Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first relationship

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just entered my first relationship. i have been calling her every night, but I don't think this is a good thing. We usually talk for 2 hours and sometimes it seems like the convo just keeps dragging on. I probably sound really boring and can't come up with that much stuff to say sometimes. So, How often should I be calling her?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When ever you feel like it. Just because you're in a relationship doesnt mean you hand over your balls. Live your life, care for your girl and dont let her get in your way of progressing.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
When ever you feel like it. Just because you're in a relationship doesnt mean you hand over your balls. Live your life, care for your girl and dont let her get in your way of progressing.
Finally some REAL advice, not just advice based on what others say on the forum.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasted a lot of time on my GF in highschool... spent hours on the phone every night for a good year... and prior to that I spent a lot of time over at her house before we started dating. I ignored a plethora of girls that were giving me signals just so I could get this one girl into bed. I regret having wasted all that energy (like 5 years) on one girl. The other ones eventually got into serious relationships or got married off, including that girl I persued (though I'm still glad I at least boinked her :p ) and I am the only one who ended up feeling like a fool. It took me a few years to regain my composure, but it did give me a chance to find out who I am... but I digress.

This one you are seeing, may be a great girl, and it could go the distance... who knows. But I'll say this with my limited skills, don't be that guy... at the very least let her be the one to call, and try not to talk for too long or too often... you will regret wasting the time if it goes south.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thechallenger said:
its already over bro
LOL. It's getting hard to tell whether people here are jealous or if they are trying to give real advice.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
WTF??

sometimes i really wonder if some people on here actually get girls based on the advice they give

what possible "value' can come from not talking on the phone too long, ignoring them, and acting like you have better things to do?

we can worry about that when girls start saying "he talked to me on the phone sooo long, i want a man who will only use it to make dates with me"

sounds like she'd then start looking for someone who can spend more time with her.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
WTF??

sometimes i really wonder if some people on here actually get girls based on the advice they give

what possible "value' can come from not talking on the phone too long, ignoring them, and acting like you have better things to do?

we can worry about that when girls start saying "he talked to me on the phone sooo long, i want a man who will only use it to make dates with me"

sounds like she'd then start looking for someone who can spend more time with her.
For one, he's calling her and talking for 2 hrs, not the other way around. They're two totally different situations.