Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Five ANTI DISGUSTING hygiene tips I wish I'd Known:::Not FOR WEAK STOMACHS

blayde

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of posts on this that helped me even though they were slightly "out there". This is one of those.

As guys, we sometimes THINK we're really in the top two percent but we're probably not

1. The BUTTS have it....i never used to realize that when you shower the main point is to actually clean your butt. Id just
let water slide down my bung. This also goes for your sack.

2. BAD BREATH is not caused by not brushing your teeth. Its because your WHOLE MOUTH needs cleaned. Up in the corners of your mouth you've got food hanging and youve got to scrub it out. Your tongue is incredibly disgusting too and needs scrubbing all the way back.

3. SHAVING is not a one minute drill. Put some water in with
the cream and let is sit on your face a minimum of one minute before shaving to moisturize. Most people scratch their face to pieces because their face is not moisturized. Also, i prefer to
shower AFTER shaving to get all that grime off my face, hair
and ears.

4. FEET need scrubbed, not rinsed. MOst guys never wash their feet but they need to. I personally have discovered one of those chick sponges to scrub my feet with.

5. BRUSHES and combs get DISGUSTING. Most people i iknow never clean them, and all theyre doing is spackling grease to their clean hair.

6.BONUS ROUND>>>>>Shoes and ball caps get absolutely filthy if you dont throw them in the wash. Yep, that's what i said. I throw them in the wash just like clothes every few months, or in the case of ballcaps, once a month.

DYDevotee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay spick and earlickingly span

A few things to remember;

1. Wash yourself with soap more than once, like 2 or 3 times to get everything off.

2. Shave after your shower, skin (and hair) will be softer, cleaner, and moist.

3. When shaving, shave downwards with the grain, only shave against the grain as a last resort, shaving against the grain irritates.

4. Get a tongue scraper, floss, use chapstick.

DYDevotee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah.....

5. Wash your ears, and behind your ears. I almost forgot that.

6. And, clean your damn nails, all the time.

7. Your nose and face get extra oily, clean them damnit. With soap.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Well,I shave against the grain and never get irritated.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Hey one more thing... this goes for everyone no matter what race or gender...
Wear f*cking deodorant...... gezus f*cking christ i cant tell you how many people easily smell like sh*t just by walking by me when they dont put on deodorant....
This should be a requirment for all human beings in society and upheld by the authority and if any one does not comply that should suffer the most severe maximum consequences punishable by law.

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Oh yeah.....

Originally posted by DYDevotee
5. Wash your ears, and behind your ears. I almost forgot that.
Hhhmmmm.....
Your natural sex pheromones(yah, that stuff they sell in the back of those cheap magazines on airplanes) are actually secreted behind your ears. Maybe washing behind them isn't such a great idea.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Oh yeah.....

Originally posted by raven_82
Hhhmmmm.....
Your natural sex pheromones(yah, that stuff they sell in the back of those cheap magazines on airplanes) are actually secreted behind your ears. Maybe washing behind them isn't such a great idea.
Well, im no Biologist or whatever, but maybe washing them 2-3 times a week (supposing you take baths daily) wont do any harm. After all, if you dont wash that area after a while it does get dirty, and dirty in a visible way.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Oh yeah.....

Originally posted by raven_82
Hhhmmmm.....
Last time I checked, pheromones were associated with sweating....

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Oh yeah.....

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Last time I checked, pheromones were associated with sweating....
Señor Fingers seems to disagree:
Few people know this but it's because you secrete most of your pheremones around this area. Ever smell a girl right where her neck meets the back of her ear? Ever notice her do the same to you? Looks like Mom was trying to sabotage your game with her advice!
http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37712

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK they come from both sweating and from several places from the body regularly.

The trick is that they must be fresh, that means day old pharamones aren't any good.

So wash behind the ears daily, and everywhere else.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is soo much disinformation o this topic, i am tempted to simply open a psysiology textbook. Fuirst of olfactory forms of communication can vary in persistance and depend greatly on the females ability to percieve them. some moths can react to a smeel after only recieving a few molecules. We on the other hand need more. So day old or fresh makes a difference. This could actually be very helpful, so perhaps when i get a chance i will look into to in the library and report back