Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first time hooking up w a divorced chick and now she flakes

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, I've appreciated your advice before and u do make a good point. But honestly, the vibe I got when she offered wasn't the type you expect when the girl wants to see you. I really felt like it was an excuse and if i had agreed, she woulda pulled something last minute again. Then i woulda completely lost the frame. But moving forward, I'll keep what you said in mind.

single_malt

Reaction score
'Recently divorced' is the giant elephant in the room, 'too available' in this instance seems a moot point

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying so much about this girl. She needs to be your Plate Z even if you don't have a Plate A.

She's recently divorced and is probably only looking for some rebounding.

Percentage of me taking this girl seriously: 0%.
Just respond back to her when she contacts you. Other than that, I wouldn't be going out of my way to try to get her to come over or go out.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, don't take this chick seriously. She is back on the cὀck carousel after a few years of marriage and feels she "deserves" a pack of hot dogs throws at her face for a year straight. What she did with you those first few nights is what she's doing with nearly every guy she finds attractive. I bet all her friends are on the sidelines chanting "you go girl!". LOL

Pic break ---------- http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjcbzQFCMAA8biP.jpg:large ----------

At least you got some. If she hits you up, bang that ass again. Hard.