Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIVE lessons from JOE AVERAGE tv Show. Unbelievable.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I accidentally flipped across this new "joe average" tv show, kinda like the bachelor, only this gorgeous chick gets stuck with all these average guys.

Im immediately interested. Will ANY of these guys have enough attitude to overcome their average appearance??

Amazingly, no. EVERY one of these goofballs IMMEDIATELY TELLS this goldigging mutt that she's "GORGEOUS". I wince out loud.

They all line up like puppy dogs(well, arent these bachelorette shows designed to give one person control over every one, and reduce them to being some kind of desperate contestant??) and begin begging her to pick them.

I would've given her total indifference, confidence, and started neg hitt her until she either boooted me off first or was desperate to know why i wasnt interested.

FIVE LESSONS:
1. Never be in a group of losers begging for the attention of one person.
2. Never tell a woman she's gorgeous
3. Never act desperate
4. show confidence
5.. Be willing to walk away at any time of your choosing..

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Never go on a stupid, embarrassing reality dating show.
7. Never watch a stupid, embarrassing reality dating show. ;)

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's bad ? Did you hear about that reality show where all these guys were fighting for one woman and she turned out to be a transsexual at the end?
I'm not so sure that even if you told them from the beginning that she used to be a man, that they wouldn't do it anyway. "You know guys, that's not really a chick, she's in the process of having her sex change operations" "So what, I get to be on TV, right ??"

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to try one of those shows. Anyone know how you get in on one of them? I'd love to show everyone how it's done. I may not be the best DJ in the world, but I can do well enough, especially if I've already got an in for a conversation. Give her a hard time about even going on a dating show, "what's the matter, can't get dates on your own?"

If anyone's got any info on how to get in on one of these, let me know, I'll give it a try.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They need to come out with a reality show called: Jane Average -- Now, that would be interesting.

One nice looking guy that has his act together, ex-model, whatever..

Then 20 war pigs get off the bus and greet the poor guy..

It would definitely be worth watching to see what the outcome would be.

I think my nutz would crawl up into my stomach.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41182

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cr*p, just watched this show, and it absolutely shows that looks are almost EVERYTHING. That girl eliminated every fat guy, then eliminated that one super nice nerdy dude. As far as I'm concerned, there are 2 guys there who will likely be the final 2 standing, and those are the Indian guy and that one jerky dude Zack.

The girl is quite shallow, but relatively hot I guess (about a 7/10 on my scale). However, most of the guys are so damn AFC it's ridiculous. They are the epitome of pathetic. I feel bad for them, because they aren't good looking and they act like total dorks around women.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverFear said:
1. Never be in a group of losers begging for the attention of one person
Good point for a relative newcomer. How many times have we seen in a bar or some other place where lots of guys congregate and only be treated to watching a bunch grovling, sniveling AFC's debase themselves? Too many, I've lost count.

Remember boys, you make the initial connection with a sense of Alpha or don't do it at all, then let her come to you. If she doesn't come around, then move on quickly and decisively.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,

Its that macho Zach who's going to be banging the chick. So, straight up, have balls, don't be desperate. Guiys are afraid to act like men around women, look at that Zach dude, she told him he was an arrogant ass and she was still making out with him.

Also, lose some ƒucking weight, all the guys over 200 pounds were cut.

Average Joe = Average Frustrated Chump

There are SOOOOO many AFC's on that show it is laughable (one gets a peck and he's in love? Loser. Other gets a little EC and he talks about how she must want him but picks other guys to validate them but she will regret the missed opportunity with him, damn... nerds... you give em an inch and they take a ƒucking mile.)

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree about being overweight. Let's be honest, people look down on fat people a lot. I don't think the Indian guy will make it, she is not attracted to him.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
\There are SOOOOO many AFC's on that show it is laughable (one gets a peck and he's in love? Loser.
You're talking about that guy that sang to her, right? If so, you're right about that, he was pathetic. At the rate he was exaggerating on that one peck, I'm glad for his sake they weren't making out. One flick of her tongue, and he'd instantly be proposing to her on bended knee.

Another thing I found a bit peculiar: What's with that 50 Cent - "In Da Club"-like beat they play at the end of ever show?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That one pathetic singing guy who flipped after getting a little kiss is the biggest dork ever. He's not even that bad looking, and he seems to be at least somewhat controlled around her. Like he wasn't totally afraid to look her in the eyes and stuff, so he wasn't super shy. However, what a ridiculous overreaction to a kiss. He's as good as gone after the next show. She just had to rid the house of all the fat asses first.

Indian guy would normally not stand a chance, but among this group, he's golden in my opinion. Don't forget who he's competing with.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Indian guy would normally not stand a chance, but among this group, he's golden in my opinion. Don't forget who he's competing with.
"Do you like broccoli? I am not very partially to greens myself?"
I heard this and about died.

Reaction score
what a waste of space

you guys need to get out of the house more

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by sux2bu
They need to come out with a reality show called: Jane Average -- Now, that would be interesting.

One nice looking guy that has his act together, ex-model, whatever..

Then 20 war pigs get off the bus and greet the poor guy..

It would definitely be worth watching to see what the outcome would be.

I think my nutz would crawl up into my stomach.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41182
They already do, it's called "Elimidate"

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
They already do, it's called "Elimidate"

Nah, most of those girls are 6 - 8's. I'm talking about the type of girls that are hideous! The majority of the girls that appear on Elimidate are in fact -- f-able. Even if did have to put a bag over their head and lie about it later to your friends.

• sweaty leg paste
  • war pigs
  • teeth missing and yellowing
  • Wal Mart garden variety
  • half of them approaching 200 lbs.
  • afc tendencies
  • 80's hairstyle (mullet)

Damn, I feel sorry for the ugs...They have almost no hope.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn sux2bu,

You describe a very bleak existance for the ugs. =(