Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First week of college and no luck yet with girls

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ive been meeting alot of girls who seem interested, but its like i just cant get it any further than that. Just tonight me and some friends were hanging out drinking with some girls and i was freak dancing with a few.. just in our appt. They were wasted though so i didnt want any part of that. I made a mistake however and called that girl i mentioned in my first post.. the one who gave me her #. I called her up while drunk and was inviting her to come down to the lil getogether we had going... it was loud, i probably didnt sound coherent.. she was confused, damn.. what a mistake that was.. she said she was falling asleep and couldnt. Will be hard to call her again after that, wutever.

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got the same problem too, man. Ive been makin EC like crazy, and saying "hi" to random girls that i pass by on my way to class, and tryin my best to talk to the girls at my university, but they arent interested. I consider myself, lookwise, as average. I've been goin to all the parties. Mainly my good friend's frat house. They have a ton of hot girls there all the time. I try strikin up conversations and stuff, but they always seem disintrested. Then, my friends there can go up to the same girl later on and have her laughin her ass off and all over them in no time flat. Kind of a confidence downer, but im not giving up.

On the first day of class i walked in and saw a ton of empty seats next to hot chicks. its an auditorium class, roughly 275 people. Most of the chicks in there have the same major i do, music business, and the girls in that major arent the best looking or cool chicks to talk to. But anyways, i remember people posting about what to do when they walked into class and saw a seat next to a HB and to go and sit by her, introduce, and talk about whatever. So, i did that and met this HB7. Everything was goin good and all, makin cracks at the teacher and couple of weird lookin dudes that came into class. Had her laughin anyways. After class they were havin a seminar about our major in another class. I was fixing to go to it, and she said she wanted to go to it with me, without even asking her. So far so good. On the way she starts talkin about how she lives by herself and stuff, i was waitin for her to ask me over, but she didnt, lol.

Anyways, she was askin if i was scared about the first day of school not knowing anyone, and i was like "nah, i don't get scared" even though i was nervous, i wasnt goin to let her know. So, we went to the seminar. Stayed the whole time. After it was over, i more than likely could have number closed, but decided not too, cuz she was actually kind of ditsy and weird. Cool to talk to, plus she would have been hangin around me all the time, cuz she kept talkin about how she hasnt made any friends here and a bunch of other crap. Seemed like the type that would go psycho if you were to stop showing interest in after youve had sex.

I got a friend that is in the frat. and he can get girls like it aint no problem. SO i asked him what his secrets are and what he does to get the chicks and he told me. But i was too freakin drunk to remember what he said, so i'll have to ask him the next time im not drunk. The main thing that i remembered him saying is "confidence". I know that i hear that all the time on the DJ board. I consider myself pretty confident. 100% more confident than i used to be.

But man, deffinitely hang in there. Cuz i got the same problems you do. Keep posting with the progress, since im kinda in the same boat.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm going to try a few things but im not going to make it my number one goal or anything. My main goal when coming in this year was to not focus on getting girls and not let it consume alot of my time and energy. I think I might get a few nice shirts here and there, to add to my wardrobe. I also think I might try a few different styles of talking to girls here because i have a friend here who is black but does very well with getting white girls here. I watched him in action tonight and I noticed he doesnt smile too much and kinda talks to them 1 on 1 like a more personal level. The content of the conversation is alot more direct and aggressive basically letting your intentions be very obvious. For example he'll say something like "Whats your name? Oh, you kinda sexy... you wanna talk for a bit in my room?". That's just an example of his style.... he seems to just go right after it and not do ANY fluff talk at all... or any basic conversation. And he seems really chill for the majority of the time talking to them... basically as to say they arent worth him putting much energy into talking to them. The way i previously operated was being just very confident and talkative, to lead the conversation.. telling jokes, busting on them, alot more energy in my tone. Guess ill try a few different methods when I get a chance and see how they do.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your not ogre-faced, so that's not the problem.

To me, it sounds like your trying to hard.

Just chill out dawg. I mean completely chilled...
Get in the moment, and LET events fold out.

It's like my sisters dog Winston.

That little bastard won't fetch his toy all the time, cause it gets boring.

So I mix it up...pretend like I'm sleep. The little ***** runs up and starts licking me to wake up and stuff. So eventually I get up and play a different game, chasing it around and stuff. Then I go back to getting the dog to fetch his toy.

He got bored, but I didn't let that stop me.

PERSISTENCE.

I faked like I was sleep.

CHALLENGE

I got up and started chasing him around.

VARIETY.

You see how it relates to women?...

read the Bible and let it become a part of you

then you'll see the game more clearly!

Don't worry about getting women at all!...just have fun with the woman in front of you!

Don't worry about your size or nothing man, your hat, your shirt, even what the **** your saying.

I mean don't say, "yo come suck this"

but for all intents and purposes just let it fly.

TRUST YOUR ****-ING GUTS TO ATTRACT CHICKS....NOT YOUR MIND.

peace and good luck

STYLES

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seem like your friend are more direct and know what they want. You seem lost. You find excuses on why not to close the deal. If she already at the apartment, why not make a few moves on her and then take her into your room. I take it if she bored and about to fall asleep then your doing something wrong. Fine, you can't hear her. Ether invite her to your room or go walking outside. while doing ether use the skills you learn 1-1 and make jokes, be direct, confident, etc.. then when she all interested make your move and close the deal. Don't play games being undecided. Make up your mind before hand if you want to sleep with her or not.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unforsaken, the girl ur referring to was one that i called on the phone while drunk in my friends apartment.

And styles, thanks for the advice but im somewhat confused. The topic of my post is that I havent been trying at all for the first week and neither have my friends, but they still get attention and girls messing with them. The few encounters ive talked about have been pretty much all that ive done in the whole week, not much at all. :)

Reaction score
Certain type of women like certain type of men - don't try to compete with others - rather make yourself the best candidate possible with what you have control over regardless of others!! If you are in a majority white atmosphere than expect the majority of white chicks not to 'dig' you!! This is normal with the population at large - white women mostly dig white men!!

Quit hanging out with your friends and start hanging out in environments which cater to the women you like and to the women that like your type!!

You and your friends attract different type of women - their women do not see you as a potential candidate - so why place yourself in this kind of environment where you are the outcast!!

Fish are at their best in water - any other environment doesn't make them less of a fish but it just makes them weak and powerless when they are out of their environment!! It is the environment that makes them weak and powerless and not their fishliness!!

Change your environment and your 'target market'!!

Don't take it personally, it may not be be based on personal characteristics rather it may be a matter of preference and wrong environment!!

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a decent point PRL, but i mean, i place myself in that environment because thats the only environment there is to be in lol. I mean if this campus had alot of black women then id try to be talking to them but I can probably count on my hand the number of good looking ones ive seen, and i already know them all. Either ive boned them or they have a BF.. and that was all last year. And its hard to stop hanging with my friends and just going to a place where there are women who see me as a canidate, im out in the mountains... my school is pretty much in west virginia :) Yes you are right that most white women like white guys, but there are those who do like black guys or want to see what they're like. I've gotta make do what what my surroundings offer.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna try to push myself into 'DJ training' mode soon... basically where i'm actually out there trying to meet all kindsa girls and get their phone #s. It is a numbers game after all... I think I might call that other girl up too and try to set something up so we can hang out.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in college too and facing somewhat similar problem. I kinda need to work on my timing too. I only come up with good ways to start convos after it's over. Like at the gym, I was resting inbetween sets and as I turned away 2 girls started using the machine I was using. I waited at first (since I'mr esting anyway, didn't care much), then told them that I needed to do a 2nd set. They started appologizing and everything cuz they didn't know I was using it, I told them that they could jsut use it inbetween my sets if they wanted, but they said that they wouldn't use it anymore. And the thing is 1 of the girls has bright blue eyes (maybe colored lenses or something), that would have been a perfect conversation starter, if I had thought about it before I finished exercising and left. Then again, today I was walking towards an elevator and a hottie saw me and was holding the door for me as I was casually walking towards it. In the elevator I was kinda looking around then looked in her eyes and at the same time she looked right in mine, then smiled with that "ashamed" smile and quickly moved her eyes to look at the floor. I know, this is a sign of interest, but I didn't realize wtf to say until right after I left the elevator. Something as simple as "what's your name?" and then "I'll call you sometime" would force her to give me her digits if she was indeed interested. Man, when will I come up with approaches BEFORE and not after I lose the chance.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you can tell I skimmed this...

my bad dawg

Well, truthfully I can relate because I had a similar situation today.

I won't go into detail, but the chic that was my target ended up making out with my friend.

Then I found out that the TYPE of girl that I was attracted to COULDN'T be attracted to me in the type of situation that developed.

Girls in a "fast **** environment" (parties, clubs, etc.) will go for the guy that initially turn them on the most. And my friend just happened to be more of her physical type than me.

With a little one on one, some flirting, and fun I'm sure I could score with her. But at that time, simply chilling out DOESN't work ALL OF THE TIME.

It's just a great attitude to have, and a more successful one.

If you are looking score in that type of situation, then study Gunwitch, SS, Attractive body language, and that type of thing.

Good luck pimpin