First time sarging, Feild Report

PhantomNYC

Reaction score
Feild report: PhantomNYC and Helix

First time sarging
For both of us this was the first official sarging experience. We instantly walked into the virgin media store and started scanning for targets. There probably were potential targets there but we kept saying "she’s too old" or "there are too many in the group" We were nervous, making excuses for ourselves, saying we should find someone our own age (18). So we leave the store and start walking around the flea market that was being held in union square, we figured we should start small, ask for simple directions so we went up to 2 groups of women and asked where NYU was, the conversation lasted about 15 sec each, nothing much. So we go back into virgin media and we see 2 teenage girls, we walk up to them, this time actually trying an opener. We ask them "who do u think lies more, guys or girls" We did great, teased them, had them laughing, had fun with the conversation (they said girls) or about 2 min. It felt great, like it was nothing, the pleasure of getting a great response.
We left virgin media and wandered the city without getting anywhere or doing any approaches ("we couldn't find anyone"). So we decide to head back to virgin media after an hour of dryness. We walked up to one women who worked there and tried the same opener again, worked great. At first we were thinking "she’s too old" (she was maybe 25), but at that point we stopped caring, "FVCK THAT!!", we approached and pulled it off. Helix wanted to walk up to another girl who worked there, but I’m thinking, "what if they talk to each other?", right after that we both instantly think "WHO CARES?" and burst out laughing. For the next 30 min we went from one approach to another, we just stopped caring if there were 4 girls in the group or if they were all older than us. It had just become fun to see reactions. We did 10 approaches total that day, neither of us had done that much in one day in our whole lives.
AND THAT’S WHAT SARGING IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL SITTING AT THEIR COMPUTERS OR IS STILL SCARED TO APPROACH STRANGERS, GET OUT THERE AND SARGE!! FIELD WORK REALLY IS WHERE MOST OF YOUR GROWTH CAN HAPPEN. WE MADE MORE OF A BREAKTHROUGH IN A FEW HOURS THEN WE COULD HAVE MADE READING 1000 POSTS ON THIS SITE. STOP CARING WHAT THEY WILL THINK OF YOU, GET OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PhantomNYC said:
Feild report: PhantomNYC and Helix

First time sarging
For both of us this was the first official sarging experience. We instantly walked into the virgin media store and started scanning for targets. There probably were potential targets there but we kept saying "she’s too old" or "there are too many in the group" We were nervous, making excuses for ourselves, saying we should find someone our own age (18). So we leave the store and start walking around the flea market that was being held in union square, we figured we should start small, ask for simple directions so we went up to 2 groups of women and asked where NYU was, the conversation lasted about 15 sec each, nothing much. So we go back into virgin media and we see 2 teenage girls, we walk up to them, this time actually trying an opener. We ask them "who do u think lies more, guys or girls" We did great, teased them, had them laughing, had fun with the conversation (they said girls) or about 2 min. It felt great, like it was nothing, the pleasure of getting a great response.
We left virgin media and wandered the city without getting anywhere or doing any approaches ("we couldn't find anyone"). So we decide to head back to virgin media after an hour of dryness. We walked up to one women who worked there and tried the same opener again, worked great. At first we were thinking "she’s too old" (she was maybe 25), but at that point we stopped caring, "FVCK THAT!!", we approached and pulled it off. Helix wanted to walk up to another girl who worked there, but I’m thinking, "what if they talk to each other?", right after that we both instantly think "WHO CARES?" and burst out laughing. For the next 30 min we went from one approach to another, we just stopped caring if there were 4 girls in the group or if they were all older than us. It had just become fun to see reactions. We did 10 approaches total that day, neither of us had done that much in one day in our whole lives.
AND THAT’S WHAT SARGING IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL SITTING AT THEIR COMPUTERS OR IS STILL SCARED TO APPROACH STRANGERS, GET OUT THERE AND SARGE!! FIELD WORK REALLY IS WHERE MOST OF YOUR GROWTH CAN HAPPEN. WE MADE MORE OF A BREAKTHROUGH IN A FEW HOURS THEN WE COULD HAVE MADE READING 1000 POSTS ON THIS SITE. STOP CARING WHAT THEY WILL THINK OF YOU, GET OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN!

Thats what I love to hear, to many KBJ's on here man
I love guys who post FR's
keep doing your thang
and F age man, if she is 18 plus thats all that matters

Asteconn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing pretty much the same thing on Friday night as part of my boot camp. Never knew that it actually had a name! You can read about my escapades in my boot camp diary, but needless to say it was easier as I went on.

My two friends were in absolute awe. I was duely congratulated at the end of the evening (and I should think so too! lol)

Helix

Reaction score
feels good

if felt great to get out and actually do something... It was a great rush to grab the courage and approach strangers i dont know. Im definitely looking forward to sarging with Phantom again.