Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First She Won't Give Me Time Of Day, Now She's Approaching, What Gives?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, there's this girl who I work with at an organization. At first, she was polite but very distant: she would just say hello and that's it. Now after TWO MONTHS, she is now willing to approach me. She will find a seat next to me when she sees me, but won't talk to me.

Should I try to pursue something with this girl? She is moving at a glacial pace, which annoys me, and which predicts a very slow paced relationship in the future. I'm used to girls ramping up escalation and sexuality with me real quick.

On the other hand, she's gorgeous.

PS: Please, feedback from experienced players ONLY. Thanks!

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Nah.. Do not. Though, it's cool to have a beautiful woman follow you, elevates your status.

Catamo

Reaction score
so she sits beside you and your already thinking relationship? haha. This is why guys have problems with women.. They Think too much.

Just fluirt with her. Its your job to make the first move. And hell, a real man makes every move after that as well. Once you accept youself, and Deny rejection, Youll be a stud.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
Wow, good post: do nothing.
seems like you already made up your mind if you wanna take it further not.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
I was obviously being sarcastic...
it still doesn't change the fact you think it's bad advice.

your gut is telling you to make a move.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catamo said:
so she sits beside you and your already thinking relationship? haha. This is why guys have problems with women.. They Think too much.
WAY too early to think about a relationship

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, she actually opened me the moment I sat down my very first time at church. I saw her again later that day and chit chatted with her, but she ended the conversation abruptly, so I figured she wasn't interested. So actually, she is re-approaching me now, weeks later after I've been ignoring her. Curious.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
girls in church all the time are weirdos, asians always have a flat a$$. I know she sat next to you, but did you get a look at that pooper before she parked it next to you? did the chairs have padding?.....you can always tell a chick with a flat a$$, they can't sit in a non padded chair over thirty minutes without getting up. sounds like you should ignore it till she gives you a stronger sign.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your mommy forgot to breastfeed you today. That's because I was hittin' it.

skirtChaser said:
girls in church all the time are weirdos, asians always have a flat a$$. I know she sat next to you, but did you get a look at that pooper before she parked it next to you? did the chairs have padding?.....you can always tell a chick with a flat a$$, they can't sit in a non padded chair over thirty minutes without getting up. sounds like you should ignore it till she gives you a stronger sign.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
hey guy I'm being serious here.....have you had a look at her a$$?......if its flat I would get outta there!.....why would you want that?....and glacier speed, I think your anger problem is what is making you afc (total)lol
and don't pm me again you homo! they have forums for all that gay stuff also.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're psychotic, man.

Sitting next to you is NOT approaching. She may just not feel threatened by you and chooses to sit their for lack of a more comfortable location.

And her being asian? What does that have to do with anything?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, saw her again and she just walked past me like I didn't exist. Forget it, she's too weird.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem that women at Church are "Relationship Material"

- psychotic never the less.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
OK, there's this girl who I work with at an organization. At first, she was polite but very distant: she would just say hello and that's it. Now after TWO MONTHS, she is now willing to approach me. She will find a seat next to me when she sees me, but won't talk to me.

Should I try to pursue something with this girl? She is moving at a glacial pace, which annoys me, and which predicts a very slow paced relationship in the future. I'm used to girls ramping up escalation and sexuality with me real quick.

On the other hand, she's gorgeous.

PS: Please, feedback from experienced players ONLY. Thanks!
She's begging you to make the first move. She's gorgeous and wants you to be the man and initiate, not only that, she's making it easy on you!

Wake up!

You're obviously doing something very very right.

This is one of those situations that if you revert to AFCism and do not, you will be kicking yourself.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catamo said:

Just fluirt with her. Its your job to make the first move. And hell, a real man makes every move after that as well. Once you accept youself, and Deny rejection, Youll be a stud.
Great post!