Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Time Clubbing - planning to pick up

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellas
going in a couple of days, and i wanted to know some good conversation openers...but the problem is my targets are the shy girls, prefferabbly in uni
soo....how should i start the convo out?
hey..what uni..what course..
sounds kinda bland
ideas?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who lies more, girls or guys?

Where can I go to find hot girls?

yada, yada, yada

You are going to find out that it's NOT OPENING THAT IS THE HARD PART but maintaining the conversation in a funny, comfortable, and seductive manner.

Be mentally prepared with WHERE YOU WANT THE SARGE to go and HOW TO GUIDE THE WOMAN there.

wipz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man if your goin to clubs you might wanna learn to dance.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
If you are really interested in making female friends, there is a much easier and more efficient way of doing so. Join a club, group, org, etc that girls are in like...

Martial arts
Yoga
Aerobics
Dance lessons
Snowboard/Skiiing club
Travel groups
etc etc.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
go make friends in tutorial or lecture classes. Strike up a conversation by commenting on something like how lame the lecturer is or an upcoming exam or assignment. Say you need help and ask them to study with you. Or organise a study group where there is like 6 chicks to 2 guys. The extra guy is to prevent any suspicious thoughts from the girls of this being a setup. :D

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha
good one vdk
but idunno if i'm up to that yet
so anyway, i was wonderin
i think i'm only ready to approach girls on their own
and there's nnot likely to be anyone sitting there on their own, unless their ****heads ;)

so...some tips of approaching a group of girls?
say i have my eye on one of the three or something like that
how does it work?
do i talk to all of them? (head'll explode with that one)
what's the deal?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic Group Theory. Engage them all, slightly ignore the target (presuming she's the hottest), and then isolate her.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Planning to Pick up"

If you have the intention of going out just to 'Pick Up' your going to have a frustrating night.

Go out have fun with your friends first and then only when your having a good time maybe spark some conversations etc.

Girls are amazing at picking up signals of guys like yourself who have have one objective for the night.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: "Planning to Pick up"

Originally posted by nw1512
If you have the intention of going out just to 'Pick Up' your going to have a frustrating night.

Go out have fun with your friends first and then only when your having a good time maybe spark some conversations etc.

Girls are amazing at picking up signals of guys like yourself who have have one objective for the night.
Girls don't have superenhanced intuitive senses like some guys seem to think. But yes, they have been practicing this for almost their entire lives and can pick up those subtle clues IF YOU AREN'T CONGRUENT WITH YOUR ACTIONS.

You have to be congruent with the person that you are out in the field doing pickup with the same person who is just out there to have a damn fun, good time. You can mask your "intentions" that way. Otherwise, the only time you can "pick up" per "regular conventions" is when you're hanging out with other AFCs "being yourself."

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
decided i'm not gonna try to pick up
unless someone hits on me :eek:

nah
just gonna work on some DJ skills
throw myself into the deep end so normal encoutners wo'nt seem so frightening

thanks for the advice fellas!