Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Dates Are For Making Moves

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what the title says. I've been thinking lately about good and bad first dates I've had and where things have led to.

IF I treated a first date as a "get to know you" session, it usually grinds down to a halt, and if I get a second date, it usually sucks after that too.

If the first date becomes flirty and sexy and fun, good things lead from that. If not that night, then more likely to get the second date, lay, etc.

I resolve to always make a move on a first date.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's actually your duty to keep her interest level high on the first date.

You're leaving a lot on the table if you don't switch your habit up.

Hint: Try Sync Dating. It'll definitely change the dynamics of your first date, guaranteed.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Well, it's actually your duty to keep her interest level high on the first date.

You're leaving a lot on the table if you don't switch your habit up.

Hint: Try Sync Dating. It'll definitely change the dynamics of your first date, guaranteed.
My Duty is to entertain women?
Really? Prize mentality would say otherwise, and at least I like to think we're there for our mutual enjoyment.

My point is simple. To the guys that are thinking "lets get to know her first, then I'll start in on her later" well its not working, not going to work. Not if my experience is anything. There will be plenty of time to chit chat during post-coital cuddling.

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say, i agree with scrouds' opinion on this matter.

From my experience things turn out better if the first date is more fun and less interrogation flavoured.

Plus I wouldnt recommend thinking its your duty to entertain her... you're not a magician, you're a goddam MAN. You aint no lacky for some GIRL.

Anyway yeah go with fun, sexy and badass for the first date... and a few after that! ;)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Hint: Stop trying to peddle your wares. People come here looking for guidance, not to purchase a product.

Go set up a booth at your local mall and sell your sh*t there.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds makes a good point, i've bombed many a girl's interest level even after i got the first date, don't make this crucial mistake