Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First time at night club

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal is to pull and fvxk close a chisck. I heard this place im going is most for university students and that it is hard to pull them. It seems to be the case in finland. Myself, I am in high school last year so I don't k ow much about the university students here.

Give me some tips to pull a chick. I plan on going straight to dance moody and just chill around chicks in the dance floor and when I feel I'll start some Convo. Or I will change the mood and just say what's up to people out of nowhere.

I have been to night clubs before but I heard this place chicks come with their group and you have to be lucky to find a chick without a guy. What a ****ty place. Do you guys ever go to places like that? This is mostly for university students.. Again in Finland chicks don't know the word I am easy. They are very much against being easy. As you might have heard.. Finland is a cold place, chicks also.

A little bit more.. Bear with me. I plan on going straight to sexual vibes. I don't feel like making any unnecessary stupid convos. Just straight to alone moments , make out, make her wet and take her home. Is night club game really as easy as I've heard? Especially around America and those chick cheap countries.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude whoa, you make it sound complicated
Just walk straight up and...
"wanna fvck"

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
Dude whoa, you make it sound complicated
Just walk straight up and...
"wanna fvck"
Yes. I have not made it complicated, the society has. What to do when u have heard bull for eighteen years then you face the bulls whetever they are bull or not for the first time. Think about that!

NunJuan

Reaction score
It's sadly called natural selection. If you are only looking for sex as you seem to not have lot of experience, you will end up with low quality chicks looking for sex also.
If you want that girl, she certainly don't know the easy word.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NunJuan said:
It's sadly called natural selection. If you are only looking for sex as you seem to not have lot of experience, you will end up with low quality chicks looking for sex also.
If you want that girl, she certainly don't know the easy word.
Yes. I am being very sexual right now. Just looking for straight fvcks. Without any unnecessary troubles. Are they always low qualities?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever successfully walked straight up and said wanna ****....you would have to be very good looking to pull that off imo.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Has anyone ever successfully walked straight up and said wanna ****....you would have to be very good looking to pull that off imo.
Yes. I feel he must be exaggerating too much. This can happen but rarely? I don't see it happening here. But I will find out through experiences.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I swear, that's how us Aussies do it! :crackup:

Okay, I was exaggerating sarcastically, but my point is club game should be more relaxed.
Just approach girls and try to escalate, if you are able to hear anything you can get some discussion in maybe. But the dancefloor is where the fun is at.
(Oh yeah, learn to dance properly)