Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First time interested in a black chick...

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
So this is the first time a black girl has ever really caught my eye. She's seriously one of the hottest black girls I've ever seen-maybe even one of the hottest girls I've ever met, black or white.

She has curly hair but she wears it straight sometimes too. She's got a nice body, a degree, and isn't one of those egoistical pretty girls either. She just got out of a 5 year relationship about a year ago so I know she's not a sloot.

Like I said I'm a white guy and this is the first time being interested in a black chick so I just don't know how to really go about things. So what do you think of her? Any tips or stories of dating outside your race?

Here's some pics of her from NYE and with her curly hair.

Attachments

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she is really messed up or someone really messed up. Smoking hot from what I can see in the pictures.

Just treat her like you would any woman you are interested in getting to know better regardless of her race or ethnicity. Either she will show she is receptive to you or she will shut you down quick.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
Either she is really messed up or someone really messed up. Smoking hot from what I can see in the pictures.

Just treat her like you would any woman you are interested in getting to know better regardless of her race or ethnicity. Either she will show she is receptive to you or she will shut you down quick.
I know her ex really messed up. He cheated so she's just been single since last year. Said she's been focusing on herself.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have to approach it like any other girl. Doesn't matter if they are white, black, or green the approach should never change.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one race, the human race.

Even, aliens must think girls are nuts.

So its a girl like any other, don't judge escal ate if she turns you on

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same. Don't worry about her race, that sh!t shouldn't matter as far as you are concerned so put it out of your head otherwise she will pick up on the fact that you are concerned about it and it will make you look weak.... but like with all things with women. EVERYTHING starts with HER interest level. If she has a problem with the fact you are white, nothing is going to happen. OTOH, some black chicks, especially hot ones, only date white dudes.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

I've never been in to black girls either. But, I had a really sexy dream about a week back, and now I want to date some in 2017.

You should cut that sh*t out for a start.

You're already in her frame.
Yea I've only been into white girls but I'm thinking it's time to step out of my comfort zone a little bit.

There's just something so incredibly sexy about her. I know she's an enigma to me so she seems even more apppealing haha. Not trying to put her on a pedestal, but she's definitely a gem. She's getting ready to apply for law school so I can't help but think she's a complete package so far.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your bid in and keep it moving. No meed to make a thread for this.

How do you know/met her?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot is hot! Regardless of race/nationality.

I don't discriminate based on nationality.

Mixed girls, can be insanely gorgeous!!!

I mean crazy!!!:confused::cool::p:D

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
Put your bid in and keep it moving. No meed to make a thread for this.

How do you know/met her?
Yea I think I'm about to.

She and her girlfriends were out at dinner and one my boys went to go talk to her friend. We all hung out as one big group the rest of the night so she and I ended up talking for a good while. Eventually added each other on social media.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When black women are hot damn are they hot. The hottest black girl I seen was at a music venue and she was dark as dirt, but she was a damn beauty, and at the time I wasn't even in to black women.

Truth be told as a mulatto I think mulattas are overrated and pure african women look better. Mulattas all look the same to me

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
Hot is hot! Regardless of race/nationality.

I don't discriminate based on nationality.

Mixed girls, can be insanely gorgeous!!!

I mean crazy!!!:confused::cool::p:D
Haha and what about just straight up black girls? She's not even mixed o_O which blew my mind. Made me wonder how many other hot black girls are out there.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
When black women are hot damn are they hot. The hottest black girl I seen was at a music venue and she was dark as dirt, but she was a damn beauty, and at the time I wasn't even in to black women.

Truth be told as a mulatto I think mulattas are overrated and pure african women look better. Mulattas all look the same to me
Have to check them out now too lol.
I think her curly hair jusy really does it for me. Black women just seems so versatile in the looks department. From skin tone to hair - so many looks.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha and what about just straight up black girls? She's not even mixed o_O which blew my mind. Made me wonder how many other hot black girls are out there.
For me... They're rare. I'm about 1 out of maybe 20. But, they're out there, I've had jungle fever for umfufu many times.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl is more mixed than rum and coke. Pure black women don't have light skin and narrow noses.
Pure black women don't exist.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
That girl is more mixed than rum and coke. Pure black women don't have light skin and narrow noses.
Yea I thought the same thing as you (either black and white or Latina), but nope she said black.She obviously has white in her blood so I asked her and she said both of her parents black. Her great grandfather was half white and black but that was it.

I highly doubt any black person has only black in them this day and age, but her immediate blood line is black.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I thought the same thing as you (either black and white or Latina), but nope she said black.She obviously has white in her blood so I asked her and she said both of her parents black. Her great grandfather was half white and black but that was it.

I highly doubt any black person has only black in them this day and age, but her immediate blood line is black.
Yeah most blacks in America are at least 25% white...often will a dose of native or chinese as well. In the old days they'd be called mulatto or sambo, but nowadays you're "black" if you have remotely african features.