness (or the lack) that puts a man in one of those categories.
And guess which types women go for, in which order???

nougat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that makes me a 1 then LPD, I just can't handle people being offensive to me yet