Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fitness chicks

milesman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know about you, but I've lately become attracted to women with strong musculature. No not manly arms and calves, but a defined, strong back, strong legs and a nice full butt. It's gotten to the point where this is all I can go for! There are some female trainers at my gym that are very feminine and JACKED. And I'd beat the breaks off of any one of them in a minute. It seems a birds-of-a-feather type of deal because my DJ sense tells me that it's mutual. I do notice that they tend to have have some minor jock-type tendencies in them but I'm curious if you guys have had experiences with them. I would imagine it'd be a romp in the bedroom and during the week you all can keep each other motivated. Plus, physical aside, there is something very attractive about someone else who shows discipline and accountability. Thoughts?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious if you guys have had experiences with them. I would imagine it'd be a romp in the bedroom and during the week you all can keep each other motivated. Plus, physical aside, there is something very attractive about someone else who shows discipline and accountability. Thoughts?
I train my girl friend, and she's gotten pretty muscular. 5'6 135 (hour glass)

225 deadlift
175 squat
125 bench

Right now she's getting ready to compete in a triathlon.

All the things you described as being attractive in fit women are true. Gotta disagree with your opinion about muscular arms and calves though. Chicks gotta have strong arms if there gonna have a strong back, and calves are hot they make a womans leg look balanced.

Gotta be complete for me. especially since i make a living correcting/fixing and coaching.

and yea the sex is good, really, really.....really......really effing good/great/phenomenal.
:cheer:

milesman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I'd pass on "manly", not muscular arms/legs. And yes, I love to see a woman put up some weight. Btw, I'm outside of Decatur and train at Northlake LA Fitness, you?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sick, im at perimeter point (sandy springs) la fitness

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh gosh man,been there done that.

At the end of the day,there no different then any other chick. Being a freak in bed is entirely on the women and how much they like you,imho.

I went out with one of 24 Hours top sales(wo)men for 6 months....sex was okay at best. ex-gymnist, semi health nut and workouted for a hour a day,so she was in good shape.

Now I'm just going out with my neighbor and sex is ten times better,twice as long as twice as often. She's not in as good shape,but not anything I hide from anyone.

Go figure.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love a chick who stays in shape, but a lot of times the ones who are obsessed with training are compensating for something. I hear a lot of them are sex freaks.

Personally I like the more soft, feminine girls with robust natural boobs. Being hard and strong is my job!!

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep threatening to join the yoga-pilates-spin classes, just to meet fitness babes. At least there won't be the issue with fat chicks like I see everywhere else. Actually, I could benefit from this, regardless! Finances are a little iffy now, so I'm holding off on the membership cost.
How many guys get laid from yoga pickups?
I mentioned it in passing to one guy in my work, and he lit up. It was awesome, especially with the married instructor he shagged. The guy is an animal, btw.

alexjems41

Reaction score
Staying motivated can be difficult. Visualizing success is often a great way to start. There is no magic formula...but once you start making this a lifestyle change, and not just a "diet" you'll feel so much better! Drink lots of water, choose healthy foods, and get moving either walking or going to the gym, or playing with your kids. It all adds up in a good way!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a fitness chick has been one of my goals for a while I must admit. Depends largely where you train of course. I do Bodypump and am surrounded by women, I see the occaissional women that has the workout look. Not overly fussed on female bodybuilders who get all chunked up in the off season. Athletic/Muscular women with definition are what I like, very often they are older as well, a women in her mid 40s introduced herself to me in a class and she had an amazing body.