Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Impressions

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We always talk about giving others a first impressions. Granted, we cannot control whether people are able to look beyond that but I'm curious for ourselves personally. How accurate are first impressions and should we learn to look past it? More often than not, I've been proven wrong and discover a person has more value than meets the eye.

What are your thoughts?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First impressions are influenced greatly by the subconscious of the other person. You might be a walking piece of trash, but if you're her type subconsciously, she will lick her lips, will look at you, will listen to you speakin', you will practically notice it quite quickly. It is unclear as to what a specific girl finds attractive as mostly they don't even know themselves so if you see some of the following signs, behave normally and forget about making an impression, she already wet and ready.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans evolved to form quick judgements of others for safety. Briefly analyzing someone and recognizing a few cues allows for you to quickly decide if they are a threat or not. In social theory the first impression is called a Gestalt.

Imo I find first impression accuracy depends on how skilled you are at recognizing cues and attribution. Can you tell distinguish between whether she's had a bad day or naturally bítchy. Can you tell if her clothes represent some portion of her personality or if she just through anything on? Etc.