Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Time to 6 Flags

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys my moment of deprivation is soon to be over. Im going ot six flags tomorrow and I was wondering what tips you guys might have for riding rollercoasters. Never really been on a rollercoaster so I don't know what to expect.
thanks
brandon

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First I suggest you try this for spinning rides;

1 - Stand up near your bed.
2 - Spin. That's right! Turn round and round!
3 - Do it as fast as you can. Now try to stand.
4 - You should fall to your bed and feel like you want to vomit.
5 - Ok, that's for spinning rides, time that by 10.

For speed rides you should find a really long slide, as high as you can, make sure it's wet so you slide down fast with no control.

Time that by 100.

Eeeek! Let's just say I hate roller coasters.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trumpetman
Ok guys my moment of deprivation is soon to be over. Im going ot six flags tomorrow and I was wondering what tips you guys might have for riding rollercoasters. Never really been on a rollercoaster so I don't know what to expect.
thanks
brandon
Dude, you'll have a blast. Roller coasters are kick-ass.

Start with the biggest, baddest coaster there, and sit in the front. Make it a test of your manhood. If you can face that, then you'll know you can face anything else in the whole park, and you'll have a great time.

I'm terrified of heights and falling -- that's why I love roller coasters. It's a chance to play chicken with fear and make fear blink first.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I went to six flags in california like 5-6 years ago. it was a great experience. the batman ride owned.

Just have fun and dont be scared.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
bring hot girls, or its no fun at all.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: First Time to 6 Flags

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Dude, you'll have a blast. Roller coasters are kick-ass.

Start with the biggest, baddest coaster there, and sit in the front. Make it a test of your manhood. If you can face that, then you'll know you can face anything else in the whole park, and you'll have a great time.

I'm terrified of heights and falling -- that's why I love roller coasters. It's a chance to play chicken with fear and make fear blink first.
Agreed. I remember watching a documentary about roller coasters a few years ago and it said that your 9X more likely to do die in a car wreck then you are to die on a roller coaster. So just remember the drive to the roller coaster is actually more dangerous then the roller coaster itself.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I road a roller coster I was 16 and I was terrfied still. I was about to back out right before I got on, then a 5 year old that was getting on looked at me funny so I got on. So just look at all the kids 2-3 feet tall getting on and it'll make you feel a lot better.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: First Time to 6 Flags

Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
Agreed. I remember watching a documentary about roller coasters a few years ago and it said that your 9X more likely to do die in a car wreck then you are to die on a roller coaster. So just remember the drive to the roller coaster is actually more dangerous then the roller coaster itself.
And that's probably closer to 9,000 times more likely to die in a car wreck then a roller coaster...