First Post - Phone Number Extraction Tip

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gentlemen! Been reading through these posts for a few days now and have really learned a lot about self-improvement in every aspect of my life. Much appreciated!

I would like to add my tip for getting a girl's number without even asking for it. This method has had a 90% success rate for me and is really fun to use.

This is for the girl who you have already been working on for the last half hour or so at the bar, club, etc.... When it's time to part ways I usually like to say:

YOU-"Hey I enjoyed talking with you tonight. I'll give you a call sometime and we'll go out and do something."

HER- "Well how are you gonna call me, Silly, if you don't have my number?" -or something along those lines.

YOU- acting all surprised that you forgot to ask her-"Oh, ha ha, I'm sorry. I'm glad you caught that" "Do you have a pen?" - you should be reaching for a ****tail napkin about this time while she's digging through her purse for a pen.

And, wha-la!, you got her number and didn't even ask her for it.

NOTE: This technique can also be used on girls that haven't been digging you during the convo and you just want to try it out for good measure.

YOU- "Hey, I'll give you a call sometime and we'll go do something".

Her- kinda puzzled- "Um, ok".

Note how you really didn't get rejected because you didn't really ask.

:p

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you look like an idiot for saying you'll call her when you don't have her number?

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She'll let you go because she ain't really interested.
2. She missed that and wanted to give you her number and didn't know you don't have it.

Also, bring your own pen, I usually carry one around.
Or if you have your cell on you, you can input it there.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still dont get you guys with the pen stuff.. Everyone in Portugal has a mobile phone, and when you write a number, you pick your MP and write the number there..

What's the % of ppl with MP in the usa? Here in Portugal its abusive, theres like 18 million MP's and 10 million ppl lol. 80% of the ppl have one (some even two), only old ppl or little child dont have one.

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

If I was a girl I would be real skeptical of a guy who carried a pen around while at clubs or bars. Just seems kind of strange.

As for the line it's worked for me in the past on most girls. If you don't like it then don't use it. Simple as that. But I would recommend at least giving it a shot. Just try it out on a 6-7 that your practicing on and see what kind of reaction you get. If it doesn't work, no big deal, you werent gonna call her anyway.

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....Good job Spyder. I tried it again at the club last night with an HB8. I'll probably call next Wednesday and try to set something up for Thursday night.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
MP are for homosexuals. I either write the # using my blood or a pen. Wichever is more conveniant.

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, ill give it a try next time im out. Im always open to new suggestions.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not onee DJ posted in this thread. So i would say disregard everything before this point.

This is a wimps way out. Period. All the squawking done in the previous replies were just afcs arguing with eachother about how the other was an afc.

Which is pretty funny lol

Anyway. You dont ask for the number, you never ask, you say write down your phone number. Thats all you need to say. You dont think of complicated schemes or "slick" (i.e wussy ass) ways of getting her number without asking for it.

This post is crap. afc bullsh1t.

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, Jester, I don't give a damn about how you do things. You demand a girls number from her and thats fine with me. I personally don't think its any more successful than any other theory. Athough I've done it and it has worked.

And btw, I didn't sit at my desk for hours thinking of this method. I just happen to actually say it to a girl forgetting that I didn't even ask for it and I was surprised by her response so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it again. And its been working ever since.

You could say a lot about this tip just as any other tip on here, but AFC it ain't. And no need to act like some insecure bad-ass either, we're all here to help each other out.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blake
I would like to add my tip for getting a girl's number without even asking for it. This method has had a 90% success rate for me and is really fun to use.
Have you considered that the 90% success rate has nothing to do with your method? If a girl is interested in a guy, she WILL give her number to him if he asks, you do not have to do some fancy footwork or seem like an aloof guy trying to call a person he doesn't know or have the number to call. What part of pretending to forget to ask for the number makes you attractive or makes a girl more likely to give her your number? You just end up coming off as a guy who doesn't have his head on straight. Imagine this, a girl says "I'll call you" and walks off. First off, it would seem like a sign of rejection, and if it isn't because you had a pretty nice energetic conversation with eachother, she seems to be off her rocker because this woman can't even remember that she doesn't have your number. It'll if she's attracted to you, but there is no need to come off as a wacko without a clue just for a number that you could get anyways.

Originally posted by Blake
If I was a girl I would be real skeptical of a guy who carried a pen around while at clubs or bars. Just seems kind of strange.
Yet you expect her to have one. A pen is a relatively small item that fits in your pocket with ease. If I was a girl, I would figure a guy with a pen has something to write down from time to time, whether it is signing a credit card reciept or writing down important information. Throughout a day, there are many uses for pens and writing utensils, having your own gives you a sense of class. Either get one of those mini pens with some scraps of paper in your pants (a notebook really would be suspious) or just a small mini pencil that you broke in half.

If you really want a girl's number, you say something along the lines of "Give me your home number, I'll call you" and that should be it. If she's interested, she will, if she isn't, she'll give you some bullshit excuse or a bullshit number. You would only do the same. The technique does not matter. Just don't come off stupid while doing it.